General RML Thread

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

General RML Thread

Postby Dirty Mick » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

In divine contrest to everyone's favorite Finnish fatale's thread, here's a general thread for everything rockin' in your life today.

I got this weekend off with weather in the 70s, and am getting a 60 cent raise this week.

RML

Xard
Banned

Re: General RML Thread

Postby Xard » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

View Original PostDirty Mick wrote: everyone's favorite Finnish fatale's

the what? "Finnish Fatale"? What does that even mean? O_o

Anyway, I've greatly enjoyed listening to tons of great music today...

kossu I'm currently drinking is delicious too :)

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Well my comics are being published, they should be ready to be sold soon. Also all sorts of cool paranormal stuff has been going on. Today I came out of my body and saw this black dog and stuff, it was cool.

"Finnish Fatale"

I think dirty mick is trying to say he thinks your hot.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Dirty Mick
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby Dirty Mick » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

It's a pun on femme fatale, Xard-tan. :biii:

Honestly, it was originally going to be The Fuck of Finland but I thought it was a little too crass. Maybe I should've went with that anyway. Oh well.

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Re: General RML Thread

Postby toe mash » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:the what? "Finnish Fatale"? What does that even mean? O_o

It means that Ranka + your not stating your sex makes you a delicious TRAP :rofl:

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

I think I just wet myself.

Postby Killer Bee » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 pm

People think Xard is a girl. :hitthetable:

zuka
Adam

Postby zuka » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am

He's not? Shit
Eva is the only anime I've ever watched, so I'm sorry if I don't get your jokes.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am

Xard's not a Finn-Fatale, he's a Wonder Finn. Get it right.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

He's not? Shit

Yeah the second rule of EGF is that you can't trust anyone about being what sex you think they are, except me, I'm a real tentacle girl.

Also I saw some goofy movies today, one of which I havent seen since I was a kid so I guess thats rockin.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 am

Went to a barbecue at a friends house. I had a pretty good time.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 am

I don't know if my life is awesome right now, but the weather's been nice and I've been enjoying reading outside (mostly Robert Burns).
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 am

Went cycling a few minutes ago, just came back and cracked open a cold beer.

The sun is shining again, spring has come.

RML

LeoXiao
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby LeoXiao » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Today was 24 degrees C and I had a nice day in Hamburg, despite my purpose being to buy a ten-day train pass for my upcoming invasion of, I mean, trip to southern Germany. Something about having to go to another city to buy a transit pass didn't originally sit well with me, but things turned out differently. :D

RML.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 pm

View Original PostLeoXiao wrote:Today was 24 degrees C and I had a nice day in Hamburg

Sorry but I am a bit confused.....
Did you once mention you are in Oregon US? Or I was mistaken?
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm

I'm nearing the end of my last year of high school. RML

I've been accepted to a great private university with a wonderful campus, great staff and student body, and excellent education that offers specialized majors that are specifically tailored to my interests. RML.

Said university has an attendance cost of nearly $53k, but I received a wonderful financial aid award that essentially has me paying only $500/yr, with a pretty minimal amount of loans. RML.

This university will have me moving into the city, where I'll be much closer to friends, my job, and activities, and transportation will be fairly easy to receive. RML.

I may be so distracted from my upcoming shift in lifestyle that I may not be so compelled to associate myself with you fuckers as often! RML.

In news unrelated to college: I recently had a very intense discussion with my ex-girlfriend the other day, and the conversation went surprisingly well. We worked out a few of our issues, and provided some friendly closure to our ruined relationship. RML.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:01 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm nearing the end of my last year of high school. RML

I've been accepted to a great private university with a wonderful campus, great staff and student body, and excellent education that offers specialized majors that are specifically tailored to my interests. RML.

Said university has an attendance cost of nearly $53k, but I received a wonderful financial aid award that essentially has me paying only $500/yr, with a pretty minimal amount of loans. RML.

This university will have me moving into the city, where I'll be much closer to friends, my job, and activities, and transportation will be fairly easy to receive. RML.

Congratulations!! I presume you are staying in California?
View Original PostSachi wrote:I may be so distracted from my upcoming shift in lifestyle that I may not be so compelled to associate myself with you fuckers as often! RML.

Sure, sure. Go with your priorities!!

View Original PostSachi wrote:In news unrelated to college: I recently had a very intense discussion with my ex-girlfriend the other day, and the conversation went surprisingly well. We worked out a few of our issues, and provided some friendly closure to our ruined relationship. RML.

Closure is something that can be so elusive but once you have it you know it is worth all the patience and effort. My heart goes to both of you.
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Obstermaxmaster
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Obstermaxmaster » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Sounds awesome Sachi.
Also, I finally got finished with my spanish project.
RML.
I WISH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS NEVER HAPPENED SO WE CAN WATCH MORE KARE KANO ~ C.A.P. ON SKYPE

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I had a great day yesterday with family. And I'm slowly planning to meet up with some friends at some point, so I guess I can proudly say "Rock My Life" instead of "Fuck My Life" for once.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Congratulations!! I presume you are staying in California?

Yeah. I'm actually only moving like thirty miles from where I live now. At first this was an issue for me, because I wanted to get away from my mother, but it's working out well since she's taking advantage of her soon-to-be empty nest in order to move closer to her job in Los Angeles (about a seven hour drive)*. Essentially, I'm not the one moving away from my parents for college; she's moving away from her kid. :cool: RML.

* And before anyone asks: my mother's work has her flying to Los Angeles once or twice a month for several days to a week each time. And her office work here is pretty inconsequential to location. So, she might as well move once I'm gone. Most of her close friends are in Southern California too.
Last edited by Sachi on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Congratulations Sachi. Sounds like everything is coming up aces for you.
Last edited by child of Lilith on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”