EGF Pantheon

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

EGF Pantheon

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:27 am

What if the forum members were a mythologiccal pantheon? Give people domains, compare them to religious figures, and come up with myths about the origins of the universe!

EvaMonkey is The One True Supreme Ruler Of The Gods.

V is obviously Satan.

Xard and Yojimbo are Yin and Yang.

TDSA is the god of masculinity and robots.

Xeroko and O-Chan are the goddesses of love, beauty, and gender. O-chan also gets to be the goddess of sex and sexuality.

Smugleaf is the god of unintelligiblity.

MaggotMaster is the Troll King.

Admins are the highest gods, followed by Mods, then Scribes and Minions. The others gain power as their post counts get higher. Those who leave the forum go to the human world, those who are tempbanned are temporarily sent to Hell, and those who are banned fall from Heaven.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Re: EGF Pantheon

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:Faulkner and Yojimbo are Yin and Yang.

FIXED. Xard is the Sex God Bastard.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 am

View Original PostOz wrote:FIXED. Xard is the Sex God Bastard.

I've seen much more catfights between Xard and Yojimbo than anyone else.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 am

In keeping with the theme of dualities, that would make Oz the Jerk-Off Devil Bitch.

And TehDonutKing is a wood-nymph.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:36 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:I've seen much more catfights between Xard and Yojimbo than anyone else.

Then you clearly haven't witnessed the Wall of Text wars between Faulkner and Jimbo (in fact, you seem to have joined after Faulkner was banned). That was a WoT war unlike anything else (especially the one that started when Faulkner presented his hilariously pretentious Pokemon analysis). Besides, Xard and Jimbo aren't complete opposites despite their fighting.

@Mugwump: WAT.
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:42 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:V is obviously Satan.

No, he's probably... actually no, he's... Newman. Probably Newman, and The Eva Monkey is Jerry; but without the blood transfusion.
Voluntary Illusion.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:46 am

That's right, Oz isn't Xard's opposite, he's Xard's better half. Henceforth, Oz shall be known as Sex Goddess Bitch.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:That's right, Oz isn't Xard's opposite, he's Xard's better half. Henceforth, Oz shall be known as Sex Goddess Bitch.

SIGGED. :rofl:

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 am

Oz shall be known as Sex Goddess Bitch.

If I ever get around to making the sex god bastard storyline you know this is getting used.

In keeping with the theme of dualities, that would make Oz the Jerk-Off Devil Bitch.

And TehDonutKing is a wood-nymph.

Now your making me imagine Oz and Donutking as tiny magic women who taste like spices. And when I need spice I just grab them and shake the spice out of their hair to make gourmet food.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 am

count me in as either Dionysus or Priapus :heehee:
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:

Xeroko and O-Chan are the goddesses of love, beauty, and gender. O-chan also gets to be the goddess of sex and sexuality.

>:3
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Shogo-Kun
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Shogo-Kun » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am

This entire thread is DELICIOUS!!!!! Keep going. You're giving me ideas.
NGE was a damned good anime
EoE was an anime masterpiece
And Rebuild is nothing short of epic
Long live the EVAs!!

AVATAR Oreo Nakamura, Light and Dark

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:That's right, Oz isn't Xard's opposite, he's Xard's better half.

Oz isn't a pillow...

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby The Bastard King » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 pm

View Original PostOz wrote:FIXED. Xard is the Sex God Bastard.

< _ <
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

Postby Azathoth » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Oz isn't a pillow...

OH SNAP
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

I wanna be some sort of weird lovecraftian deity with tentacles and fangs and stuff like that.

Oz isn't a pillow...

Or maybe he is and your just trying to fool us! I think Oz is the pillow god or at least the patron saint of pillows. In order to get power he needs to change into a waifu pillow and leaches the energy of all the otaku through their waifu pillows world wide to charge his energy. If the otaku tries to have sex with the pillow he can take an entire year off that indeviduals life span. This is why most otaku are so weak. It's because their energy is being stolen by Oz whenever they hug their waifu.

This is why the wizard of Oz is the man behind the curtain, that big giant head he projects is actually a special magic pillow given to him by Oz to recruit more followers to their religion.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby toe mash » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

[URL=http://min.us/mvjkKqj#3]Image[/URL]

How bout I be the god of QUALITY and PEDANTRY

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:17 pm

I want to be the god of tired forum broswing, inconsistency and incomprehensible syntaxes.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 pm

View Original PostThe Bastard King wrote:< _ <

WHAT!?

View Original PostAzathoth wrote:OH SNAP

Does it really count when it's instance of extremely self-deprecating self-ownage.... :dejected:

...if there's something that absolutely creeps me out in this topic it was Oz's happy-go-lucky reaction to Muggy's post and the way he sigged what essentially states that he is other half of my family unit and someone with whom I'm supposedly in sexual relations reasonably often. :uhh:

EEEEEEWWWWW WTF

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Allemann » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Ran1 is Pan, of course.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”