Our Bizzaro counterparts on the forum

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Our Bizzaro counterparts on the forum

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I had a thought, maybe each of us has a bizzaro counterpart on the forums!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro

Recently Xard discovered he was actually Twin Drives bizzaro counterpart!

http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=435148&highlight=#435148

I spotted a couple other bizzaro counterparts on the forums too besides this

Imperialist and Ryujin are bizzaro counterparts because Imperialist tries to dominate everyone with evangelion related politics while Ryujin uhhh... tries to liberate everyone with evangelion related politics.

Allemann and Jimbo are also bizzaro counterparts because both of them like to type out long complicated posts that I'm usually too lazy to read but Jimbo does it from the pov of mainstream science while alemann does it from the pov of mainstream religion, so theyre bizzaro counterparts!

I'm not entirely sure why but I also think mugwump and Hal might be bizzaro counterparts of each other. I have no idea why but when I see the two of them posting I always imagine the two of them looking like each other. With the others there's a somewhat logical reason that makes sense, but with these two I just associate them with each other for no real reason even though they mostly seem to be opposites.

I'm not sure who my bizzaro counterpart is, maybe it's fazmotron, because we both have the word tron in our names.

I also think that gasmask and xeroko might be bizzaro counterparts because xeroko dresses up like a maid and gasmask dresses up like a guy wearing a gasmask. I don't know about you, but those two things sound kind of opposite to me. Someone on this forum should dress up like a maid wearing a gasmask. Then we can pretend they had kids. :w00:
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Voluntary Illusion.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm Reichu's sexual counterpart, if that counts.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Re: Our Bizzaro counterparts on the forum

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:01 am

View Original PostDefectron wrote:Someone on this forum should dress up like a maid wearing a gasmask.

For fuck's sake, stop giving me ideas!

On that note, aren't Hal and I the only people on this forum who like Ayn Rand? Regardless, we look nothing alike, so stop thinking that.

Also, didn't we already establish that Faulkner was the Anti-Jimbo?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 am

On that note, aren't Hal and I the only people on this forum who like Ayn Rand?

Ah that must be why I assciate you together. It's the Rand connection!

Also, we look nothing alike, stop thinking that.

My imagination just kinda photoshops you two together when I try to imagine either one of you on your own.

I also think Vegeta20XX and Eric Blair Are bizzaro counterparts, once again I'm not really sure why, but for some reason I always asscociate them with each other even though they always seem to be playing on opposite teams. EGF really is a universe of bizzaro counterparts that are united by evangelion and sometimes PSG! :rei_blush:

Also, didn't we already establish that Faulkner was the Anti-Jimbo?

Faulkner seems more like what you would get if Jimbo, Allemann and Xard all had a kid together if you ask me.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

I have no counterpart, I'm unique. I'm so special there's only one of me. :toothy:
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:On that note, aren't Hal and I the only people on this forum who like Ayn Rand?
but I thought NemZ and themaninblack were also mostly positive re: Rand and Objectivist philosophy

btw, I never thought of Mugwump as my Bizarro counterpoint, and because I have not considered this theory, how else do any of you associate the two of us?

do I post like a trolling jack-arse and Mugwump is pretty calm and neat about things and people? do I get preachy sometimes and Mugwump is more laid back? does Mugwump look at human beings with wonderment and hope while I am gloriously misanthropic? does he lick the jackboots of the PotUS and worship the ground His Excellency floats over while I think The Anointed One should be impeached before the rest of the Earth's surface is on set on fire by His Excellency's smug insincerity? does Mugwump never dare ask such self-evidential and/or rhetorical questions?

I ask because I obviously have difficulty seeing beyond my smart-arse world-view in case you have not figured out by now
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 am

I am my own bizzaro counterpart.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 am

View Original PostTHE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:but I thought NemZ and themaninblack were also mostly positive re: Rand and Objectivist philosophy

Really? I've never noticed. I should pay more attention to these kinds of things.

View Original PostTHE Hal E. Burton 9000 wrote:do I post like a trolling jack-arse and Mugwump is pretty calm and neat about things and people? do I get preachy sometimes and Mugwump is more laid back? does Mugwump look at human beings with wonderment and hope while I am gloriously misanthropic? does he lick the jackboots of the PotUS and worship the ground His Excellency floats over while I think The Anointed One should be impeached before the rest of the Earth's surface is on set on fire by His Excellency's smug insincerity? does Mugwump never dare ask such self-evidential and/or rhetorical questions?

Sometimes, sometimes, not at all, I wouldn't take it far, and I do that all the time.

Yeah, I don't think we're Bizzaro for each-other either. (Although I do suspect that Defectron [s]has been smoking crystal meth again[/s] is still crystal meth personified.)
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 am

Anti-goth is my bizzaro because I'm goth (loli) and she's not
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

I'm pretty certain an argument could be made for myself to be the bizzaro of anyone here.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 am

This thread is... interesting :3

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

View Original PostSachi wrote:I'm Reichu's sexual counterpart, if that counts.

Are you a gay virigin, as well?
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 pm

I would be interested in hearing who you think my bizarro counterpart is. It will tell me a lot about how I present myself.

C.A.P.
Wabbit Duelist
Wabbit Duelist

•      
  •      

Postby C.A.P. » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm

.orrzib nwo ym ma I
"Free-associative internet ravings know no proprietors."-Azathoth
"Cinema's value is that it is inhuman."-chee
"I only meant to stay a while."-ELO

The Bastard King
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby The Bastard King » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:42 pm

I suppose Action Bastard would be my bizzaro counterpart, as I am quite dull for the most part.
16:26 <BastardKing> KICK REASON TO THE CURB
16:26 <Fuyutsuki> BastardKing fires the kick cannon and it EXPLODES IN HIS FACE

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:09 pm

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:.orrzib nwo ym ma I
Did you mean

˙oɹɐzzıq uʍo ʎɯ ɯɐ ı
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:25 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:Are you a gay virigin, as well?

Touche. My rebuttal: it wouldn't quite be bizarro if every aspect were the same between Reichu and I.

Seriously considering though, I think Birdy might be my bizarro counterpart. For years we've been EGF's resident jailbaits; I've seen Eva, while she hasn't; we're both West Coasters; we both enjoy informal debate, though she's a Christian and I'm an Atheist; she's a camwhore, while I'm a tonguewhore; and lastly, I'm male, and she's female.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby toe mash » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:I've seen Eva, while she hasn't;

wat

Then like...What's the point of coming to EGF then, if I might ask? :headscratch:

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

View Original PostC.A.P. wrote:.orrzib nwo ym ma I

http://www.softmachinecubed.com/storage/post-images/Twin%20Peaks%20dwarf.jpg
.mra eht ma I

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”