Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: Share your Dreams (Part 2)

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Oh ok, I'm sorry, I just wanted a discussion since I found this discussion fascinating and couldn't help but ad my contribution. Will pay attention next time!
Ban me forever.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Id had dreams in which I saw the last movie before such in which it sucked & we discussed it on the forum

But ive just had a dream where the fourth rebuild film was SUPER MEGA AWESOME visual spectacle.

I recall a lot of Asuka and Mari arguing how to handle thr fights and Shinji, Mari was definitely the one to get the deuteragonist spot & got many great lines

Details I clearly recall are Mari saying something like "if a little dog was strapped to the drivers seat of a truck would you blame him for driving i to a tree" and a stunni g visual of Asuka in EVA 02 wading through red liquud as everything around her partially melts and turns into FoIs, like a flashback to actual Third Impact

Then alas dream me got bogged down buying some mint flavored cigarrttes and hiding it from my relatives (we were watvhing it on some hotels dvd player) which is weird cause I dont even smoke and never did. ???

I woke up then, I wanted to see the rest of the movie damnit

Its also worth noting that my brain somehow plugged in the soundtrack from Nier Automata instead of imagining a new one
Alas poor Kaworu, I knew him well...

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:17 am

Sound like a really good dream to me; Would have loved to had this one.

Edit 27 feb: Two or three nights agos, I dreamed of eating ice cream. At one point of eating too much of them, my mouth was thirsty. When I woke up, I tried to find an ice cream in my fridge to apease my thirst, but it wasn't succesful.
Ban me forever.

BernardoCairo
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I was flying under New York. I haven't visited that city in a while, but I remember how it feels. Anyway, what caught my attention was the feeling of moving through the air. Every time I dream of flying, things play out rather similar. Instead of staying in the air, I'm always falling. However, I can control where my body is going to land. I can even move it upwards. To put it into words, I'm not manipulating myself, but gravity around me. It's really fun to mess around with it and do all kinds of weird tricks (like maneuvering through skyscrapers)!
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”