Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

EvaTheSeventh
Embryo

Hello!

Postby EvaTheSeventh » Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am

I'm new ._.

Don't purge me!!
Eva Unit 02 was boss. The MP EVAs killed it. That makes those creepy bastards even more boss..!!?

"Only an idiot tells the truth on the internet."

"How disgusting" -Asuka Soryu

Alastor
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Alastor » Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 am

Greetings, new fleshy ones. Enjoy your stay, as long as you never look into Reichu's sketchbook. We've lost a lot of people that way...

Also two awnser your question, the MPs were killed off screen by the Gurren Lagann. This only reaffirms Kamina and Simon as our lords and saviors.
"Are you suggesting Toji was nearly killed because his eva had a yeast infection?" - NemZ
"You know...pretty much everybody has a motive to kill Kaji. So let's just take this to it's logical conclusion and say Pen-Pen killed Kaji in a jealous fit of rage over Misato." - Trajan

EXELION
Embryo

I am new:-)

Postby EXELION » Sun May 22, 2011 10:47 am

Hello everyone! By an coincidence i stumbeld on that site! It looks really good! I hope we have a nice time;-) have you noticed the date when I signed up? YES it is HIDEAKI ANNO-SAMAS birthday! 22of may! CELEBRATE!

yiqun
Embryo

Postby yiqun » Sun May 22, 2011 11:11 am

Hello everybody, I am just new to this forum.I hope I can enjoy here.

tehbry
Embryo

Postby tehbry » Sun May 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Hello peoples! I found out about this site from someone on IMDB and quite glad I did, happy to be here.
tehbry is bry

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Sun May 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I hope it wasn't Eva Yojimbo. That guy is a hack.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Cow Bell Man
Embryo

Postby Cow Bell Man » Sun May 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello Eve Geeks Board.

I've been a fan of Eve sence the 2000ens. I love everything about Eva!

I own a lot of eva stuff. I have the dvds of all the eps. (The Fat Pack & The ADV VHS). Gave my thin pack to my sister. End of Evangaion. Eve 1.01 1.11 2.22. DVD & BR). I sill want to get the Lazer disks. I have all the manga that is out now for the USA. (and I even some ones that are outside the USA as well.) I have over 30 different eva action figures. I have a lot of eve posters hanged up on my walls. I also have a few of the art books and what not.

I've been a lurker on the forums a few times but never registered. However, I heard that the "Eva Fan Geeks Commentary" was back up (I loved all the other eps btw) I was hoping that I could try. Oh course, I'm going to stop being a lurker and staring being a somebody. ^^

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Sun May 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome everyone!!!

Is it only me who's got the feeling that more signed up on May 22 than other days (surely there are more newly registered posting here) ? Wonder if it is a fact that EGF got more new registration on May 22 than other days in the year..... :)
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AshPhoenix
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby AshPhoenix » Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Welcome everyone!!!

Is it only me who's got the feeling that more signed up on May 22 than other days (surely there are more newly registered posting here) ? Wonder if it is a fact that EGF got more new registration on May 22 than other days in the year..... :)

Maybe. Let's go ask Anno.

Oh yeah, welcome everyone!
Ritsuko: It can't be...an Angel devoured an Eva? That's impossible!
Maya: That's strange. The target's identification signal is turning into Zerogouki's!
~Once again proving...you are what you eat.~

(After adding something sexual to a perfectly normal post) "Fixed." --Apparently everybody on this forum.
It is unnerving to be proven wrong, particularly when you are really right and the person who is really wrong is the one who is proving you wrong and proving himself, wrongly, right. Right?

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Mon May 23, 2011 11:29 am

Welcome, all of you new guys. :)

midnight
Embryo

Postby midnight » Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 am

Hi, nice to join everyone here

Neane
Embryo

Postby Neane » Wed May 25, 2011 1:03 am

Hello all fellow members that have not yet turned into tang.
This is my first post and greetings to you all from the land of BigFoot.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 am

Welcome, midnight and Neane.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

View Original PostNeane wrote:Hello all fellow members that have not yet turned into tang.
This is my first post and greetings to you all from the land of BigFoot.

Welcome!! This is Natose from KimiAru ? You played the game or watched the anime?
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Neane
Embryo

Postby Neane » Wed May 25, 2011 4:08 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Welcome!! This is Natose from KimiAru ? You played the game or watched the anime?

Hello symbv!

Yes, it is Natose from the KimiAru series.

I have only watched the Anime version of KimiAru. I have not yet played the KimiAru Visual Novel game.

ununennium
Embryo

Hello

Postby ununennium » Fri May 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Live long and prosper, wait...let me try that again.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon May 30, 2011 7:42 am

Guess who's back?

Well, production for the film is over. Now I can kick back and enjoy some job-hunting (again). Though I might have to edit all the stuff I shot, so another job may just plop on my lap. (Not sure is they're getting someone else to do that or not...) Also, I need to finish a music track to see if I can't be considered for writing music for this movie.

But anyway, I'm back from my spotty appearances. Nice to see you guys again!

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Rercome back.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Welcome back FFF4E.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue May 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Quit throwing dirt on me, I ain't dead yet dammit!

In other words, I return from wandering off to God-knows-where. It's a mess out there in the real world.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Return to “Old Stickies”