Official Departures Thread

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Official Departures Thread

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 pm

I figured we needed an official one of these in the opposite vein of the welcome thread.

So uh, go nuts(?) but use it in cases of leaving (whether it's temporarily or--gasp!--forever) for...whatever reason. I actually might have to use this thread myself (temporarily) at some point if life gets too busy but we'll see.

ZapX note: This thread is for people leaving for ≈ one month or more. Don't post here if you're only leaving for a week.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby toe mash » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm gonna be leaving for a few minutes, but don't worry, I called your crazy uncle Sam to babysit you, EGF.

Eva 02
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Eva 02 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm

The molester?!
Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:59 pm

This isn't meant to be a spam thread, guys.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

planet news
Armisael
Armisael

Postby planet news » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Where's OMF been?
"Crab People, look like crab, talk like people. Crab people . . ."

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 pm

I've also been wondering where he went.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Writing his thesis. He's working on a PhD.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks for the info, ZapX.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am

In case he's still lurking -- I wish him the best of luck.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I won't be around for the next few weeks except for interviewing people (not sure who yet) for a school assignment. I'll be moving in December and I need to get ready for it now, so yeah.

Peace out.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:I won't be around for the next few weeks except for interviewing people (not sure who yet) for a school assignment. I'll be moving in December and I need to get ready for it now, so yeah.

Peace out.

See you :)

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 pm

SSD, if I die, I just want you to know that I love you.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

^we all do
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:16 pm

^Indeed. I hope your move goes well, SSD.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 pm

You guys are creepy. I know SSD in real life. She's about the furthest thing from lovable there is. Stop being creeps, EGF.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 pm

You're so strong and dominating, Zap. Put me in my place. I've been a bad, bad girl.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Good luck SSD~, we're here for you! <3
:huggles:
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:You guys are creepy. I know SSD in real life. She's about the furthest thing from lovable there is. Stop being creeps, EGF.
BREAKING NEWZ: Zap math, sincere well wishes = super creepy & things a dom would say to his pet = not creepy in the slightest
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:16 am

See you around, ma'am. A little late to say that, but still...
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

Postby soul.assassin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:53 am

No internet yet. Brother-in-law haven't paid the dues from the telco, so I'm off the grid since last week.

Until then I'll try to check in and pass by from one of those hole-in-the-wall shops.

And I'm working on the largest L&W chapter possible.

Return to “Old Stickies”