Search found 358 matches

by Mongoosedog
Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Forum: Film and Video
Topic: The "lol Twilight/Insane Twilight Fans" Thread
Replies: 128
Views: 13949

I doubt Transformers has a religion, and I don't think it ever will. You just jinxed us, soon we'll be seeing the church of optimus. you mean we don't...? then what is the dark van with candy and old men inside i have been going to every week if it's not a church of optimus? they ma...
by Mongoosedog
Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm
Forum: Evangelion Chit-Chat
Topic: If you could room with a character
Replies: 355
Views: 39580

i'd room with the toothpicks from episode 2, they protected my innocent little eyes
by Mongoosedog
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: Suck Ass Anime
Replies: 355
Views: 33170

i'm gonna say suck-ass anime is anything with more than one panty shot per episode, and even then that's usually too many...Gurren Lagaan is an exception (i don't remember panty shots exactly but they have a lot of close-ups of Yoko and in the hot-spring and beach episodes)
by Mongoosedog
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Forum: Video Games and Gaming
Topic: What are you currently playing?
Replies: 2031
Views: 199223

i pick up Dragonball Raging Blast in 2 days and i have ordered Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
by Mongoosedog
Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm
Forum: Completely and Utterly Off-Topic
Topic: ITT: It's time to CONFESS!
Replies: 1579
Views: 98744

...some nights between the hours of 11pm and 3am there is breathing in whatever room i'm in at the time. it's only the exhale part of the breathing you can hear but it sounds very raspy. the breathing doesn't last for 4 hours straight, only for about a minute or 2 during that time perio...
by Mongoosedog
Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: Thoughts about "Hentai"
Replies: 206
Views: 24494

trueno_twentyone wrote:Sexual content and viloence must be treated with equality if they want to save the children.


And from what i can gather Urotsukidoji does this well
by Mongoosedog
Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm
Forum: Completely and Utterly Off-Topic
Topic: Official Welcome Thread : Jun 21, 2004 to Nov 13, 2010
Replies: 3989
Views: 453528

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:Your link is not shown Sheldon. :ehh:


he means the www tab next to PM and Profile down the bottom

EDIT: and welcome to the forum Sheldon! hope you enjoy your time here ^_^
by Mongoosedog
Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm
Forum: Completely and Utterly Off-Topic
Topic: Pictures Thread
Replies: 3979
Views: 462155

here are 2 pictures of me with snakes! http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/M0ng00sed0g/P1030426.jpg in the next pic my friend told me to pretend i was a fashion model... http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/M0ng00sed0g/P1030421small.jpg um yeah, so that's me EDIT: those pics were taken in...
by Mongoosedog
Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm
Forum: Completely and Utterly Off-Topic
Topic: ITT: It's time to CONFESS!
Replies: 1579
Views: 98744

i confess i'm avoiding sleeping at my house because i believe it to be haunted. yeah i know it sounds lame and stupid and i don't care if you don't believe me, i didn't really believe it at first but i just don't know what else it could be. some nights between the hours of 11pm a...
by Mongoosedog
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:20 pm
Forum: Evangelion Chit-Chat
Topic: Pen Pen's Sexuality
Replies: 118
Views: 53365

^ i made a gross comment before about pen-pen, i thought he was referring to that
by Mongoosedog
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: Thoughts about "Hentai"
Replies: 206
Views: 24494

/ignore debate about what sex means

i see hentai as a great source of comedy, some of the english subtitled ones gave us such classic and inspirational lines as:

"i can feel your dick entering my ass"

and

"stick your tongue in like it's a penis"
by Mongoosedog
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: What makes an anime deep?
Replies: 94
Views: 13171

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:No. It's hentai. If youre talking about what I think you're talking about.


:rofl: But it deals with issues such as human desire and-- *breaks down laughing*

yeah, that's what i'm talking about, i couldn't resist.
by Mongoosedog
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: What makes an anime deep?
Replies: 94
Views: 13171

Is Cool Devices deep?
by Mongoosedog
Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Forum: Evangelion Chit-Chat
Topic: Pen Pen's Sexuality
Replies: 118
Views: 53365

shinjidoggysasuka wrote:of course i wasn't, that was my patented humor fourum role play. :ting: some of this is pretty sick humor wise though.


you talking about I R? O_o
by Mongoosedog
Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:51 pm
Forum: Completely and Utterly Off-Topic
Topic: ITT: It's time to CONFESS!
Replies: 1579
Views: 98744

i confess that i'm disappointed that a real life Thriller hasn't happened yet, seeing as its more of a reality now than it has ever been
by Mongoosedog
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:23 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: What makes an anime deep?
Replies: 94
Views: 13171

BrikHaus wrote:Texhnolyze is boring and has no dialogue.


i watched the first volume and it didn't give me any reason to watch the next one other than someone might be able to eat a whole sandwich in the next 4 episodes
by Mongoosedog
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Forum: Evangelion Chit-Chat
Topic: if Kaworu DID make contact with Lilith
Replies: 50
Views: 5850

if you say angels have no free will because they seem to strive mindlessly for the same goal you could also say that Gendo had no free will because all he wanted to do was kill the angels and start 3I I could say that but its not true, hes Lilim. i don't consider it a matter of race. my point i...
by Mongoosedog
Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:04 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: What makes an anime deep?
Replies: 94
Views: 13171

How 'bout Kenshin Tsuiokuhen's depth? just curious but why do you want everyone's opinions on the 'depth' of various anime? you just interested in seeing what people think or do you not trust yourself at judging whether something digs deeper than what appears on the surface? ...
by Mongoosedog
Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Forum: Evangelion Chit-Chat
Topic: if Kaworu DID make contact with Lilith
Replies: 50
Views: 5850

if you say angels have no free will because they seem to strive mindlessly for the same goal you could also say that Gendo had no free will because all he wanted to do was kill the angels and start 3I
by Mongoosedog
Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Forum: Anime and Manga
Topic: What are your other favorite anime?
Replies: 476
Views: 99401

1. NGE
2. FLCL
3. Gurren Lagann
4. The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5. Paranoia Agent

Hurray Gainax!

Go to advanced search