Search found 435 matches

by wonderluster
Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: New Pilots (3.0 speculation )
Replies: 94
Views: 22623

Spoiler shot.Yeah,right.Your brother sounds like a liar.Why would they show something from 3.0 or final before the movie was finished?This sounds like BS to be quite honest. Takin to unit 04s side on this one, if there was anything like that, somebody would have taken a dirty snap of it and posted ...
by wonderluster
Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Split: Rebuild 2.0 pace/plot complaints
Replies: 217
Views: 28357

I just cant wait to see if they can top 2.0 I mean like, I think they would totally need something like the harpies..I little less...Evil, and a little more drone-ish
by wonderluster
Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:34 pm
Forum: Evangelion Discussion
Topic: Angels' Motivations
Replies: 58
Views: 9573

Yeah but that was the Q-Tip, he had INTELLIGENCE and was like , hell just get it over with. Im talkin bout if somebody like Zeruel or Sachiel got in there
by wonderluster
Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 pm
Forum: Evangelion Discussion
Topic: Angels' Motivations
Replies: 58
Views: 9573

I wonder what the angel would do if it made it to Dogma


Angel: "Well, shit."
by wonderluster
Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva Piloting
Replies: 67
Views: 11988

I wouldnt lke to think so because that would probably be as bad ending as EoE
by wonderluster
Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:15 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva Piloting
Replies: 67
Views: 11988

So what if Mari is actually related to Asuka somehow?
by wonderluster
Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm
Forum: Evangelion Discussion
Topic: MP Eva Souls
Replies: 155
Views: 17112

So, your argument is that since the MPE's are better than everything else, they get artificial souls? And once again, you cannot trick an Eva into creating an AT-Field because it is not the Eva that creates it; it is the soul. What's so wow about it? Even on birds one of the primary roles o...
by wonderluster
Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Forum: Evangelion Discussion
Topic: MP Eva Souls
Replies: 155
Views: 17112

Altough they never actually bothered to regenerate....The only angel that way able to regenerate was Sachiel if Im thinking straight and he was slow as hell. At the time, it didn't even have an S2 engine and Unit 01 had speedy ass regeneration...sooo, is that due to direct adam cloning?
by wonderluster
Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:13 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Fan made recreation of the 3.0 preview
Replies: 9
Views: 2543

Very well done effects, reminds me very much of the live action Casshern Movie
by wonderluster
Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: What do you want to see in Q and Final?
Replies: 443
Views: 79942

ran1 wrote:In response, allow me to change my wish to a giant disco party at Nerv headquarters during 3I in which if you stop dancing, Rei tangs you.



Now THAT is a Beautiful World
by wonderluster
Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva-01, Eva-08 and Eva-06
Replies: 167
Views: 7419799

So if Gendos the one in charge, then Shinji will probably pilot Unit 01 again. But Im thinking it's going to be in the end of the movie, in reluctance, to save everything
by wonderluster
Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:50 pm
Forum: Evangelion Discussion
Topic: Post-Second Impact Political Landscape
Replies: 35
Views: 5415

I think that's it...Didnt most of the world get flooded when the ice melted of something around those lines?
by wonderluster
Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:44 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva-01, Eva-08 and Eva-06
Replies: 167
Views: 7419799

Reichu wrote:Since Shinji's partially responsible for "Near 3I", I wonder if Seele are going to try to keep him away from any Evas, as well.


Well despite it being on a lower magnitude of needing a lockdown, in the original, they did get Shinji to pilot again didn't they?
by wonderluster
Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva-01, Eva-08 and Eva-06
Replies: 167
Views: 7419799

More seriously, I'd expect it to be Rei, given her increased prominence and recent downgrade to "holy shit my Eva just got fucking eaten wtf" status. I truly could be given to Rei, she aint done nothing wrong or against orders so far in Rebuild, HOWEVER, there is the factor that in Re...
by wonderluster
Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:18 am
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Beast Mode, God Mode, Limiters, Plug Depth
Replies: 91
Views: 24998

Quite frankly, Im not sure if the whole mental contamination thing would have much of an effect on Mari, I mean like, think about it, she's already some power crazy bitch who goes zonkers for Zeruel, if there was any variety of mental contamination, it was portraied in the debut of Eva unit 05. ...
by wonderluster
Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Eva-01, Eva-08 and Eva-06
Replies: 167
Views: 7419799

It's Kensuke. No argument, hands down it's totally Kensuke
by wonderluster
Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Rebuild of Eva 2.0 DVD
Replies: 207
Views: 51026

Ive found 2.0 camrip on youtube lol
by wonderluster
Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: 3rd Angel ("Tunniel")
Replies: 117
Views: 40904

Sailor Star Dust wrote:Man those panchinko games are weird with the scenarios they give. That's what also makes them interesting though.


Pachinko truly is the one thing as disturbing as Anno
by wonderluster
Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Mass Produced Evangelion in The rebuild series?
Replies: 107
Views: 26414

Mari with the Eva-Jacking. Awesomeness and Badassery in a four letter name.
by wonderluster
Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Forum: Rebuild of Evangelion
Topic: Rebuild of Eva 2.0 DVD
Replies: 207
Views: 51026

schismatics wrote:
Guyver Spawn wrote: Why do Japanese movies take so long to comeout?


Lord of the Rings took just about as long to be released on DVD if I recall correctly...theatre release in December and DVD release in August.


Was LOTR as successful as Eva was?

Go to advanced search