Resident Evil

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Turismo030650
Embryo

Re: Resident Evil

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:24 am

I think there was a topic and I'm going crazy I believe there was
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:58 am

Oh well, yesterday the online outbreak game was really crazy, very good old man, I had never played this online game on the PlayStation 2, I finally made my dream come true

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:52 am

I love RE to death and have played most of the games. Right now the RE2 and RE4 Remakes are my favorites in the series, with the RE1 Remake slightly behind them.

The Outbreak games are sadly ones I've missed though.

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Not entirely friend if you have a PC and just download the PS2 Emulator if not if you are on your cell phone and just download the Aethersx2 And then install the game's iso, if you have an original PS2, you can install the iso through Opl It's easy now to play online and another scheme that involves the video game's DNS

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:58 pm

I'm happy to have played this game online It was my childhood dream to play this coop game unfortunately at the time I didn't know about this scheme and also at that time from 2012 to 2011 they had already closed The servers of the original game and I didn't know how to put internet on the PS2 and also at the time the internet in Brazil was very very bad But today, playing outbreak online is very enjoyable, not to mention that outbreak is better than any current game nowadays, which they only make to sell and not with love for the game.
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:33 pm

View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:Not entirely friend if you have a PC and just download the PS2 Emulator if not if you are on your cell phone and just download the Aethersx2 And then install the game's iso, if you have an original PS2, you can install the iso through Opl It's easy now to play online and another scheme that involves the video game's DNS
I probably will do something like this at some point. A couple of years ago there were rumors of Outbreak HD ports happening and I was just going to wait for those, but it seems those rumors never came to fruition.

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:56 pm

View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes wrote:I probably will do something like this at some point. A couple of years ago there were rumors of Outbreak HD ports happening and I was just going to wait for those, but it seems those rumors never came to fruition.

Unfortunately, outbreak is forgotten by capcom, it simply pretended that this game didn't exist just because technically it was a failure, but that was more like capcom's stupidity of putting an online mode in the wrong generation at the wrong time because it has a lot of this stuff, this game of cooperation from the players to be able to pass the stages, it's very sad, bro, the outbreak is my second favorite game, it's just behind re4, otherwise it's an incredible game, the best of all about the outbreak is that it is canonical in resident evil 7 for example there is a reference to Alyssa Ashcroft in the kitchen if I'm not mistaken there is a newspaper that if you read everything at the end of this newspaper has the name of the person who published the publication, their name simply
Alyssa Ashcroft,2016

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:05 am

Yeah I remember reading about how that file was one of the many references to past games in RE7.

I dunno that I would say it was stupid exactly to try online back in the PS2. It was a bold risk that didn't pay off unfortunately, and Capcom was kind of struggling to know what to do with RE in that post-Code Veronica but pre-RE4 era anyways (I mean yeah RE1make was the standout in that time period but IIRC it actually didn't sell that well because of GameCube exclusivity). It sounds like Outbreak was pretty ahead of its time, but online console gaming just wasn't there yet and wouldn't be until the 360/PS3 era really took off.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:49 am

The thread has been merged.
Keep going.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:32 am

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:The thread has been merged.
Keep going.

Interesting friend Image

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:46 am

Yesterday the guys and I were really cool, guys, play another online game at Outbreak Image

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:04 am

I was in decisions, right? I finished this scenario, I did all the Finals

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:05 am

Yes

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:37 pm

I was looking through some old gaming magazines in my attic about a week ago, and I found this advertisement for Outbreak that made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share.

SPOILER: Show

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:26 pm

View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes wrote:I was looking through some old gaming magazines in my attic about a week ago, and I found this advertisement for Outbreak that made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share.

Wow, this poster has scenes from the game that didn't make it into the final version. Wow, man, that's rare

Megumin_077
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Megumin_077 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:08 am

View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes wrote:I was looking through some old gaming magazines in my attic about a week ago, and I found this advertisement for Outbreak that made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share.

When did you buy this man?

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:02 am

View Original PostMegumin_077 wrote:
View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes#942318 wrote:I was looking through some old gaming magazines in my attic about a week ago, and I found this advertisement for Outbreak that made me think of this thread so I thought I'd share.

When did you buy this man?
This was the backcover of the April 2004 issue of PSM magazine, so I bought this a very long time ago at this point lol.

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:15 am

View Original PostThe Killer of Heroes wrote:
View Original PostMegumin_077#942469 wrote:When did you buy this man?
This was the backcover of the April 2004 issue of PSM magazine, so I bought this a very long time ago at this point lol.

Interesting

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:40 pm

Anyone who wants to play the game online will need the PS2 emulator on their PC or their own PS2 by opl and need to register on the outbreak server resurrection forum if they can't play the game online if they don't have an account there after registering and setting the DNS You can now play the game online and if you have an error you can enter the forum discord and talk about your doubts

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”