EvaGeeks Forum Rules & Regulations

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: EvaGeeks Forum Rules & Regulations

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:02 am

This is just a measure to communicate to our users how to behave. You don't need to write anything agreeing or disagreeing here (unless you want to). We are not asking for this, just passing on information.
Your last post agreeing to the rules was deleted by Blockio probably because they didn't understand it. Remember, just because I and a few others here understand Portuguese, it doesn't mean everyone does. Try to just use English for now.
But thanks for the feedback!
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Turismo030650
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Turismo030650 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:03 am

Ah ok
I'll use Google Translate more to talk
A somewhat emo boy Normal Young I still have a lot to learn, I work hard and I dream of going to college and making my dreams come true Always thinking positive and persisting in my dream I like games I love my favorite band Green Day I like Nirvana tree days grace Also Queen the Beatles Legião Urbana And general good rock

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:59 am

You can use a language other than English in private messages (PM), but we recommend this only when both the sender and recipient speak the same language.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”