ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Re: ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:44 pm

View Original PostIronEvangelion wrote:- Pen-Pen's name is short for Penetrator Penissimo. Misato gave him this name while she was in college.

wouldnt put it past her
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

MsenjaKagami
Lilith

Re: ITT: Share your favorite Random Little Headcannons about cast, tech & events

•      
  •      

Postby MsenjaKagami » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:31 am

Admittedly I didn't come up with this one, but one of the JP Eva fans I follow on twitter suggested that, in NTE's continuity, Gendo and Yui probably called each other 'Ikari-kun' and 'Ayanami' respectively when they first met in the past much like how Shinji and Rei would call each other those in the present (and also that hearing them, it'd make Fuyutsuki and Gendo reminisce).
Avatar Source: https://twitter.com/AwakeningDog/status ... UW7kpedBvg

Software engineering degree haver, aspiring pretend storyteller

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:18 am

That's a pretty good observation, actually
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

MissDeamy
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby MissDeamy » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:37 pm

Ugh time to show my cringe side but you know what I do not care these are headcanons anyway it's not like they are canon or forcing them to be canon lmao

Shinji:
-I don't think there was a moment where Shinji ate sweets, not candy I am talking about baked sweets so I like to think that Shinji likes eating baked goods, either cake, doughnuts, or other Japanese baked goods.
-Shinji is a crybaby, I just see him crying, a lot, just, crying, a lot
-Shinji has Autophobia, I mean the boy has been alone (technically) all his life I would not be surprised if he has a fear of being left alone or something cause that boy never had a hug in his life.
-BISEXUAL ICON!! I mean do I have to explain? Bro like girls and boys
-Lastly, hates his birthday, idk he spent his whole life without his parents cause his mom died and his dad just left him alone so I think he would not like his birthday anymore. (Though it would be cute if like Misato and Asuka celebrated to help him like his birthday again)

Asuka:
-She doesn't know how to cook but tries to but always ends up looking bad but she tries even though she doesn't want too (But she might know how to bake lol)
-She has Autophobia, like I said before with Shinji I would not be surprised if she gained a fear of being left alone cause similar to Shinji she probably never had a "real" hug in her life.
-She might also have Agoraphobia, which is the fear of "being in situations where escape might be difficult or that help wouldn't be available if things go wrong" knowing the many insecurities Asuka has I am pretty sure she called for help but no one heard her calls.

In conclusion:
-EVERYONE HAS SOME SORT OF PHOBIA!
Rare Shinji Ikari Fan

Please do not repost my art anywhere without my permission

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”