Dealing with being thirty

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Dealing with being thirty

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:41 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:and the "Scourging of the Shire" means that there's still a Wizard to deal with!

I know...

:gendo_doom:

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:46 pm

A little udapte to said I'm on Amino. The Evangelion amino, to be precise. Can I go to discord chat since it with my Amino account? :kaos_teehee:
Ban me forever.

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:46 pm

View Original PostLine wrote:A little udapte to said I'm on Amino. The Evangelion amino, to be precise. Can I go to discord chat since it with my Amino account? :kaos_teehee:

Yo!
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:47 pm

View Original PostLine wrote:Can I go to discord chat since it with my Amino account? :kaos_teehee:

From what I can see, no. You need a new Discord account of your own. Feel free to sign up, though.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:06 am

Ooo sadness. Ok, I do it later.
Ban me forever.

GAP
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GAP » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:49 pm

There is another fear of mine of not accomplishing anything important in my life as an adult.
Fall into GAP! Guernsey Adams Pierre

Mackerel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Mackerel » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:10 am

prolly a necropost but my trick is just have an existential crisis everyday
so getting older is no scarier than the weird ass existentialist absurdist cluster fuck that is my mind on any given day

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:46 am

I've been geared more into health and fitness as I approach 30, I don't feel it's as big a deal as Millennials make it out, I feel like we've been infantilised, adulthood seems to be something we run away from...

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:49 am

I personally feel much happier as an adult than as a teenager. Childhood was fine for me but I always felt it was limiting. Even so I don't really think of myself as an adult before I was 23 or so. You say this about millennials and yet as someone in-between generations Zoomers seem far more absolutely terrified of it.

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:31 am

View Original PostFelipeFritschF wrote:I personally feel much happier as an adult than as a teenager. Childhood was fine for me but I always felt it was limiting. Even so I don't really think of myself as an adult before I was 23 or so. You say this about millennials and yet as someone in-between generations Zoomers seem far more absolutely terrified of it.

I did not feel I had properly come into adulthood until maybe 25 - 27, but yes, being a teenager in retrospect, sucked, everything lacked clarity for me, nowadways I'm grateful I can appreciate the scope of these things and reality itself, nothing is more important than real life, being able to appreciate art for what it is and not what I expect it to be was one of those revelations for instance, a sort of total disdain for sabre rattling over "who is best girl" was another.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”