Share your Dreams (Part 2)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

Re: Share your Dreams (Part 2)

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Oh ok, I'm sorry, I just wanted a discussion since I found this discussion fascinating and couldn't help but ad my contribution. Will pay attention next time!
Ban me forever.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Id had dreams in which I saw the last movie before such in which it sucked & we discussed it on the forum

But ive just had a dream where the fourth rebuild film was SUPER MEGA AWESOME visual spectacle.

I recall a lot of Asuka and Mari arguing how to handle thr fights and Shinji, Mari was definitely the one to get the deuteragonist spot & got many great lines

Details I clearly recall are Mari saying something like "if a little dog was strapped to the drivers seat of a truck would you blame him for driving i to a tree" and a stunni g visual of Asuka in EVA 02 wading through red liquud as everything around her partially melts and turns into FoIs, like a flashback to actual Third Impact

Then alas dream me got bogged down buying some mint flavored cigarrttes and hiding it from my relatives (we were watvhing it on some hotels dvd player) which is weird cause I dont even smoke and never did. ???

I woke up then, I wanted to see the rest of the movie damnit

Its also worth noting that my brain somehow plugged in the soundtrack from Nier Automata instead of imagining a new one
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:17 am

Sound like a really good dream to me; Would have loved to had this one.

Edit 27 feb: Two or three nights agos, I dreamed of eating ice cream. At one point of eating too much of them, my mouth was thirsty. When I woke up, I tried to find an ice cream in my fridge to apease my thirst, but it wasn't succesful.
Ban me forever.

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:11 pm

Last night, I dreamed that I was flying under New York. I haven't visited that city in a while, but I remember how it feels. Anyway, what caught my attention was the feeling of moving through the air. Every time I dream of flying, things play out rather similar. Instead of staying in the air, I'm always falling. However, I can control where my body is going to land. I can even move it upwards. To put it into words, I'm not manipulating myself, but gravity around me. It's really fun to mess around with it and do all kinds of weird tricks (like maneuvering through skyscrapers)!
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:45 am

Had a nuclear reactor in some sort of Nixxie Clock assembly. Glass tubes with stuff in them sort of thing. Overclocked it - left it in the front room, and the tubes shattered letting the radiation out. It was like 50 sieverts or something in the front room according to my phone but 20 millisieverts when I closed the door.

People kept coming over to the house and the dog would'n't leave the room.

----

Then there's the one where I bought a second hand bus because I couldn't afford an apartment. And of course the driver insisted on pointing out that the seat was only worn because of all the miles it'd done. It helped that it was the old green Dublin Bus fabric with that weird green veeneer panelling and brown plastic structure.

The passengers on the bus didn't like the idea of it being sold out from under them and insisted they still be taken home. I tried to drive them and got lost on google maps.

----

The company I work for supplies ventilation systems. A customer was annoyed at the noise a system was making after it was commissioned. The house was this really shite plaster construction like fucking victorian era stuff despite being new, and the person who installed the machine had put it it with what looked like hover hose and shit.

What tipped me off to the fact that it was a dream was the the machine was a model that'd been discontinued a year ago.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:59 pm

I dreamed that I was water skiing behind my parents' yacht (which no longer is ours nor do I know who has it now) and behind me was a hungry megalodon who either almost ate me or managed to, I can't really remember.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:58 pm

Oh boy. I have been having recurring Dragon Ball Z dreams. One is recurring in which that Vic Mignogna is on the left site of a shopping mall signing autographs and urging his fans not to listen to Monica Rial who as luck would find it was sitting on the right side of the mall trading insults with Vic and signing autographs as well.

Last night, I dreamed that Sean Schemmel auditioned me for whenever he gets too old to voice Goku so I recited to him very first Goku Super Saiyan scene where the first line "I won't let you get away with this" I nailed alright even though the grunting was a little hammy and later the guttural scream I couldn't nail the last note but apparently Sean was impressed so he kept me on the list of hopefuls for the time being. Maybe it's a sign.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:34 am

I just had this weird dream in which my dad and Mr. Tines decided to crash at my home. And the site was over for some reason.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”