Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Re: Your anime daughter

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Please, people, keep it classy.

Fem-Kaworu is creeping way too close to this:

View Original PostxPearse wrote:Had the exact same feeling. It's just weird. Usually when you pin this on an anime fan, they see it as "who'd you molest".

Although in the case of (Fem-)Kaworu, she might be the one doing the molesting.
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:06 am

One can choose a waifu because one can choose a wife. But, unless it's through adoption, one cannot choose a daughter. One cannot even choose to have a daughter over a son. Rather, a daughter is bestowed upon you, and you and your waifu need to make up for the rest.

That being said, me and Ursula from Kiki's Delivery Service are going to raise the cutest little artist you've ever seen! Her mad drawing and painting skillz are going to be so fleek and on point, you'd think Leonardo DiVinci himself had risen from the dead. And dem colors, tho! In fact, let me just talk your ear off about my wonderful child because she is just the cutest thing I think I have her baby pictures on my desk somewhere look at that little face isn't it just so cute here's a drawing she did of a dinosaur it's eating your face off I'm really single and alone and the voices don't stop please help me

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:14 am

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:Fem-Kaworu is creeping way too close to this:

How so? Fem-Kaworu (at least, the one BrikHaus was referencing) is exactly the same as regular Kaworu, aside from being the most convincing reverse trap of all. Intersex teenagers deserve love, too...
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Shamsiel-kun is too new to the forum to understand Fem-Kaworu. At least the one we all know and love.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:46 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:Shamsiel-kun is too new to the forum to understand Fem-Kaworu. At least the one we all know and love.

Then explain this phenomenon to me, and I shall bow before its greatness (and perhaps yours too)!

(we are talking about a female Kaworu, and not Tabris-XX, right?)
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:51 pm

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:Then explain this phenomenon to me, and I shall bow before its greatness (and perhaps yours too)!

At some point many years ago Reichu apparently decided that Kaworu was not male at all and in fact was a reverse trap. Likely this had something to do with her conception of Adam as female.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:11 am

^
Considering Kaworu-chan's status of a Total Sex God with at least part of the fandom, I fail to understand how that changes anything to
Had the exact same feeling. It's just weird. Usually when you pin this on an anime fan, they see it as "who'd you molest".

Because male or female Kaworu, who wouldn't like to channel Shinji in that memorable shower scene, or in that "hyperventilation" (yeah, right) scene?

Or in the infamous headthrottle scene? Yandere Shinji probably keeps his own personal Kaworu's head-quarium hidden somewhere.

Just keep hir away from pussies.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:25 am

Fem-Kaworu is an ancient EGF joke. As the discussion thread theories grew more and more outlandish, eventually Fem-Kaworu would get thrown in as a solution/confounding factor for every theory. It was also meant to provide levity. Basically, the longer a thread on EGF got, the more likely it was that Fem-Kaworu would get used.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

•      
  •      

Postby Bagheera » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:You actually use bing?

Yeah, that was my thought!
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:51 am

^ They sometimes actually have better results than Google!

Although lately it seems to be getting worse...time to find yet another search engine.

RichieIkari7
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby RichieIkari7 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:35 pm

Lain Iwakura or Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote would be my anime daughters, they remind me a bit of when I was their age so I feel like if I was their parent I would try to help them with their situations and give them some kindness in their lives, Shinji would be my son.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:19 pm

Oh, let me add to this thread: Elpie Ple.

And not in the Lolicon sense. Obviously.

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:20 am

Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger

Take a gun into the wizarding world --- why the **** not?

In the Potterverse, they say that they charm hats for defense. So I ask myself, why not bullets for offense? Get all Outlaw Star on the Dark Arts crowd? Otherwise, what really separates an Aurora from any tweaking Magic-kun with a wand? A bad hairday?

So throw the magical arsenal that's ready in a moment's notice on top of Constanze's Dexter's Laboratory-level shenanigans. Walk into a lab, find a giant robot and accidentally get turned invisible? YES PLEASE. FIVE STARS. WOULD PARENT AGAIN.

"Young lady, you will keep the Material Safety Data Sheets on those chemicals on hand, organized, within view, at all times, or so help me..."
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:59 pm

I don't want kids.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:00 am

Towa Higurashi (Hanyou no Yashahime):

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:57 pm

Kayo Hinazuke from Erased.

If you’ve seen the show you’ll understand why.

if you haven’t, watch it asap and thank me later.
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:36 pm

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:Oh, let me add to this thread: Elpie Ple.

And not in the Lolicon sense. Obviously.

Let me amend this. Elpoe Ple, Ple 2, Marida Cruz, and the other Ple clones.

They need to be taken out to an amusement park (preferably free of Gundam statues, though), and fed a lot of ice cream.

Return to “Anime and Manga”