Jurassic World

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Re: Jurassic World

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Sun May 15, 2022 9:08 pm

The first Jurassic World was the only one I liked. Fallen Kingdom was too cheesy to take seriously, and while Camp Cretaceous is good, it's not the same as a movie. And if the leaks are any indication, Dominion is going to continue that trend.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Natalie the Cat
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Natalie the Cat » Thu May 26, 2022 3:09 pm

I will swear to my dying day that Fallen Kingdom was a rejected script for Jurassic Park 3, or perhaps one that was rejected for JP2 before Crichton wrote a sequel novel, which was very lightly retooled to work as a sequel to Jurassic World. Especially since it seems to lean in a very weird way to the legendary, gloriously insane raptor/human hybrid commando script.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri May 27, 2022 5:33 am

View Original PostNatalie the Cat wrote:I will swear to my dying day that Fallen Kingdom was a rejected script for Jurassic Park 3, or perhaps one that was rejected for JP2 before Crichton wrote a sequel novel, which was very lightly retooled to work as a sequel to Jurassic World. Especially since it seems to lean in a very weird way to the legendary, gloriously insane raptor/human hybrid commando script.

That's very accurate, the only difference was they looked more human and weird in some concept sketches.

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/examining-the-jurassic-park-4-script-that-was-never-filmed/

https://jurassicpark.fandom.com/wiki/Human-dinosaur_hybrid
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Film and Video”