Who could be the next heroes of Japan culture pop that Anno may give a live action and and add them to SJHU?

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

Who could be the next heroes of Japan culture pop that Anno may give a live action and and add them to SJHU?

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:49 pm

Hello, many of you will already be aware of it about the Shin Japan Heroes Universe, a crossover project that involves the movies directed by Anno that have the word Shin in their titles.

Here some of my ideas about who could be the next to get a Live Action from Anno and then join the Shin Japan Heroes Universe:

Gamera

Nausicaa

Gundam

Super Sentai

Mazinga

My question is who you think that could be the next very famous series and characters that could get a Live Action directed by Anno and so then join the Shin Japan Heroes Universe? Please tell if you believe that it can be one of series that I have mentioned or if there is another character or franchise that you think could join the SJHU please don't hesitate to let me know. I look forward to hearing your assumptions and opinions.

Here the link for a general thread about the Shin Japan Heroes Universe opened by FelipeFritschF if you are interested: thread/21229/Annos-Shin-Japan-Heroes-Universe/

Here the link for a thread of mine where I ask what kind of stuff the Shin Heroes Universe could show to us: thread/21230/Discussion-thread-about-the-crossover-between-Evangelion-Ultraman-Godzilla-and-Kamen-Rider-What-we-should-expect/

Here the link for the official site: https://sjhu.jp/

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

Re: Who could be the next heroes of Japan culture pop that Anno may give a live action and and add them to SJHU?

•      
  •      

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:36 pm

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they try to rebrand Anno's live action Cutie Honey as a "Shin" movie somehow.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Re: Who could be the next heroes of Japan culture pop that Anno may give a live action and and add them to SJHU?

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Mon May 16, 2022 11:32 pm

Shin Pokémon. You heard it here first.
Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:32 pm

View Original PostEl Squibbonator wrote:Shin Pokémon. You heard it here first.

I eagerly await Anno's take on Naru Taru... :tongue:
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Return to “Film and Video”