Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

tglover1998
Embryo

Re: Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

•      
  •      

Postby tglover1998 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:25 pm

I'm interested in editing the North American Video Releases page. I have the Collector's Edition and I want to edit it with all the special features it has confirmed to have. I do know that neither the "official" nor "classic" versions have the broadcast versions of episodes 21-24 unlike the Japanese Blu-ray Box.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:09 pm

All right, I've sent you a signup email.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

MisatosAlpine
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby MisatosAlpine » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:46 pm

Hello there, I'd like to help out in a couple of articles and add some more sources and references. Can I get an account, please?

MisatosAlpine
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby MisatosAlpine » Sun May 01, 2022 10:04 pm

Hello? May I get a DM or did I do something wrong? :sniffle:

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon May 02, 2022 8:39 pm

No, you did nothing wrong - it's just that there have been no new signups in a while and this thread was neglected as a result. Sorry!

Just out of curiosity, what kinds of things are you interested in adding sources and references to? You're completely new from the looks of things, and it would be nice to have an introduction and some sense of what sort of articles you would like to help with.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

MisatosAlpine
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby MisatosAlpine » Wed May 04, 2022 7:47 pm

I just want to add some more references and improve some background information and such. I can see the wiki is outdated in some aspects. Is that OK?

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri May 06, 2022 8:12 pm

That sounds reasonable on the face of it, but it is also quite vague and I'm not clear what sort of background information you wish to improve. I'm also curious to know why you haven't introduced yourself and tried to be a part of this site's community?

MisatosAlpine
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby MisatosAlpine » Sat May 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Well, I saw some of the episode or character pages hadn't been updated in a long time, some references to other shows, that sort of thing, some typos and such. As for your latter question, it just didn't seem to me that it was a requirement since so many brand new users in this thread asked for wiki membership recently and in the past and got it, nor was this mentioned anywhere. I apologize if I misunderstood something.

HRSM
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby HRSM » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:35 am

Hey, I was interested in contributing some extra information and updating screenshots to the OA vs. DC guide comparisons by Ath and Reichu on the wiki (especially EP24 as it's currently incomplete), I own all 3½ versions of EP21-24 for use (Broadcast, Pre-Renewal and Renewal OA/DC).

I also would like to create a similar page for Evangelion: Death/Death(true)/Death(true)² now that all three versions are available on Home Video (there are lot of small audio changes despite the video being mostly the same between the three)

08072cd5
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby 08072cd5 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:32 pm

Requesting wiki editing access.

Large amounts of English language problems are on every episode description.

ToxicToucan
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ToxicToucan » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:22 am

I just got an account on this site so I could edit it the proposal translation page and add translations for the pages not included such as the Marduk report page 11. I will format new pages exactly like every other page is done (including the original Japanese text) Look forward to joining this community.

Parkagirl
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Parkagirl » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm

Requesting wiki editing access -- I'd like to be able to make contributions to the OA-vs.-DC guides.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:22 am

Check your inbox, Parkagirl!

exx
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby exx » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Requesting wiki access, I'd like to fix up grammar mistakes site-wide (I'm basically combing the whole site b/c of a video essay I'm working on) and other general inconsistencies.
I like Neon Genesis Evangelion. Currently working on a longform video essay talking about everything EVA.
They/She

sspring
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sspring » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:12 am

Also requesting access to edit the wiki largely to fix grammatical mistakes I see (I've seen some in some of the Angel wiki pages.) Big fan of Eva and this site is a great resource, so I'd like to see it as good as it can be

FanofEvaGeeks
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby FanofEvaGeeks » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:43 pm

I don't know how readily you give out this role. I was reading through the Theory and Analysis:Kaworu in Eva 3.0 wiki entry and spotted a number of instances of missing words as well as grammar, spelling, and sentence structure problems. I was just hoping to be able to make a few changes here and there to address some of those issues and make it more understandable.

Thank you : )

Eggdogchao
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Eggdogchao » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:00 pm

I would like to sign up as an editor for the wiki

ally28
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby ally28 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:48 am

Can I sign up please

Zolerian
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Zolerian » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:58 am

I would like to have an account on the wiki, please, if you may.

Duong
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Duong » Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:33 am

Dear Great Moderators
Thank you for providing a wiki which we can create a great Evangelion community together. You are a great rulers.
My name's Duong, and I'm interested in contibuting about Mari's age theory and related about it, Mari is enigmatic to have a page about it.
Thank you.
Sign
Duong
Marisarel - Struggle with Mari's age theory.
This is a name which is a combination of "Mari" (Mari Illustrious Makinami) and "Israel" (Struggle with God - one of the meaning if the name).
Seems I get a bit trouble with it now.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”