I found the answer but..

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
thera0095
Embryo

I found the answer but..

•      
  •      

Postby thera0095 » Mon May 09, 2022 2:57 pm

....but in thai language

I try to find answers to questions about a lot of things rationally and effectively. until able to link all the information seamlessly Unfortunately, English is difficult for me. until like I'm a mad man who speaks alone You have to read them in order 1>2 3 4 5 6. Because this is not just information. But it's a thought process.

mysite https://leveleee.wordpress.com/
Most of the information never has a chapter on youtube or anywhere else. The 200000 word is all the information I have gathered and written and I would like everyone to read it. Even if it's difficult

-google translate-

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I found the answer but..

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue May 10, 2022 11:43 am

The wordpress link is to someone's (OP's?) massive Thai-language NTE fan-site, looking like this:

Anyone interested in scanning through this (MTL as needed) and maybe summarizing anything interesting/amusing/otherwise remarkable?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue May 10, 2022 3:10 pm

My position on NTE being what it is, I'm not the best person to address the unpacking task, but there does appear to be a major amount of background work been done here -- for example, the first post (Google translate link) starts out with a deeper dive into Ultraman lore and the references that NTE makes to that corpus that I've seen before.

Some of the conclusions reached in the final essay may seem a little heterodox, but having bypassed the intervening essays to see where it all goes, while the front page text says
All the information has been sequenced perfectly. should not be skipped

I can't say any more than that.

The Google translation appears generally coherent; however some of the important diagrams have text that would need to be run past an image translator, rather than a text based one.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Konja7
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Konja7 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:55 pm

I used the Google Translator to understand. It has been an interesting analysis.

I don't really agree with some theories, but it was pretty interesting.

thera0095
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby thera0095 » Thu May 12, 2022 10:52 am

All of these articles should not be read across articles.
Because the content within the article is not only the raw data that the story only provides.
But there is also information about the interpretation that is closely linked from beginning to end.
This is important in explaining the entire content of the anime.
Because the anime that everyone is watching isn't just “evangelion”, its multiple themes overlapping each other.
which arises from "Each character's role" and "One character can perform multiple roles".

For example, the circle shadow you are looking at here. when changing camera angles,
you can see that it's not a circle. But all three circles have the same strength as “circles”.
Different shapes of circles are “different roles”, and each has its own “theme”.

Another prominent example from the anime is the character "Adam",
Adam has the roles of "Ultraman", "Adam Biblical", "God Marduk", "Shiva", etc.

1) Ultraman's role is the theme of “Ultraman Ace”,
- meaning "when a man and a woman join to become an Ace,
- the great cross in the southern world is the union of Adam and Lilith."

SPOILER: Show

2) The Biblical Role is the theme of “Adam” and “Lilith”,
- meaning “when Lilith falls. So, Lilith became Satan to seduce Adam and Eve”, which can be interpreted in a variety of ways as follows:
- This theme will cause the planet earth to be interpreted as hell and the Golgotha object as heaven.
Another consistent theme is Dante's Inferno. - The Divine Comedy
- The South Pole is an inferno.
- North Pole (Bethany Base) is Purgatorio.
- The 2nd impact event causes the "South Pole and North Pole" to alternate.

3) The role of Marduk is the theme, meaning “Marduk(Eva Mark6) kills Tiemate(Lilith is Satan( Serpent))”,
- which in the anime means "third impact event."

4) The role of Lord Shiva is the kundalini yoga theme Lord Shiva and Shakti occur
- which in anime means "Eva's awakening process 01 near third impact." third eye

This one just a sample
All the other details are difficult to type. But the role will be set out in both formats as "male and female" are the same as "Adam" and "Lilith". And SEX
In addition to the themes, there is also a scientific process that is used as a theme to describe the work process and to answer things if there is someone who can talk in Thai. I will be happy to answer any questions and explain.

my articles is a pyramid, which means information that must go from the ground up to the top.
This is a message that my friend helped me translate it

gendou "The Imaginary and Reality Blend together and everything becomes homogenized information"

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Thu May 12, 2022 11:52 am

I used Google translate to read it. There's way too much to attempt a real summary, but here are some notes I took on what I thought was interesting:

Part 1: The fifth cross at the south pole is larger because it represents two entities, not one, Adam (now on the moon) and Lilith (now in Terminal Dogma). The other four crosses represent one entity each, the giants seen during Second Impact.

Part 2: Good lord there's a lot in this part. I liked the reminder that the UYCTM genga originally called for six spears, and (much further down) the observation that the black moon spears look like wormholes both in that you can see stars through them and on Ritsuko's device simulation. The symbol on the back of the SEELE obelisks includes masonic and religious themes.

Part 3: Lots of mythology and religion in this part. The poles were reversed by Second Impact; opposites Calvary Base and Bethany Base both exhibit phenomena from Second Impact and map into Dante's Inferno. Mari is a clone with a memory transplant whose original committed suicide out of shame at the loss of Yui.

Part 4: Evas are cloned from Adam's DNA or made from parts of Adam, or are cloned from Lilith's DNA or made from parts of Lilith. Analysis of the Dead Sea Scroll. Nature of Unit 13.

Part 5: How Evas can make Impacts. Kundalini and chakras. Pilot control systems. Unit 00 and Unit 01 origins. Unit 01 during NTI becomes Lilith. A DNA lesson. The three spinal segments in Wunder are three of the original six spears. Color theories. The radiant giants at Second Impact are three Adams and Lilith! More chakras and the IPEA; cathode currents. Shoutout for Asuka.

Part 6: The nature of Impacts, allegory of L Barrier as nuclear contamination. At Fourth Impact the significance of the artificial recreation of Lilith, other analysis. At Third Impact the significance of Mark 06's horn socket, other analysis. EM physics and satcom; NHG is a modification of GHz, indicating the ships' frequency of transmission. Nebby. Gendo and Shinji instrumentality analysis. SDAT. "The shattered glass in the scene where FAR emerges represents the union of the two universes." Ejection of Shinji, Gendo, Yui, Asuka, Rei, Kaoru, and Mari from the Anti-Universe. The beach. The train station. "When the bird flew away, the others seen through the glass of the train instantly disappeared." The end-repeat symbol. AsuShin triumphant.

Whew, so much! Difficult to read given the machine translation but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Zoop
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Zoop » Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 pm

This thread hasn't made much sense to me yet (I havent attempted to read the links yet either), so thanks for that nerv bae.

But what is it? I take it it someone detailed intepretation and theory about the movies, but the things you listed, i take it its just lots of speculation?

Wunders spine being made from spears, so it could be reverted back to a new spear makes that whole thing a whole lot more logical than "oh you saw gendo make a spear, im sure you can do it too ritsuko, we got a beatdown wunder and a positive attitude, lets go!", so I surely like that take.

Would you recommend slogging through google translate to read it all?

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pm

@thera0095, you're Ab Solute, the author of all six parts at https://leveleee.wordpress.com/, right?

If so then @Zoop, this thread is thera0095's attempt to get the word out about his take on Eva, which as you've guessed includes detailed interpretation, theory, and speculation. On a 10 point scale between "0 - rational philosopher king" and "9 - unstable 4chan rambling" I'd put it at 2-ish: there's a mind at work here, although the end product could use a good edit mostly for length not clarity (machine translation isn't helping with the latter). It's worth a slog if you have a few hours of free time and you're really hungry for new input. However, if you're feeling settled in your interpretations I wouldn't take the trouble. Looks like thera0095 is posting some condensed versions of his points in this topic, which will probably be useful. I might ask him some focused questions here later.
Last edited by nerv bae on Thu May 12, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thera0095
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby thera0095 » Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pm

View Original Postnerv bae wrote:@thera0095, you're Ab Solute, the author of all six parts at https://leveleee.wordpress.com/, right?

yes me
but i can't talk much because my english skill so bad
my friend help me to translate some word

AlphaZero
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby AlphaZero » Tue May 24, 2022 10:50 am

After taking days to read and understand it all I think you aced it(pun intended). This does explain a lot. At least I can point to something positive about these films now.
@thera0095 Do you know any other language?

thera0095
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby thera0095 » Tue May 24, 2022 2:19 pm

View Original PostAlphaZero wrote:@thera0095 Do you know any other language?

no . .. but you can ask me questions and I will answer
I have a friend to help translate.

sithsauron
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby sithsauron » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:00 pm

I am reading throught this...

..and this is bloody brilliant! Bravo! One of the best in depth analysis I have ever read!

Dolpiff
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dolpiff » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:03 am

Massive Omedetos Thera0095, took me two days to read part 1-4 so far, the best analysis i've read anywhere (and i mean twitter, arqa blog, all of this forum) DESPITE the machine translation (which is surprinsingly good, just have to etch in your mind that Eva Galian is evangelion lulz)

This would really benefit from being properly retranslated in english and deserves a repost/sticky afterwards.

The Janus, dante, L-field, everyting about calvary/bethany/the poles/the NHGs ships, and my god the explanation about earth landscape and the giant mouth! it all makes perfect sense from thera's analysis.

Hope my opinion doesn't change reading part 5-6 :P

thanks for posting here !

oh btw i also registered an account after lurking here for years just to post this

Dolpiff
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Dolpiff » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:45 pm

the blog got taken offline nooo
guess we're never going to see a proper translation now :(

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:40 pm

View Original Postthera0095 wrote:
View Original PostAlphaZero#935707 wrote:@thera0095 Do you know any other language?

no . .. but you can ask me questions and I will answer
I have a friend to help translate.

Hey, put your blog back up! It's cool! :asuka_antabaka:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:07 am

Just a reminder -- the Wayback Machine is your friend.

AlphaZero
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby AlphaZero » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:21 am

Wayback Machine doesn't appear to have it though...

nerv bae
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby nerv bae » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:36 am

View Original PostAlphaZero wrote:Wayback Machine doesn't appear to have it though...

Seems to, try this link.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:45 am

Wayback Machine, unfortunately, doesn’t help us much: only the “part 6” page was archived.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:31 pm

Last edited by FelipeFritschF on Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”