Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

The18°angel
Lilith

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:30 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I too considered writing Shinji/Misato before, but ended up not doing it because it would be massively out of character for her to propose it and massively out of character for him to go along with it.

well the way Shinji and Misato can end up having sex is after the battle against ramiel, let's say they are celebrating the victory at Misato's apartment and they both end up drunk because of Misato and after she teases him about Rei and that Shinji reveals the little incident that he had hours before in Rei's apartment they both end up having sex, the next morning they both agree that nothing happened between them and that it is better to forget it, bonus points if when Kaji asks Shinji the question about on whether Misato is wild in bed Shinji tries to defend her accidentally revealing the incident between them.

In another idea set in 2.0, Asuka decides to help Hikari go on a date with Touji, enlisting the help of Shinji, Kensuke and Rei. They end up organizing several double dates but on the day of the dates Rei cannot attend due to some experiments related to nerv, so before hikari and touji arrive at the agreed place Asuka tells Shinji to get a girl for the date or to Otherwise it will end as a friends' outing, Shinji ends up bumping into Mari and pressured by Asuka he manages to blackmail Mari into taking the role of the girl on their date by telling him that he is going to inform Nerv that she arrived by parachute at school, after that the date between touji and hikari is a success Asuka and kensuke start a competition in a nearby arcade which leaves Shinji and mari alone, Shinji tries to apologize but mari drags him to her apartment where she "seduces" and has sex with Shinji while recording it, intending to blackmail him into giving it to Rei if he tries to reveal anything about her, things get weirder when a drunken Kaji and Misato arrive at the apartment lost in a moment of passion, just To discover that the apartment is trashed and a naked mari strangling a naked Shinji who is trying to reach a camera. and now Kaji must explain to Misato everything that is happening especially because the pilot of unit 05 is alive and why she is doing "that" with Shinji
Last edited by The18°angel on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Eehh, I don't really like the "sex between two people who wouldn't normally do it by way of alcohol" trope.

And funnily enough, I tried retooling the aforementioned Shinji/Misato into Shinji/Mari, but didn't finish that one either. I just can't get into Mari's head to give her a proper characterization.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:43 pm

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:Eehh, I don't really like the "sex between two people who wouldn't normally do it by way of alcohol" trope.

And funnily enough, I tried retooling the aforementioned Shinji/Misato into Shinji/Mari, but didn't finish that one either. I just can't get into Mari's head to give her a proper characterization.

A Mari she really is a problem to get a proper caracterización, because she is and inmortal being from Yui a gendo generation, a clone or a loli-cat-girl-clone depends on the continuity or your headcanon.

so in the second idea i gave is basically a lemon between Shinji and mari with some comedy and drama, Shinji was pressured by Asuka to get the replacement on the date and he ran into mari by chance, then mari felt threatened by Shinji and decided to have something to threaten him so that he does not say anything about her which ends up causing the video of them having sex after she "seduced him". Funnily in that idea if i actually complete a write Mari is friendly to everyone But a jerk to Shinji (for a while) because of that incident, she really dont like when someone is a threat to her or that have valuable information or objects that can be use to control her.

Also if You would like the take on Mari being inmortal the most closet characterization that i have found would be based of rin from daughter of mnysione, if You don't take her being inmortal then i could suggest Faye from cowboy bebop to try to get her characterization

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:28 pm

In a gender-bent AU what are the odds of male Mari having a one night stand with a fem Shinji

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Well, I did have some sketches about futanari Mari giving femShinji hands-on teaching on how to be more confident in herself...
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:57 pm

How about these ideas for lemons.

1) only fans

Mari has rebelled against her conservative family and their funds have been cut to force her to leave Tokyo 03 so she starts a channel of onlyfans to earn money eventually decides to increase the profits to the maximum by involving the eva pilots, eventually she tries with Asuka and Rei but fails and ends up involving kaworu and Shinji. She first has separate sex with both of them and then ends up in a threesome in the final stream.
(Kaworu knew but he did not care, Shinji was with hidden cameras) the scandal is so great that nerv to be able to control the situation and have an excuse to keep everything confidential they recruit mari as eva pilot. possibly end up in an open relationship between Shinji / kaworu / mari.

2) star crossed lovers

One night in Tokyo 03 shortly after Ramiel Misato is celebrating victory and meets a man who is familiar to her for some reason. after several drinks, some flirting and good chemistry they end up in a hotel having a night of passion. (nge Misato meets rebuild! adult! Shinji)

3) village romance 03

Kaji Jr. shows how similar he is to his parents when he sees Shinji interact with a mysterious girl with blue hair and red eyes. with some help from Shinji they both date and end up doing it.

4) NNN

The boys begin the challenge of not masturbating for a month and the girls find out by starting a bet to see who can make any of the boys lose.

some parody, multiple couples, threesomes and others.

in the end the winner is hikari of all the girls by achieving a "double kill"

5) rivals

gendo and mari are competing for yui's affection in college. after several incidents they end up hating fucking their brains out. they decide to share yui after that.

6) collegue days

ritsuko, Kaji and Misato have a sex marathon for a whole week.

7) the huntress

Predator Asuka has her eyes set on Nerv Shinji Ikari's PMC Marine. After he survives several ambushes of his and xenomorphs, Asuka decides to give him a reward for being an excellent prey

8) before i am gone

mana and Shinji share a moment before she has to leave tokyo 03.

9) we are the same

Before the core of the angel within Mayumi awakens she meets Kaworu Nagisa who takes a strong interest in her. kaworu ends up making love to her in the library and mayumi turns out to be a pervert with some exhibitionism.

10) there can only be one winner

Asuka and Kaworu compete to be the pilot of Unit 02 until the redhead decides to confront him in the showers taking more than was expected from that physical confrontation.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:25 pm

View Original PostThe18°angel wrote:8) before i am gone

mana and Shinji share a moment before she has to leave tokyo 03.

I have an incomplete draft for that that's been collecting dust on my hard drive for the better part of a decade now. Non-penetrative mutual masturbation only.

9) we are the same

Before the core of the angel within Mayumi awakens she meets Kaworu Nagisa who takes a strong interest in her. kaworu ends up making love to her in the library and mayumi turns out to be a pervert with some exhibitionism.

I have a nearly-finished draft of Kensuke accidentally chikaning her one morning and do plan on them having quickies in semi-public locations down the line.

And I also have a oneshot draft specifically of her being an exhibitionist, this time with Shinji on the receiving end.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:33 pm

Does anyone remember the name of the fanfic Random wrote about the Masquerade ball where Shinji and Misato fuck?

Was it called The Masks we wear or The Masquerade?
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Iron Kong Manuer
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Kong Manuer » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:06 am

View Original PostChaddyManPrime wrote:Does anyone remember the name of the fanfic Random wrote about the Masquerade ball where Shinji and Misato fuck?

Was it called The Masks we wear or The Masquerade?

I tried a search with Google: the first is published on FF.net so I doubt it can contains any lemon. The second, unfortunately, I can't find it...
___

Meanwhile I've tought about those other lemons (which I've omitted the hot details leaving all to your imagination :tongue: ):

- The first one involves Rei and Shinji with the blue that, in the hospital room where the 3rd is recoverated after the defeat against the 5th angel, in attempt to encourage him in sight of the second round against the octahedron, open her hearth confessing him that she's also alone as he is, and then she locks the door, undress and had sex with him wanting to celebrate the union of two soul that can this way support each others;

- Shinji and Kaworu enjoy the Golden Week at the villa of Nagisa "auntie's" (Ritsuko) where the three where shortly reached by Misato that whine with the blonde after the latest disappear of Kaji that don't wanna officialy get engaged with the long-haired woman. A night in the pool where the short-aired woman came fully naked soon turned very very hot!

Bonus for Misato/Ritsuko sex before the pool night, a threesome between the scientist and the two children and a crossed oral final when the short-hair woman empty Shinji that was pounding Misato. Obviuosly the long-haired ones will do the same with the grey-haired teenager;

- Like but differently by what happens in the manga, after the battle with Sachiel, Misato carry Shinji to the panoramic point of the city and, after seeing him crying, she comfort the children first by hugging him, then by kissing his cheeks, cheeks that shortly became replaced by his mouth. Here too a great hot time occour between the two.

- Kaworu and Shinji defeat Armisael after a tought battle (like but differently by what happen in the manga). While the 3rd fall asleep in the tube, Kaworu, totally naked, exit the shovers and meet an infuriate Misato that ferociously lecture him about disobeing her orders. The major realise that Tabris is not listening and he encamp the excuse that he's fantasing about her boobs. In anger the woman officer want to slap the angel boy but the 5th red eyes (merged with the sight of his shaft) mesmerise her, and without realizing it, she undress remaing in topless. So the fun begin for the two. After the first round Shinji too exit from the showers and, convinced by the angel, join the two in a classic threesome.

Bonus for Ritsuko coming in the changing room worried about Misato absence and joining the three.

- After the defeat of Sandalphon, Rei, Ritsuko and Maya reach Misato, Shinji ed Asuka and all together relax in the common part of the spa (where, obviously, they're all wearing a swimsuit). Divided in two groups: the children (Rei, Shinji and Asuka is the order (so the boy can work as pad by the two "rivals")) from the adult (Maya, Ritsuko, Misato is the order) on the other side of the tub. Senpai and kōhai compliments with the 2nd and the 3rd about her victory and his rescue of the 02. Ritsuko in particular praises Shinji's act of valor highlighting continuously the audacity the boy has demonstrated and how much she appreciate this one during certain situations. A "yes" to Maya's question about if the blonde one admire this kind acts, the brunette suddenly french kiss the blonde asking after that if she's been enough brave.
In the general dismay Ritsuko confirm that after doing the same thing with Misato, then doing it to Maya that's complaining.
At this sight Shinj (turned red like a tomato) and Asuka (became red like her hairs) had their jaws crashed to the floor with Rei that's remaining with wide-open eyes. Doubtful the blue ask the 3rd if this mean to be brave and, received a positive answer from the boy, she french-kiss him, and then, to silence the Asuka complaints, doing the same with her.
Soon after the three adult females began making out and touching each-others, the same occour between Shinji & Rei while Asuka is too shocked to do anything.
The female interest focuses on Shinji when the 1st persuade him to get rid of his bermuda shorts.
The well-endoved Children (whom measures Rei knows well since the hospital time after the first battle against Ramiel) unleash a battle between the female that end in an agreement to Misato&Ritsuko having sex each other, so does Rei&Asuka, with Shinji that honored bow to Maya after the woman statement that they’re the only ones left.
The evening and the night continues until each of the six have had sex with the remaining five.
The next morning, unbeknownst to Shinji, Ritsuko distributes the morning-after pill to her colleagues.

Some Omake scenes can be:

- the pills were expired and, after 9 months, the five women shows positive pregnancy tests to Shinji, that, in fear, flee into the 01 leaving the mecha absorb him;
- Ritsuko, Misato and Maya frame Gendo, Kaji (or Hyuga) and Aoba pretending that the pregnancies where their fault while Shinji is fleeing from the pregnant 1st and 2nd Children. Here too Shinji prefer to be absorbed in the 01 followed shortly after by the other three men;
- a variant to the second can be that Rei, by order of Gendo, frame Kensuke about the pregnancy to get his hands on some top-secret military files that Aida's father is guarding;
- a sequel to the second can be that Yui (who's soul is trapped in the 01) hardly lecture the four men (or fifth with Kensuke) and sends them back after beating them (especially Gendo :tongue: ).

To be continued... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Return to “Fanfiction”