The Creepy Art of Hideaki Anno: Some disturbing similarities I found between Evangelion and Shin Godzilla.

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

The Creepy Art of Hideaki Anno: Some disturbing similarities I found between Evangelion and Shin Godzilla.

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:48 am

Be start with this: Yui cloth like a plug suit and concept art of Shin Godzilla 5th form

SPOILER: Show

Godzilla 5fth form concept art and Failures of Infinite from 3.0

The supposed Adams from Until You Come To Me and another concept art of Shin Godzilla 5th form

A stack of Failures Of Infinity from 3.0 and Until You Come To Me and Shin Godzilla 5th form

Adam embryo and Shin Godzilla deleted scene

The Tree of Life from The End Of Evangelion and Shin Godzilla's concept Art from the book The Art of Shin Godzilla

If you guys have found some other similarity between Shin Godzilla and Evangelion then please tell me.

Also I have found a big similarity between the Giants God Warriors from Nausicaä and Shin Godzilla 5th form.
Last edited by FXArmaros98 on Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: The Creepy Art of Hideaki Anno: Some disturbing similarities I found between Evangelion and Shin Godzilla.

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:45 pm

Try not to hotlink images, use the [img] tag instead. Your post was edited and the first pic address doesn’t work (properly).

I mean, I can fix the first one, but the picture displayed is so tiny:
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

Re: The Creepy Art of Hideaki Anno: Some disturbing similarities I found between Evangelion and Shin Godzilla.

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:59 pm

JoelcrNeto thanks, sorry if you think that I have made a mistake. However I was able to fixed the problem of Yui's immagine just adding another more great ^_^

dzzthink
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby dzzthink » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:39 pm

wow, this is pretty good. Makes me want to actually get invested in this Shin franchise went things start getting ahead, due to the similarities.
"Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible but not everything is constructive." - 1 Corinthians 10:23

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:59 am

@ dzzthink if you interested I have edited my previous post adding to it some others similarities I have found.

I dunno about what kind of creepy beings Anno will may creating in future. For now I hope that the Shin Japan Heroes Universe will give more stuff like the Evangelion Unit 01 G Awakening, perhaps something like a hybrid King Ghidorah/Angel and more stuff like that.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:23 pm

Hideaki Anno and Mahiro Maeda going crazy with the ghastly creature designs is always wonderful to see.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”