Anno's Shin Japan Heroes Universe

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

Anno's Shin Japan Heroes Universe

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:48 pm

In 2022, the Shin era begins to move.

"Shin Japan Heroes Universe", a miracle project in which four works "Shin Godzilla", "Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version", "Shin Ultraman", and "Shin Kamen Rider" collaborate, will start.

This project was launched by Toho, Color, Tsuburaya Productions, and Toei. From the connection of the work with "Shin" in which the rare creator Hideaki Anno participates, the dream collaboration of 4 "heroes" representing Japan has been realized beyond the boundaries of the company.

Starting with "Shin Godzilla" (screenplay / general director) in 2016, "Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version" (planning / original / screenplay / general director) was released in 2021 as a standby work on May 13, 2022. "Shin Ultraman" (planning and script) will be released on the day, and "Shin Kamen Rider" (screenplay and director) will be released in March 2023.

The main visual of this project is Maeda Maeda, the emblem is Yutaka Izubuchi, and two people who are deeply involved in each series will color the launch of this large-scale project.

https://sjhu.jp/

Asugran233
Lilith

Re: Anno's Shin Japan Heroes Universe

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:28 am

Nice but Shin Evangelion Theatrical Version was started in 2007 with 1.0 movie

Thuktun Flishithy
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Thuktun Flishithy » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:30 am

Not expecting this to be anything beyond some sick merch, but it'd be cool to get a t-shirt of that image.

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:00 pm

@ FelipeFritschF Lol I too have opened a thread like this :D thread/21230/Discussion-thread-about-the-crossover-between-Evangelion-Ultraman-Godzilla-and-Kamen-Rider-What-we-should-expect/

This can be the start of a Anno-verse :bigeyes: :???:

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:18 pm

Uhhh, well, mine was still opened 6 hours earlier, but in another forum... I'm not sure if this or Everything Else Eva is the right one, then. Someone pls join the threads.

FXArmaros98
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby FXArmaros98 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:46 pm

Well since Evangelion is involved for me have make perfect sense opened my thread in the forum of Everything Else Eva

I'm curios to see what this crossover could give. I wonder if it can be possibile that a completely new character could be created for be the main villain of this crossover and so he/she could the reason for a possibile forced alliance between Shinji, Shin Godzilla, Shin Ultraman and Shin Kamen Rider. Well perhaps I'm traveling a little too much with the imagination.

Return to “Film and Video”