The Wiki Thread (General)

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: The Wiki Thread (General)

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:14 pm

412, Riz, the contributions of you two are absolutely invaluable. Enjoy the goodies, you've earned them
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:38 pm

View Original PostRussianRiz wrote:Thanks! I am very happy in helping here.

You're welcome! And I wish you a very happy birthday!
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:30 pm

While I'm focused on the Eva commentary so far, I see a lot of work on the other articles although I'm not generally being actively involved in those. Do let me know if you need my help for anything.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Dr. Nick
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Dr. Nick » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:10 pm

I've fixed a broken link on Matarael and Sahaquiel's pages, linking to the thesecretofbluewater.com Nadia/Eva comparisons. The original site seems have been lost, so I switched the link to an archived version - but is it possible to get a direct link to the relevant Eyes, Neo Atlantis and Angels subsection?

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:52 pm

Somehow overlooked this post, sorry about the delayed reply. It seemed pretty straightforward to link to the Eyes/Neo-Atlantis/Angels subsection - take a look and see if my minor fix works for you.

It's a shame that the original site was lost. There was a lot of great stuff in there, including a few bits that didn't get translated from Italian to English. Thankfully we've got robo-translators that can cover for the lost material, but seeing an old great fansite of yore go down is never good. :(

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”