Neon Genesis Evangelion:Shito Ikusei Translation

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Frogatr
Embryo

Neon Genesis Evangelion:Shito Ikusei Translation

•      
  •      

Postby Frogatr » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Hi! I'm the project Lead and Graphics editor for the english translation of Shito Ikusei!
Along with Haribeau (Translator) and Illidan (programmer) we released the patch in March of this year!
Check it out here!
..why am i posting it here so late,you ask?
..I just kinda forgot :facepalm: i know this is a pretty big Eva fan community and i wanted to do it but...anyways!

Its a game for the (sadly) obscure wonderswan!(A console that appears in the rebuild movies)

You play as Kaji, raising an embryonic angel to its final form!All in a cutesy tamagotchi style.
You also get to roam Nerv HQ and discover secrets and re-live anime cut scenes.

Its a goofy little game, and thats why i wanted to translate it.Kaji being one of my favorite characters is just incedental-really! :tongue:

So yeah! Discuss the game and translation here, and let me know of any bugs or problems. Thanks ☆
Hey! I worked on the translation for NGE:Shito Ikusei! Its Here!
Check it out if you feel like it ♡

RussianRiz
Adam

Re: Neon Genesis Evangelion:Shito Ikusei Translation

•      
  •      

Postby RussianRiz » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Wow, this one is obscure. Thank you very much for the translation work! I will play it and then post a review here.

Axx°N N.
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby Axx°N N. » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:50 pm

Kaji sure got a lot of attention in spin-offs, what with "2015" featuring poems & reports he wrote.

Thanks so much for the translation!

For those interested, it's worth hunting down scans of the instruction booklet, which has cute drawings of Pen-Pen and the angel evolutions you can get.
Après moi le déluge!

RussianRiz
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby RussianRiz » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:04 pm

I played for a while, it was fun.

The translation is very good, I didn't notice anything that needed a note. Congratulations on your loyalty to the script at work, and thank you!

Frogatr
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Frogatr » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:13 pm

View Original PostAxx°N N. wrote:Kaji sure got a lot of attention in spin-offs, what with "2015" featuring poems & reports he wrote.

Thanks so much for the translation!

For those interested, it's worth hunting down scans of the instruction booklet, which has cute drawings of Pen-Pen and the angel evolutions you can get.

Kaji sure does get attention in the spin off department,lucky guy.
And thank you! I have the game and have scanned some of the pages of the instructions. I might scan the whole thing-i dont have the game guide,however its available on archive.org.
RussianRiz wrote:I played for a while, it was fun.

The translation is very good, I didn't notice anything that needed a note. Congratulations on your loyalty to the script at work, and thank you!

I'm glad you found it fun!
Haribeaus script translation is fantastic, especially since the project started out as me replacing graphics with shoddy machine translation :p
Hey! I worked on the translation for NGE:Shito Ikusei! Its Here!
Check it out if you feel like it ♡

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”