How would other female characters react when insulted by Rei NO.1?

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Slowpokeking
Sachiel
Sachiel

How would other female characters react when insulted by Rei NO.1?

•      
  •      

Postby Slowpokeking » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:40 pm

If we put them in Naoko's position, how would others react when the little girl was keep insulting them? It's funny to think about.
:devil:
I guess Asuka would simply tear her mouth...

RebornZombie
Embryo

Re: How would other female characters react when insulted by Rei NO.1?

•      
  •      

Postby RebornZombie » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:45 am

Ritsuko would probably ignore her.
Maya would get flustered, try to fix it and fail, and then walk away awkwardly.
Asuka would get angry and start yelling, but realize it's a kid and just huff off.
Misato might shrug it off all cheery in the moment, but later at her apartment it would be buzzing around in her head until she had a few beers.
Rei 2 would either not pay attention, or have some kind of Vision vs White Vision style philosophical discussion, depending on the time period.

orcot
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby orcot » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Why only the female ones?

- ritsuko would choke her, drug her. or call security
- Maya and the rest of the bunnies would definitly take the child towards security, and later inform if the child has been placed with their parents. They would discuss her aftherwards and whomever found her would be ashamed not to have offered her cookies or something.
- Shinji would take her to a garden outside with a lower level of security and call for security so they can pick her up.
- Asuka would indeed first stall yelling but then indeed walk of telling her she is someone else problem. Altough if she happenend to ask where her mom is and Rei answers that she does not have a mom, she would be intrigued enough to stick around.
- Gendo would give her to Fuyutsuki who would not take her and she would get lost again.
- Yui would splat her against the wall
- Misato would want to adopt her
- Kaji would buy her dinner and stay with her until security comes and get her
- Pen pen would give her a stern look followed by a hug

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:06 pm

lol. What has Rei I ever done to any of you?

You'd think she poisoned your wells, burned your crops and brought a plague onto your houses :devil:
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

orcot
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby orcot » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:58 am

Personally I would have loved to see Rei 1 calling Naoko a hag afther Naoko mispoke and called Rei "dummy" afther being somewhat aware of her as a "advanced" dummy plug (having heard Yui or even Gendo use the term). It would fix some of Rei's age doesn't make sence problems (Rei is the same age as Shinji but could only have been born afther Yui got absorbed and Shinji was 4 at that time) , it gives Rei at least some reason to behave the way she did.
It goes a bid into bad communication, people are individual craters and properly expressing yourself doesn't always work etc.

If you want to make it funnier Have a flashback with Yui complaing that the dummy interface needs stimulus and she spent the last 4 hours with it and if Naoko could interact with it, with Naoko agreeing and making a autostimulator giving the occasional electroshock and audiobooks to "stimulate" the dummy/Rei inside lilith/unit 01. That would give Rei a reason to be pissed

Slowpokeking
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Slowpokeking » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:44 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:lol. What has Rei I ever done to any of you?

You'd think she poisoned your wells, burned your crops and brought a plague onto your houses :devil:

She was really rude to Naoko, who was being so friendly to her!

IronEvangelion
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby IronEvangelion » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:28 am

Misato: She narrows her eyes at Rei 1, but decides to give her a soda to keep her quiet. However, she accidentally grabs a beer out of the fridge and gives it to Rei 1. Rei 1 takes off running before Misato realizes the mistake. Cut to a scene of a wide-eyed Misato frantically chasing a smiling Rei 1 holding a beer can.
Ritsuko: Ignores Rei 1, then later pulls a random Rei out of the Reiquarium and punches her a few times as an act of "revenge."
Maya: Starts crying.
Hikari: Loudly scolds Rei 1 and gives her time out. Later explains to Rei 1 why she was punished and gives her a juice box.
Rei II: Realizes that, though harsh, Rei 1's words are true. Determines that Rei 1 holds arcane knowledge far beyond her years, and becomes Rei 1's disciple.
Asuka: If during action arc, yells at Rei 1 and slams the door in her face. If during descent arc, becomes homicidally enraged and attacks Rei 1 with a chef's knife.
[Redacted]

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”