Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Re: Lemon Discussion Thread [try to keep it SFW~ish]

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Mon May 13, 2019 8:57 am

More Hikari is always welcome, unless it's of the extreme kink kind (S&M, NTR, etc.)

----

Also, a mental image I had a few months ago: Asuka walks in on Toji and Mari having a quickie, causing Toji to loudly exclaim "Fuck!" at having been interrupted by her, of all people, so that he'll never hear the end of it...

...only for Asuka to dryly remark "Yes, I can see that myself."
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

Mana, Mayumi and Sakura: the TRUE goddesses of Eva

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Hm, guess I just kept picking the timestamps that led to dead ends in my search. Thank you kindly.

Sort-of on-topic: I've been lazily working (read: procrastinating) on something Hikari-centric that would go well here (it's the sequel to Shadowplay, definitely related to the last scene). Should be ready sometime this month or early next. Maybe.

Definitely down for more of your stuff! Always a great read :)

---

I actually need to start the chapter I was going to do for Braver, one big Asuka/Shinji/Kaworu hotel room fest.

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat May 18, 2019 3:00 am

Okay that makes sense lol I use to know him and I use to love her, no wonder I got confused, Ranka though? Ranka as in Ranka-man?
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 am

Fuck I got Ranka and Rakna confused, who I also got confused with Ryoma for some reason lol I was all like, the best laid plans guy made a Hikari and Shinji smut fic?
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:25 pm

So...I opened up AO3 today and found that Rommel had made a new thing. And holy mother of fuck, is it hot. Like, the-kind-I-spent-way-too-many-summers-experiencing-in-the-South kind of HOT. Just...go read it.
And yes, I'm still working on Bull in the Heather. Should be up before the end of September. Maybe.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:54 pm

I've got a couple to recommend (both AsuShin, though you'd expect nothing less of me):

Must I Spell It Out for You?
(The explicit content only really starts a few chapters in)
This might be my favorite fic to come out of the Rebuild movies. It's a real slow-burn type of thing, a lot of awkwardness and mixed emotions. And spanking. Like, a lot of spanking. Not even one of my kinks, but it's done so well here (though the parties involved aren't exactly following all the proper etiquette involved in such an activity) that it might just convert me. Definitely one to keep an eye on as it continues.

Like Cardiac Arrest, High Voltage in Her Lips
Just ran across this one-shot earlier and...oh my. Short version: episode 15, age up the kids to late teens, have it go right for a change, and take it all the way to the inevitable climax (pun intended). I just love its descriptiveness and how purple the prose is when setting the scenes, it makes picturing everything happening really vivid. This is the good stuff right here, like back in the old days.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:51 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:I've got a couple to recommend (both AsuShin, though you'd expect nothing less of me):

Must I Spell It Out for You?
This might be my favorite fic to come out of the Rebuild movies. It's a real slow-burn type of thing, a lot of awkwardness and mixed emotions. And spanking. Like, a lot of spanking. Not even one of my kinks, but it's done so well here (though the parties involved aren't exactly following all the proper etiquette involved in such an activity) that it might just convert me. Definitely one to keep an eye on as it continues.

Like Cardiac Arrest, High Voltage in Her Lips
Just ran across this one-shot earlier and...oh my. Short version: episode 15, age up the kids to late teens, have it go right for a change, and take it all the way to the inevitable climax (pun intended). I just love its descriptiveness and how purple the prose is when setting the scenes, it makes picturing everything happening really vivid. This is the good stuff right here, like back in the old days.

Will definitely have to check those out.

I've actually been in the mood to write a lemon recently, I need to actually sit down and do it. Will be nothing too complex, pretty simple premise but I figure with all thats going on in the world right now, a nice simple thing for people to enjoy is what's needed :tongue:

MirrorUniverseAsuka
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby MirrorUniverseAsuka » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:00 am

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Must I Spell It Out for You?

I've certainly been enjoying that one. I do like the fact that Shinji's confidence is slowly building rather than him suddenly becoming the Fonz.
Kindness is optional, the evil goatee is mandatory.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

•      
  •      

Postby Kendrix » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:18 am

:shinji_blush:
...has anyone ever done anything with a somnophilia kink?

If the answer is no, I might be forced to make it myself. Blame the lockdown & the way that the release of TuaT has be both craving EVA content but unable to look in many places for fear of spoilers
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:54 pm

Done, no. Considered, yes, quite recently in fact, involving Asuka walking in on Shinji having a wet dream about her.

Previously, I also considered Kaworu psychically giving femShinji wet dreams, which... doesn't exactly turn out the way he intended.
Strategic Cyborg Evangelion : an average author's aspiring attempt at awesomeness. Currently at chapter 42.

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:06 pm

I just had these ideas that such a foursome between kaworu, Asuka, Shinji and Mari located during the training week where they were preparing for the battle against Israel. It all starts because Asuka says that Kaworu is a pervert due to his lack of personal space and the fact that he doesn't mind being naked with them in the room while also saying that Shinji is an idiot when after trying to play a prank similar to the one from the manga and he made a comment that there might be cameras in the room. In addition to this Mari is teasing Asuka about kaworu and Shinji. finally Mari ends up provoking Asuka and they both start a competition to see who can get a better reaction from the boys dieta with kisses anthe escaliting which causes them to end up having sex, which ends up becoming a competition between both girls (Asuka / kaworu and Mari / Shinji) to see who is better when they finish everyone is exhausted and about to fall asleep when Misato enters the room to tell them that the battle is about to begin and she meets the pilots who were going to battle and the reserve pilots completely tired.

In another idea that already an AU where Shinji is a young adult of 20 years because of this he is not Misato's roommate but it is her neighbor, both end up developing a strong sexual tension that culminates in the two of them having a quickie in one of Nerv rooms shortly before the battle with Ramiel after Misato takes him to see Lillith.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 am

I did have non-SFW KawoAsu scene ideas for my ongoing fic before, built on the fact that Asuka is a healthy teenage girl with a healthy interest in the opposite gender while Kaworu is flat-out incapable of caring about seeing anyone naked or someone else seeing him naked, which Asuka milks for all of its worth and Kaworu doesn't mind because her making him stand naked in the middle of the living room while she feels him up is not humiliating for him in the slightest.

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:25 am

View Original Postamitakartok wrote:I did have non-SFW KawoAsu scene ideas for my ongoing fic before, built on the fact that Asuka is a healthy teenage girl with a healthy interest in the opposite gender while Kaworu is flat-out incapable of caring about seeing anyone naked or someone else seeing him naked, which Asuka milks for all of its worth and Kaworu doesn't mind because her making him stand naked in the middle of the living room while she feels him up is not humiliating for him in the slightest.

Well at least this Asuka knows when to take advantage of opportunities.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 am

That particular idea was actually based off of my upcoming chapter, where Asuka's dad arrives home to find Asuka and Kaworu arguing over him being reluctant to hit her during sparring (out of a very real concern of hurting her by accident: he's way stronger than a normal human) and her interpreting it as white-knighting sexism (she's aggressively combative about being treated as an equal by guys and liable to fly off the handle if she even thinks she's being looked down on for being a girl).

The smut version of the scene would take place beforehand, with her making him strip and let her feel him up as an apology for "humiliating" her like that - except she'd keep coming back for more, eventually escalating to mutual touchy-feely when he gets bored of solely being on the receiving end, possibly culminating in casual sex (on his part, that is; she'd be sexually attracted to him by that point, she just wouldn't say it).

The actual fic would have more low-key examples of interest and attraction than that. Although I don't quite know just how SFW it is for Kaworu to walk into the kitchen in the morning and have a drink without even noticing he has a visibly tenting morningwood until Asuka, who noticed it alright, bluntly comments on it. Or to have Asuka complain about the summer heat to Kaworu and ask him how he usually deals with it, only for him to nonchalantly reply that he tends to spend the summer holiday completely nude to cut down on the laundry, making her develop one hell of a blush at the mental image.

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:44 am

i think the second one would make more sense after all SCE kaworu grew up on the streets so i guess that's a way to save money but i don't think Asuka would blush that much

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:35 pm

My idea exactly and she would once she was attracted to him.

I also considered NSFW between Kaworu and a drunken Mari, initiated by the latter due to alcoholic influence.

The18°angel
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby The18°angel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:46 pm

How about an idea where Misato returns from the LCL sea 14 years after the third impact and meets again with Shinji who is now an adult, they both reconnect and after a while where Misato adjusts to the fact of having been away for 14 years she and Shinji end up having sex after they both get drunk in a bar.

and another where Shinji stays in the wunder with Sakura as her only contact with another person, which causes them to slowly develop Stockholm syndrome all while Midori worries about Sakura which ends with Midori witnessing Sakura consoling Shinji in his cell and after witnessing that several times she is caught by Sakura and ends up joining the action.

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Already had a similar idea minus the Stockholm Syndrome. Sakura simply likes him, Midori and Sumire join for casual fun (though Midori very explicitly does not like him and is accordingly rough with him during sex).

FransHalation
Embryo

Planning out a doujin. Looking for advice on keeping everyone in character and placement in the overall series narrative

•      
  •      

Postby FransHalation » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:50 am

As in subject suggests I'm planning to make a doujin but want to avoid what I consider the cardinal signs of bad ones: the art is really off-model, the characters act nothing like themselves for the purposes of smut, and the sex itself is only for titilation.

The basic idea I want to explore is what changes in the story, for better and for worse, if Shinji has sex with the three women in his life. I have a general progression in mind of the order and motivation behind the sex scenes as follows.

Misato: Misato notices Shinji's awkwardness around the topic and general sex-negativity, gets drunk and decides to tease him about it. Shinji's little soldier responds and her maternal instincts, lust and alcohol blend together into Misato taking things further. Doesn't progress past a blowjob or titjob. Figuring out Shinji's reactions to this has me stuck.

Asuka: The only believable motivation for sex between these two to happen imo is Asuka feeling jealous, seeing sex as a necessary part of proving she's an adult and deep down curiosity of what Shinji really feels about her. She would have to initiate but the larger context and Shinji's reactions are again stumbling blocks. I was thinking she witnesses part of the encounter with Misato but beyond that it needs a lot of ironing out.

Rei: Not sure if I want to include this one. The obvious payoffs during instrumentality and when Shinji finds out she's a clone of Yui sound like a lot of fun to write but making it happen in a way that doesn't feel out of left field has me perplexed.

Apologies for the long writeup but I'd love to read other people's ideas on this. Thank you for reading.

Moved here. This place is more appropriate for this type of content. - JoelcrNeto

amitakartok
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby amitakartok » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:49 pm

I too considered writing Shinji/Misato before, but ended up not doing it because it would be massively out of character for her to propose it and massively out of character for him to go along with it.

Return to “Fanfiction”