[Music] Songs on repeat

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: [Music] Songs on repeat

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:46 am

Dragonforce is really good. although I personally would say TtFatF is ne of their weaker songs even, and the album it's from is probably their least memorable; Maximum overload, Inhuman Rampage, Ultra Beatdown and The Power Within have it beat by a landslide in my opinion
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

[Music] Songs on repeat

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Wicca Phase Springs Eternal -- Obsessed

:heart: :heart:
I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Dire Peril - Total Recall. Came out just today, had it quite literally on repeat. These guys are way too small for how consistently high quality their music is
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:04 pm

I just totally see SOO MUCH what you are talking about :w00t: !

Lately it's has been Nageki no mori (higurashi) some EVA soundtracks, avenged sevenfold, and others Higurashi songs related.
Ban me forever.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:54 pm

A7X is also good stuff, yeah

zaphyra
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby zaphyra » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:52 pm

The Beatles - Rain

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Lately I've been on a bit of a trip of unsteady, chaotic music, the kinda of stuff that would go well over the visual of mechs zipping around in space for evasive action;these four in particular I've found myself enjoying quite a bit
Helblinde - Solace of Oblivion
MARiA - Buriki no Dance
Diablo Swing Orchestra - Black Box Messiah
Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta

And of course, the one and only Senbonzakura

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:10 am

I can totally see why you're into the chaotic types lately, particularly the ones above, but the only thing I can't possibly visualize is that some mechas fighting in the space as an act of emergency while Solace of Oblivion is being played in the background. Also, speaking of Senbonzakura, this got recommended to me a while ago and I've grown quite fond of this cover over the original one despite it was intended to be a meme on top of another meme. Unironically, it's not, the title's true. Miku's cover of Baka Mitai
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:35 pm

It's just that Solace of Oblivion matches really well with the kind of "emptyness of space" vibe in my head, so in combination with the unsteady nature of it, it makes for a good space battle song in my opinion :P

As for Baka Mitai - all the memes aside, it is quite a good song. I never cared much for Miku's voice so this doesn't do a ton for me, but the base song is definitely good

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:26 pm

The Chrono Trigger Jazz Arrangement album on Spotify is a fucking spiritual experience.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Joy Evangelion
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

[Music] Songs on repeat

•      
  •      

Postby Joy Evangelion » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:11 pm

I used to work in a factory and I was really happy because I could daydream all day -- I.C.
And thanks to EVA, I've started like myself and that has made me very happy. Mr. Anno, please keep working on EVA a lot more.
and thank you so much for everything!!

EvaChero
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby EvaChero » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:42 pm

and so, on the way to work this morning...there was lousy weather, lousy traffic....gah... and then
"She Blinded me with Science" came on my IPOD mix. Put it on repeat and started having a delusion
about Gendo singing it Ritsuko over and over again....in the style of those JibJab ecards... I think I need a vacation.
who doesn't want to kick back with Misato and have a few beers?

Starfish & Coffee
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Starfish & Coffee » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:27 am

Donna Lewis -- I Love You Always Forever

This is one of those songs I listen to create AMVs in my imagination.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, surrounded by assholes.

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:05 pm

Papa Roach - "'Blood Brothers"
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

•      
  •      

Postby Gob Hobblin » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:41 pm

Runaway by Aurora.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Skunk Anansie - "Charlie Big Potato" (Always knew what little I knew of it from the 2000 Kevin Bacon movie Hollow Man and just listened to the full track today, it's addictive!)

BTW, I just listened to the lyrics and the first thing that came to mind when I analyzed it is it's got to be about incest.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

EvaChero
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby EvaChero » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:07 am

dunno what it is but I have periods where I put on "Missing" by Everything But the Girl...and let it rotate for a good 45 mins on the way home....
who doesn't want to kick back with Misato and have a few beers?

Monarch
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Monarch » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:19 pm

Discovery by Daft Punk is probably my favourite album of all time. I must have listened to each song hundreds of times, even so, I still find myself listening to the album.
You’re Loved

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:20 pm

View Original PostMonarch wrote:Discovery by Daft Punk is probably my favourite album of all time. I must have listened to each song hundreds of times, even so, I still find myself listening to the album.

I love that album by Daft Punk too and I also like to hear the Alive 2007 CD as well. :D

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:38 pm

I’ve been listening to a lot of Lofi lately. These are some of the ones I hear on repeat.

False Hope - Kudasai
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgmuymTMcPs

The girl I haven’t met - Kudasai
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDpoBc8t6gE

Some guilty pleasure songs

Take my breath- The Weeknd
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1E3gmST9U

We will be heroes - Pokémon Theme
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTeh8Mw54c
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”