Episode 21 Third Impact papers

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
AWinters
Shamshel
Shamshel

Episode 21 Third Impact papers

•      
  •      

Postby AWinters » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Quite probable that this has already been sighted, but I couldn't find a thread about it. Has anyone paused episode 21 and read the secret papers regarding the 3rd Impact that Fuyutsuki had acquired?

They're in English and the text is about Anno's work.
Some words are hard to make out, but it looks interesting.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Episode 21 Third Impact papers

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:41 am

It's pretty much intelligible on my end.
SPOILER: Show
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:02 am

Oh that is hilarious. This is up there with putting graphic software install guides as the boot screen in.... I'm blanking on which Gundam show it was. I love this.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:14 am

Yeah, that's sweet! It reminded me of the classic laptop frame in The End of Evangelion. I remember pausing the movie while expecting to uncover some interesting information about the First Impact, or something like that. Instead, I found something much better hahaha!
It was the history of GAINAX, but framed as a top secret document. If I'm not mistaken, it was talking about the company's origens as if it was the First Impact, or something like that (which, if you think about it, makes sense in a way hahaha).
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:28 pm

View Original PostBlockio wrote:Oh that is hilarious. This is up there with putting graphic software install guides as the boot screen in.... I'm blanking on which Gundam show it was. I love this.

I think it was 08th MS Team, but I'm not sure.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

AWinters
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby AWinters » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:14 pm

If anyone has a blu-ray of Neon Genesis, you'll probably be able to acquire a clearer picture.
I can only make out that it's got quite a bit about Gainax and Daicon 1-4.
I may also look up the festivals mentioned.

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”