Source for Original Central Anime Fansub

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
gibbdude
Embryo

Source for Original Central Anime Fansub

•      
  •      

Postby gibbdude » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:33 pm

Hello everyone, I'm currently putting together a version of Evangelion for my own viewing (and maybe a release :bigeyes: ) that will be my personal ideal way to experience Eva. I don't know how controversial it is to say this, but from the releases I could find and my low-intermediate level of Japanese, I've decided that I like the Central Anime fansub the best. The issue is that the only source I could find for it was in Sephirotic's release, which uses some later, edited versions of the subs which were altered for the episodes made markedly different by the Renewal edits (i.e. 21-24, which became 21'-24'). Since I prefer and am using the On-Air edit, these subs won't work, and furthermore, I'd like to have the originals for the sake preservation. Does anyone have those, or know where I should look to find them? Sorry if this is the wrong place to be making inquiries, as you can see, I'm new here.
Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”