Frontier

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

Frontier

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Tue May 11, 2021 2:22 am

Hello everyone. So last year I started writing a fic called Fallen Light, the premise was basically the Evangelion characters/concepts but in the Star Trek Universe. It was a big passion project and I was really excited to write it and was making good progress. Unfortunately a certain virus spread across the world causing lockdowns, I was shifted to working from home and it fell by the wayside. I did a lot of my writing in the office on my lunch breaks and at home I didn't actually have much of a set up for working from home never mind writing, so I kinda slowed down and eventually lost faith in what I was doing.

I went to resume writing it not so long ago but on looking at what I had so far I came to realize that some aspects really needed reworking as well as more details needed planning. So I wrote up a brand new story bible for it and began the process of rewriting it and what is what you see now. I'm admittedly a bit nervous about posting it, it's been a hell of a long time since I've posted anything, so naturally worried about how this might be viewed, especially with it being a bit of a weirder concept than most fics :tongue:

Anyway, hope you all enjoy it, I'm aiming to release a new chapter every two weeks or so. I'm also planning on getting artwork done to go alongside it which I'll post in the thread.

Synopsis
After being abandoned with his aunt and uncle on Earth, Shinji Ikari is one day summoned to the far off colony of NERV by his estranged father. He boards the Galaxy class starship the USS Tokyo, captained by Misato Katsuragi, completely unaware of the fate that awaits him...

Chapters
Chapter 01: To Boldly Go...
Chapter 02: This Strange Starship
Last edited by jcmoorehead on Mon May 24, 2021 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Frontier

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 am

Awesome to see this back :w00t:
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

jcmoorehead
Leliel
Leliel

Re: Frontier

•      
  •      

Postby jcmoorehead » Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 am

For anyone interested, the second chapter is now out! ^_^

Return to “Fanfiction”