Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Berserker » Sun May 23, 2021 10:29 am

Asuka:
SPOILER: Show
I just want to give her a big hug. Source

You've been a good person today. Kaworu pats you on the head:

Misato, Penpen and...
The thing is, anything with a soul is able of manifesting an A.T field. So needless to say, the fact that those undergarments do have a life and should be considered for a living being needs to acknowdelged. Source

LRS:

Group:
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun May 23, 2021 10:31 am

For context, the "foppery and whimsy" part was inspired by the Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Imagine old Fuyu in the getup below!

Foppery at its finest  SPOILER: Show

However, Mari's Mayhem dominates over foppery 5-3 at this point.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sun May 23, 2021 11:20 am

^
I had to look them up in a dictionary to find out what the hell those two words meant, and I didn't see anything special about them :huh:
However, it would be hilarious to see Fuyutsuki in that outfit

Berserker wrote:Misato, Penpen and...

I don't know what to say about this pant -o-;
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun May 23, 2021 11:31 am

(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Old Stickies”