Is 'Stripping Instrumentality Project' "lost"?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
shawnsg
Embryo

Is 'Stripping Instrumentality Project' "lost"?

•      
  •      

Postby shawnsg » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:13 am

I gave the forum rules a once over before making this, so I'll dance lightly in regards to the game content, and I'm not asking for anyone publicly sharing links, I just wanna discuss the availability of such an interesting game. :misato_wink:
What I'm wondering is, "Stripping Instrumentality Project" lost software? I've done a bit of digging on Google for "Stripping Instrumentality Project" and "エヴァと愉快な仲間たち 脱衣補完計画", but I haven't actually been able to find any evidence this game exists anywhere on the internet. It's going for 10k yen on Amazon Japan, but I've seen it listed for a lot lower on some of the other sites I came across (~630Y iirc?) but I have no idea the validity of any of these sites. Plenty of scans exist of the artbook, but it just seems strange that that such a... unique licensed game isn't on archive.org or more accessible.

Maybe I'm just stupid, and someone can confirm it exists out there. Otherwise, I dunno, let me know your thoughts on the game I suppose.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Is 'Stripping Instrumentality Project' "lost"?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:58 pm

Finding a full emulation of the game will ostensibly be hard with Japanese copyright laws, but the usual suspect sites probably have framedumps on them if it's just the contents that you're after
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”