Ban notices

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Re: Ban notices

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:37 am

User: C5 Hurricane
Ban Length: permanent
Reason: TDSA's ban evasion and continuously poor posting habits not having changed in 8 years. If TDSA used the proper channels to re-activate his account and showed signs of change, this wouldn't be an issue.

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Derantor » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:42 am

User: orcot
Ban Length: Until 26th of December
Reason: Not being able to converse constructively, going after other users in a harassing manner, and showing almost no signs of improvement after they were issued a warning.
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 pm

User: orcot
Ban Length: 1st of May 2021
Reason: Consistent low-quality posting that might as well be trolling, even after multiple warnings by staff. We don't like policing quality of content posted, but there is at least a baseline one has to meet in order to be part of the discussion on these boards, and there is not one post of this user that meets said baseline
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm

User: Xard
Length: Permanent

Reason: Sharing behind the scenes information with parties responsible for the threats made in September 2020.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 am

User: BusterMachine4
Length: One week
Reason: Ignoring two moderator warnings, one in red text, while already on thin ice due to previous behavior.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 am

User: Javi2541997
Length: Indefinite
Reason: By user's own request. If you change your mind, feel free to contact us about it

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:35 am

User: Hopelessromantic
Reason:
We're giving you a time out from this forum. You seemed to come to some kind of an epiphany while you were here, but sadly, that wasn't the case. What you're going through appears to be far more serious than we imagined, and we really can't help you in any way. In fact, by allowing you to continue to post here, we are helping you hurt yourself even more deeply - we are allowing you to stagnate, when we should help you make progress. So please don't take this the wrong way. We're doing this because there's nothing else we can do to help you get better. The help you seek is not available on this forum; it would be irresponsible to claim otherwise. It is out there, in real life, and you have already found it: it lies with your therapist, your family and friends.

Please take care of yourself, and remember that you are not alone. We truly hope that you get better, and wish you the best of luck for the future.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Zusuchan » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:07 am

User: Jäeger
Length: 7 days
Reason: A continually aggressive and arrogant posting style that rears up after a time even when warnings have been issued.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:57 pm

User: spoilerguy
Lenght: 7 days
Reason: Trolling, being a generall nuisance

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Derantor » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:59 am

User: Bakkashinzi
Lenght: 7 days
Reason: Trying to link to a stolen copy of Shin; linking to spoiler related material outside of spoilers.
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Length: 14 days
Reason: Refusal to adhere to format policies, poor argumentative strategies, general deterrent to the quality of discourse

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:14 pm

User: AGlimmerofHope
Length: Permanent
Reason: Hopelessromantic ban evasion

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:26 am

User: ChaddyManPrime
Length: One week
Reason: Inciting a spoiler tangent outside of the Shin subforum

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Zusuchan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:10 am

User: ErgoProxy
Length: One month
Reason: Encouraging bad, overly confrontational behavior, stating such behavior to be something along the lines of "fighting against the norms" instead of anti-conversational nothingness, doing all of this to support unhealthy actions in an user who needs actual help (not encouragement), and strawmanning the forum at large as being something it most decidedly is not.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:46 pm

User: Line
Reason: Banned on request, in response to this post. As Zusuchan stated there, real help, whether from a counselor, therapist or family, will always help you far more than having you play into your insecurities. Please take care of yourself, and remember that you are not alone. We truly hope that you get better, and wish you the best of luck for the future.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:38 pm

Length: Four months
Reason: Long history of toxic behaviour with multiple warnings, immediately after coming out of a temp-ban accuses people of having impaired mental capacities for disagreeing with him.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:10 pm

User: C.T.1290
Length: 1 week.
Reason: Posting spoilers outside of the spoiler threads.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:05 pm

User: Xenoblade
Length: 3 days
Reason: Posting an exposed spoiler image in the Rebuild (non-spoiler) subforum. Ban length is kept at 3 days for a first infraction in the non-spoiler Rebuild subforum.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun May 23, 2021 2:51 pm

User: BusterMachine4
Length: One month
Reason: Refusals to stop mischaracterizing the other side in an argument, ignoring warnings and occasionally(correction: regularly) bringing down the level of conversation on top.

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Zusuchan » Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 am

User: ixas.
Length: Permanent.
Reason: Joining the forum just to insult a person.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”