Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Non-Eva Anime and Manga discussion

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

Re: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:40 am

View Original PostBlockio wrote:I have no stakes in AoT, but that made me laugh. Imagine being so assmad about a show that you sign a petition to change the ending....

We're only at last doing what the Japanese fans have been doing on the regular all this time.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:20 am

The saddest thing about attack on titan is the opening episodes of season 1 are pure nightmare fuel, but it never seems to reach those heights again, way to many plot holes uneven pacing in the seasons taking far to long to get to a certain plot point plus I find Eren a really unlikeable asshole and I hated the sub-plot that his step-sister Mikasa was in to him as it went nowhere served zero purpose, and they had no chemistry.

It also had the GOT problem which is killing to many characters on mass, so they don't live long enough for you to care about them. For context though, I've read the manga and seen seasons 1/2 I've yet to complete 3/4 I did hear that its now changed studio hands which could be for better or worse.

I did hear season 4 sorts a lot of stuff is that true?
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Lavinius
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Lavinius » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:34 pm

View Original Postsilvermoonlight wrote:I find Eren a really unlikeable asshole and I hated the sub-plot that his step-sister Mikasa was in to him as it went nowhere served zero purpose, and they had no chemistry.

You are definitely not going to like any aspect of the ending then, trust me.
~ibi cubávit Lamia, et invénit sibi reiquiem~

Return to “Anime and Manga”