Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderator: Board Staff

BernardoCairo
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Re: Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:48 pm

I was taking a look at the wiki yesterday when I realized that it can be improved. I'm not talking about adding new information. Instead, I want to organize what's already there. You know, correct grammatical errors, add connectors between sentences and paragraphs, avoid words that are repeated too often and so on. There are some pages here whose edges are a bit rough and I could help with that.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

UrsusArctos
60 лет человека в космосе

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:54 pm

Right now there's some kind of a bug on the wiki, but whenever that's fixed I'll send you a signup email.
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

kuroikiba0102
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby kuroikiba0102 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:40 pm

I'm interested in becoming a scribe. On the wiki, I noticed some missing things in a few pages I've seen and would like to contribute.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:57 am

What sort of missing things, out of curiosity?

@BernardoCairo - check your inbox for the sign-up email.
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

BernardoCairo
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:14 am

I did! I'm already in. When I find some free time, I will start to contribute. Thanks!
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”