Idea's of crossorvers

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Asugran233
Lilith

Idea's of crossorvers

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:38 am

You know, on know your meme I once found a painting called Lucky Star x Neon Genesis Evangelion (https://knowyourmeme.com/search?context=images&q=Neon+Genesis+Evangelion), I didn't watch it, I only know that about girls who go to school but let's get back to the topic and I'm curious what ideas for crossorvers? :asukahearts:

Slowpokeking
Sachiel
Sachiel

Re: Idea's of crossorvers

•      
  •      

Postby Slowpokeking » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 am

CROSS ANGE? It would be quite interesting.

Sailor Moon, too, since it's my favorite IP.

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 pm

:asuka_miffed: Sailor Moon?! Realy?!

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby BusterMachine4 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:50 pm

I think it's actually a pretty good idea. Misato could become an older mentor to Sailor Moon, Asuka and Sailor Mars could butt heads, Rei and Sailor Mercury could freak out about how they're basically the same person, the possibilities are endless! :wink:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:21 pm

Digging up some notes from long ago -- Serial Experiments Evangelion

The hook here would have to be that the Kensington Experiment (“15 years ago”) is identical to/is simultaneous with/causes Second Impact, and the Angels. Visuals here would have to be those of the Knights of the Eastern Calculus; the mysterious organization headed by Ikari Gendou would be Equites Comitesque Calculi Orientalis. Lain would of course be the Rei-analog. The 15th Angel equivalent would of course come directly from Layer 06 :)

It might start something like this:

The boy stands on the corner of the deserted street. Everyone but him has gone to the shelters, and there is no sound of traffic, only the rumble of distant artillery. He looks around, waiting, hoping, for some one to arrive.

And then he sees her. At first glance a girl about his age, maybe less, standing in the road across the junction. She is slight of build, and is wearing only a cream-coloured shift. The wind picks at its hem, and at the braid in her dark hair.

She lifts her gaze, and meets his. There is an air of quiet self-confidence in her regard that makes him re-evaluate her age upwards, significantly so. He cannot hold her stare. He blinks, looks away, and then back again.

She is gone, as if she had never been. No sound of bare feet running on the tarmac. But, over the sound of combat, the sound of a car engine, and the squealing of tyres.

The boy rubs his eyes, as if he thinks he micro-slept. A blue car halts in front of him, and the woman from the photo he had been carrying is at the wheel, calling him to get in.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Slowpokeking
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Slowpokeking » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 pm

View Original PostBusterMachine4 wrote:I think it's actually a pretty good idea. Misato could become an older mentor to Sailor Moon, Asuka and Sailor Mars could butt heads, Rei and Sailor Mercury could freak out about how they're basically the same person, the possibilities are endless! :wink:

Misato is Sailor Moon!

BusterMachine4
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby BusterMachine4 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:28 pm

View Original PostSlowpokeking wrote:Misato is Sailor Moon!

Well, they have the same voice actress (something that actually surprised me when I first found it out). But Mitsuishi has enough vocal range that the two characters sound completely different, so I think it would still work. Shinji meeting Sailor Uranus, on the other hand, would be incredibly awkward.

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:04 am

View Original PostBusterMachine4 wrote:
View Original PostSlowpokeking#918670 wrote:Misato is Sailor Moon!

Well, they have the same voice actress (something that actually surprised me when I first found it out). But Mitsuishi has enough vocal range that the two characters sound completely different, so I think it would still work. Shinji meeting Sailor Uranus, on the other hand, would be incredibly awkward.

Woow...but you surprised me with a trivia...if he had watched Sailor Moon before watching Evangelion, he probably never realized.

Vic Guard
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Vic Guard » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:54 am

If possible, I could see Evangelion crossing over with either Gurren Lagann or Darling in the FranXX. Heck, even Pacific Rim would be good!

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:04 am

Evangelion + Gurren Lagann + Pacific Rim + Sailor Moon + complete insanity = thread/15263/Tengen-Toppa-WARK-angelion/
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Slowpokeking
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Slowpokeking » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:21 am

View Original PostBusterMachine4 wrote:
View Original PostSlowpokeking#918670 wrote:Misato is Sailor Moon!

Yes, that's why she's my favorite VA. SM is my favorite show while Michiru is my favorite senshi because I think she is the most beautiful one.

I knew Kotono Mitsuishi as Misato before Usagi while watched SM before EVA.

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:18 pm

My next crossover ideas are: Evangelion x Kill la Kill (I haven't watched Kill la Kill but I will watch it in the future), Evangelion x Netlix's Voltron, Evangelion x Reksio (Przygody Reksia (The Adventures of Rex)), Evangelion x MCU (: D)

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby BernardoCairo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:57 pm

As weird as it may sound, I would like to see Evangelion crossing over with Toradora! I'm not talking about an entire episode worth of content, but maybe a short. What can I say? I would like to see Asuka interacting with Taiga hahahaha!
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

EvaChero
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby EvaChero » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:47 am

This popped into my head a couple of weeks ago and I had to remove it from my brain pan
the only way I know how. Crossovers can be fun!

SPOILER: Show
who doesn't want to kick back with Misato and have a few beers?

ChaddyManPrime
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby ChaddyManPrime » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:23 pm

I'd love to write a lot of things, and amongst those things i'd love to do a Evangelion/The Authority crossover, and a Evangelion/Kick-Ass/Super fusion and/or both crossover.

I know where to start with both but I am totally lacking in motivation.
"Look at Me!, I'm Mr. MeeSeeks!" - Mr. MeeSeeks

You know nothing, Jon Snow - Chuckman

Return to “Fan Works”