What is this game?

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Asugran233
Lilith

What is this game?

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:59 am

You know what this game is with Evangelion, because you don't understand Japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_K5yUNMF5s

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: What is this game?

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:35 am

Judging by the fact that it's a camera pointed at a screen as well as the stuff around is, I'm gonna say it's some pachinko machine in an arcade hall somewhere
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:42 am

Possible ... thanks for your help. :asukahearts:

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 am

Someone in Japan ?might? be able to track it down, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it; arcade machines are known to nonchalantly vanish sometimes, so there's a decent chance this one isn't even around anymore considering that the video is almost 10 years old
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Literary Eagle
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Literary Eagle » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:53 am

Yeah, it was one of those pachislot games. More specifically, it was a mobaslo, which means that players could get extra members-only services if they signed up on the game's mobile phone site. This particular game was called Evangelion ~Shinjitsu no Tsubasa~ (Evangelion ~Wings of Truth~).

I hope that helps! ^_^
The Happy Red Planet (my Evangelion fan fic)

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”