How old were you when the first rebuild came out in 2007 and how old are you now?

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 spoiler policy and NOT post any open spoilers outside the password-protected subforum.
FryMeTuhDehMuhn
Embryo

Re: How old were you when the first rebuild came out in 2007 and how old are you now?

•      
  •      

Postby FryMeTuhDehMuhn » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:16 am

View Original PostBusterMachine4 wrote:Wait, you're 16 too? Guess it's time to reveal my true age, then. I was worried people would look down on me because I'm not an adult yet.

But yeah, I was just 2 when Rebuild 1.0 was released. I didn't even know how to read yet! This series really has been going on for a long time. Thankfully though, I just got into the franchise last year, so I haven't had to wait too long.

If you feel bad about your age hopefully it helps to know I'm only 14! Same age as the pilots lol, luckily I haven't had to endure the wait for Shin all my life, only since 2018 (Even then still a torturous wait lmao)
wait waht

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Re: How old were you when the first rebuild came out in 2007 and how old are you now?

•      
  •      

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:40 am

View Original PostFryMeTuhDehMuhn wrote:
View Original PostBusterMachine4#908032 wrote:Wait, you're 16 too? Guess it's time to reveal my true age, then. I was worried people would look down on me because I'm not an adult yet.

But yeah, I was just 2 when Rebuild 1.0 was released. I didn't even know how to read yet! This series really has been going on for a long time. Thankfully though, I just got into the franchise last year, so I haven't had to wait too long.

If you feel bad about your age hopefully it helps to know I'm only 14! Same age as the pilots lol, luckily I haven't had to endure the wait for Shin all my life, only since 2018 (Even then still a torturous wait lmao)

I was 15 when I joined the forums eight and a half years ago, you're all babies to me. :emogendo: (And I'm still relatively young myself.)

Enjoy having a permanent record on the internet of your worst teenage judgement calls and a time capsule of your personality that, if nothing else, will help you measure your personal growth against your insufferable(?) teenage selves!

baldur
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby baldur » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 am

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Enjoy having a permanent record on the internet of your worst teenage judgement calls and a time capsule of your personality that, if nothing else, will help you measure your personal growth against your insufferable(?) teenage selves!

I've been active on the internet since I was like 10, so you can imagine how much fun it has been to deal with that. What was it Misato said, something about cycles of false elation and vicious self-hatred? Anyway, I've thankfully been able to erase or bury most of those records...

13thangel
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby 13thangel » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:48 pm

14 when it came out, I watched it right around that time, I'm 27 now.

I was just starting to figure out my path in life as a freshman in HS, and now I have built a career for myself with that same goal in present time.

In short, even with the career of my dreams, I am still left feeling empty until I see this damn movie lol

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”