Allegations of Homophobia and Transphobia?

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

PainXIII12
Adam

Allegations of Homophobia and Transphobia?

•      
  •      

Postby PainXIII12 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:01 am

So are they true???? or are they just butthurt Kawoshin shippers?

I hope they aren't. I enjoy browsing here and reading what everyone has to say but at the same time I'd be saddened that Evageeks isn't what I thought it was.

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Re: Allegations of Homophobia and Transphobia?

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:13 am

You may be thinking of an incident six years ago, the writer of which is no longer a member of this forum.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:46 am

View Original PostPainXIII12 wrote:So are they true???? or are they just butthurt Kawoshin shippers?
Are there any specifics, or is it just someone slinging the fashionable words to say "these are bad people" because of some grudge?
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:39 am

One of our mods is openly gay and one of our admins openly bi. While I obviously can't speak for every one of the as of writing this 7473 members of this forum, on the side of staff we do not tolerate any sort of discrimination based on gender or orientation.

It is true that years ago there has been a notable incident, but as pwhodges points out, the user responsible for it is no longer welcome in this community.
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”