Reichu bids farewell to EvaGeeks

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

peripateia
Adam

Re: Reichu bids farewell to EvaGeeks

•      
  •      

Postby peripateia » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 am

Farewell, Reichu.

It's truly the end of an era. I'll always look back with fondness at the incredible amount of original thought and goodwill you contributed to the Evageeks fandom since the days of AnimeNation.

Best wishes to Arqa Apocrypha. I'll be following your works closely on the other side. Thanks for all you've done for us Evageeks.

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Oh, I was...just made aware of this actually. Well, I shall give my farewells.

Well, I know we've had some minor and kinda stupid disagreements in the past on the forum over silly Eva stuff (what can ya though, fans will be fans :lol:), but I still hope stuff goes well for ya down the road. Even though I wasn't here since the beginning of time or anything, I can understand the time you spent here and the amount of work you've contributed here at EvaGeeks and the Fandom as a whole as something truly special.

It was nice having ya around, always good to talk to other fans and see what someone else thinks of it. Hope your future is bright and better, Reichu!

:asuka_thumbsup:
Yeah, I change the things I'm interested in on a dime. Seriously, one day I'll be playing SMT, the next day it's VRChat, then it's just whatever I'm feeling like playing at that point. "Oh wow, you're uhhh...something that's for sure." -Anyone who meets me for the first time basically.

Youtube: Nyo, the one with the Tatsuya Suou (main character from Persona 2: Innocent Sin) Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: Nyo-kun#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using it for anyone who wants to contact me outside of the forums, don't harass me either.)

~Nyo :3

GAP
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby GAP » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:26 am

I had no idea that this happened. Good bye and I wish luck on your endeavors.
Fall into GAP! Guernsey Adams Pierre

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”