Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Old sticky threads from different subfora are preserved here for easy reference

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby ElMariachi » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:18 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Ah, love the group one as always! And...
View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:What if it was Kaworu intead of Rei? Part 2

Yeah, the smirk at the end makes it even worse, if you know what I mean. Overall :maya_nooo:

"Is that your SDAT in your pocket, Shinji-kun, or are you really happy to see me?" :naughty:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

Postby Berserker » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 am

SDAT? More like the earphone he uses comparing the sizes of things, you know. :devil:

Ahem, anyway...

Shinji:
SPOILER: Show

Kaworu:
Same link as the 1st Shinji one
Source

Rei:

Asuka:
Source
Source
Same as the 1st Rei one
Source
Source unknown
Source

Eva 1:
Very likely a repost. Source

LRS:
Unknown
Source

LAS:

LKS:

Group:
Source
Source
Source
Whole versions for each one of them at the source

Continuation of that sketch series:
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:46 am

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Yeah, the smirk at the end makes it even worse, if you know what I mean. Overall :maya_nooo:

"Shinji, your Unit looks like in berserk mode."

Damn, that pic made me think again whether I import the manga collector's edition or not. The biggest problem with this is the cost :lol:
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Three-day hiatus. I didn't find any image that I liked these days.

Premium girl
Artist: @Baumku_techen on Twitter

Shinji, Kaworu (LKS)
Artist: @shibutani_03 on Twitter

Kaworu
Artist: @Ritu5300 on Twitter

Asuka
Artist: @Ritu5300 on Twitter
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:57 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:Premium girl
[spoiler]

I like that artist. She just (re)uploaded this to celebrate Shin coming out.

(For some reason putting this in a spoiler tag is impossible)
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Postby C.T.1290 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:50 am

View Original Postkuribo-04 wrote:
View Original PostJoelcrNeto#911018 wrote:Premium girl
[spoiler]

I like that artist. She just (re)uploaded this to celebrate Shin coming out.

(For some reason putting this in a spoiler tag is impossible)

Asuka looks a little concerned for him.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:24 pm

View Original PostC.T.1290 wrote:Asuka looks a little concerned for him.

I think that's the intention, seeing the "LAS" tag. And on a side note I hope that's also what will happen in Shin, that after one or two days dragging him along she'll realize that he's not merely pouting, but that something really bad happened to him.
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Postby cyharding » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:28 pm

^I think she realized that in the middle of the final scene, but it has been a while since I've watched the movie.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 32 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:38 pm

View Original Postcyharding wrote:^I think she realized that in the middle of the final scene, but it has been a while since I've watched the movie.

From what I recall, first she's disappointed and angry that he didn't moved from his entry plug and started to leave, then after a few steps once she cooled her head she stopped, sighed and came back for him, but the way he handled him gave the me feeling that she still thinks that he's pouting and not that something really bad happened to him.

Had Asuka punched harder

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:51 pm

^
Where's she touching with her hand? :naughty:

Asuka, Rei
Artist: @issikiiiiiii on Twitter

An adorable crossover
Artist: @tsunemoku on Twitter
EVA MOON  SPOILER: Show

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:53 am

JoelcrNeto wrote:Premium girl

Pixiv link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88025282
^
Where's she touching with her hand?

Too high, unless Shinji's lying down, which he wasn't. That's simply gonna result in a big fat knock down smooch. :tongue:

Shinji:

Asuka:

Rei:
That's LCL btw. I didn't get what the artist's trying to symbolize here. But the pic's great in general. Source
Source
Source
Source

Kaworu:

Mari:

Realistic Eva:
Everything's great, except that added girthiness IMO. Source

Rei, Asuka:

LKS:

LAM:

Group:

The rest of that sketch series(end):

Reference:
Anime: Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Shin Eva doujin:
Just posting the cover pic. It's awesome. Please consider checking it out. Source
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:45 am

There's a bunch of good Rei ones, and...
Berserker wrote:

... I think this one is a repost :huh:
Edit: perhaps is just my mind trickin me.

Rei
Artist: Shun'ya Yamashita on Twitter (I dislike this artist, but this time he made a cute Rei one)

Mari

Misato

Group
Artist: @M_kamo2020 on Twitter

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:12 am

JoelcrNeto wrote:... I think this one is a repost

Just as I suspected, I'm losing my memory. Lockdown's really getting to me.

Love the Mari one! That artstyle really suits her somehow IMO. As for the artist Yamashita, scrolled down a bit through his tweets, nothing really hit me for something to be objected of. Though it might be because of my tendency to overlook things when the artstyle is top notch such as his, as I'm a huge sucker of quality artstyle. Also, most of them are retweets, mind that.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:58 am

I love the fact that we're posting the artists' links with the pics. It's easier to find more stuff by them, and also dispels the weird early internet notion that if you download a random pic from the internet that it was free for you to use however you wanted.

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy

Postby Kendrix » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:38 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:Group
Artist: @M_kamo2020 on Twitter

Kensuke looks like he's enjoying this way more than he expected

EDIT:

EVA 01

ReiShin

Shin-chan

Adorable Classmates

Int-Rei-spection

Pilots

More Reis

College Days

Some Artsy Asukas

Gendo Bear Hug (no, really)
I wanted to try harvesting the rice

I wanted to hold Tsubame more

I wanted to stay together forever with the boy I like

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:26 pm

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Gendo Bear Hug (no, really)

I expected this one to be Gendo as an anthropomorphic bear hugging someone! Well, I'll take what I can get! :rofl:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Kendrix wrote:

So warm

Berserker wrote:Just as I suspected, I'm losing my memory. Lockdown's really getting to me.

I actually not sure. You've already posted another Asuka illustration that is from the same artist. As the design is the same, so I must have mistakenly thought that was a repost.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:10 am

Kendrix wrote:Int-Rei-spection

1)Gotta love that smug on Rei 1's face!
2)I don't get the idea behind these ones where Rei is finding comfort, solace in ReiQ and ReiQ is all compassionate and motherly/big sister-ish to Rei. I mean, shouldn't the opposite be happening as in Rei taking the role of elder sister figure? This idea is becoming quite common these days among artists as I've also seen some fanarts like this.
Gendo Bear Hug (no, really)

The first thing that came in my mind reading this was Gendo chasing someone(most likely Shinji) like a hug monster wearing a Grizzly bear onesie. :nyao: Anyway...

Rei:

Asuka:

Kaworu:

Mari:

Rei, Asuka:

LKS:

Group:
This has to be one of the best Eva fanart in the most simplistic and elegant way I've seen in a long time. Source

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:14 am

Berserker wrote:This has to be one of the best Eva fanart in the most simplistic and elegant way I've seen in a long time.

I agree! :D

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:28 am

I don't know if I will post pictures in the coming weeks, the internet will be a minefield of spoilers.
Also, fanarts containing spoilers must be posted on this thread instead.

Pink Rei
Artist: @chiharueva on Twitter

Asuka
Artist: @muu_shiromiya on Twitter

Shinji, Asuka

Ritsuko, Misato
Artist: @yuri_kyanon on Twitter

The Tenth Angel
Artist: @U4C23 on Twitter
Last edited by JoelcrNeto on Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Old Stickies”