Need help finding mention of Sachiel being the 3rd Angel

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Need help finding mention of Sachiel being the 3rd Angel

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:10 am

I'm working on an EvaGuide, if you will, together with a friend. An unexpected roadblock is that I don't find wjat's mentioned in the subject. I expected "3rd Angel" to just be written on one of Nerv's screens. But I just don't find it.
Or is it that what is mentioned is Shamshel being the fourgh, and thus we can deduce Sachiel was 3rd?

Please don't waste time on this. If you can't recall it's fine.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Re: Need help finding mention of Sachiel being the 3rd Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:00 am

Shamshel gets both Misato's mentioning as well as being addressed as the 4th angel on Nerv's screen.
SPOILER: Show

Other than that, Sachiel does get mentioned as the 3rd angel, but in ep 14, as in from the captions.
SPOILER: Show
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: Need help finding mention of Sachiel being the 3rd Angel

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:05 am

Thank you so much!!
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”