DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Javi2541997
Adam

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Postby Javi2541997 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Please delete this account. I do not deserve being in this community.

Thanks
Shi ni Itaru Yamai, Soshite

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

Re: DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Postby kuribo-04 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:41 pm

Why that? :(
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

The Killer of Heroes
Armisael
Armisael

Postby The Killer of Heroes » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Javi chill out my dude, your posting is fine and nothing you need to get worked up over.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:13 am

Javi, that day you sent me a PM, I told you not to worry about it.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Derantor » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:56 pm

View Original PostJavi2541997 wrote:Please delete this account. I do not deserve being in this community.

I just saw this, would have replied earlier if I had seen it sooner.

What makes you think you don't deserve to be here? (You can tell me via private message, too.) You absolutely do, and you've done nothing wrong at all, as far as I can see. You now have it as official as it gets. In fact, it would be a shame to lose you, you seem like a very nice and thoughtful person.
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Line » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:03 am

I think I might delete my account too. And I want all of my posts being deleted. Or, I want to do so. Please, grant me the authorisation to delete my own posts.

I don't want to see anymore any of my awfuls, stupid, vains, useless posts on this forum.

Please. That's all I ask for.
Ban me forever.

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Zusuchan » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:16 am

Javi2541997 and Line: Rest assured that there is nothing explicitly "wrong" with your posts and you both are welcome to continue on the forum. If you still think you don't deserve to be here, repost in this thread, please. I will however say that your posts will be saved, since discussions with them in it have been had and getting rid of them would create unnecessary confusion.

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:46 am

Moved this thread to the correct sub-forum.

As is noted, by the time an account has been involved in discussion, plenty of the posts are entangled in quotations. We've not deleted even the worst of the banned accounts (drive-by spammers aside).
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Javi2541997
Adam

Postby Javi2541997 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:56 am

Yes, of course delete my account. I don't want be anymore here in the community. You are not better just for put a theory of a Japanese cartoon. I feel like this is more like a sect than a forum. It is not about the ideas you have in the anime. When you name "Reichu" o whoever its looks like they discovered the principles of law and economics... And they are just talking about a God damn cartoon. Yes it is a good anime but you are not better than the rest for being during years commenting episodes or whatever.
Also is funny when exactly you Zusuchan is there like "you don't have to write like this. Don't use whatever color. Respond this thread" bruh you are 16 my dude. Don't feel like you are God because you are a moderator of a forum. Nobodies wants your damn control of how we write or we share our opinion about a CARTOON.
Also, it is clearly this forum is racist. But is even understandable when it is about an anime that thinks Europe is just "France" and "Germany" or the all the world depends on white people, with red hear, blue eyes, etc... All the prejudices possible.
Bye and good luck with your life

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Berserker » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:58 am

Javi2541997 wrote:it is clearly this forum is racist.

As a fellow regular member just like you, I want to clarify that it's totally fallacious of you to think so. Clearly, it's not. There's a huge number of Asians, South Americans and natives of other countries besides just America and Europe, regularly posting and partaking in the discussions without being victimized of any sort of racial conflict or harrassment, I believe. Even if someone does so, strict actions are immediately taken from what I've seen by going through some ancient threads. Another attempt of assuring you about it, one of the most active admins at the moment on this very forum, UrsusArctos, is Indian. People respect him the just like the same way they do to any other admin or even any other member. Hell, I'm also Asian. In conclusion and speaking behalf the whole forum about this, we don't condone racism in any form or shape.

Anyway, I highly expect you to reconsider everything by giving it a proper thought by taking some time.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:55 am

Javi, are you alright?

Anyway, Reichu has been a very influential woman here for years, it is normal to hear about her constantly. She is no longer on this forum, due to some complex situations that are not worth explaining. I understand that you're frustrated to hear it constantly, as it blocks your theories. I agree with you. But it also doesn't mean that everyone on this forum agrees with Reichu's theories (I'm against some points of her theory, but I still like to read what she writes).

About Zusuchan, someone's age does not determine who they are, nor does their nationality, as Berserker rightly said. He's just following the forum rules, which you probably haven't read yet, this is a must, maybe he really is the most rigid here, but what's the problem?

While the racist part, you probably have non-European descent, I can't say much about it: I'm of Italian and Spanish descent, I'm white, light brown hair and green eyes... but I live in the country with the greatest ethnic and cultural wealth in the world (nevertheless, there is still a lot of racism in my country). I am Brazilian, or rather, Latin American, I think it is much easier for me to be a victim of intolerance than you who identify yourself who live in the capital of Spain.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Javi2541997
Adam

Postby Javi2541997 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:02 am

I’m so sorry. I acted like a completely stupid man. I don’t even know why the hell I said that. Anyways I guess after that statement is completely clear I don’t deserve be here and why I don’t have friends

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Derantor » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:09 am

Don't worry, we all have bad days and make mistakes (as in: saying things we regret later). You are very welcome to stay!
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby silvermoonlight » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:13 am

View Original PostJavi2541997 wrote:I’m so sorry. I acted like a completely stupid man. I don’t even know why the hell I said that. Anyways I guess after that statement is completely clear I don’t deserve be here and why I don’t have friends

We all make mistakes, what truly matters in we learn from them and move forward as people and no here hates you or thinks less of you, you just had a bad day it happens to everyone from time to time. As for friends they come in time, you just have to hang in there and try to be positive. It took me some time on here before I made good friends it just wasn't an instant thing.

Please just stay and give it more time ^_^
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby Zusuchan » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:17 am

Apology accepted.

I don't think you need to leave-we all have had problems and have made stupid mistakes and that's not a reason to leave the forum. I am not against you continuing to be here, and neither are the other staff members. I hope you will reconsider, but I don't think you leaving is really proportional to any of your mistakes.

I still want to reply to your criticisms of me, so just let me say that I would like to think I'm not too harsh when it comes to modding-but as has been pointed out by JoelcrNeto, I am just enforcing the forum rules, which is my duty as a mod. I apologize for anything that might have made you think I feel like a God or am overly controlling, but I've never wanted to be overly controlling and neither do I feel like God or even a small authority due to my role here.

As for your complaints about Reichu, am I correct in interpreting them as feeling there are too much theories that people have assumed to be so and therefore it's intimidating for a new user to step up with their own theories when it's so easy for them to be either disproven by previous theories or revealed to already have been theories by others before? Well, that's an honest complaint and certainly it it hard to come upon something that hasn't been commented on in some way (though NTE isn't over and there's still plenty of stuff to discuss about that even now), but I don't feel like this is something that makes the forum somehow worse. In my opinion, the fact that there are so much theories and interpretations is one of the best things about the forum-the wealth of intriguing information and discussion here truly is great and not necessarily just about Eva either. While it undeniably makes it hard for a newbie to engage in theory-crafting, it also means there is a wonderful history here. It can be intimidating and I have felt so often myself, but I don't think that's a reason to leave the forum. If you want to feel better, Shin will come out sooner or later and you can contribute to discussing that film yourself and share all your wild ideas on what this and that means!

In short, I bear you no ill will and understand what you mean. You are welcome to stay here.

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby BernardoCairo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:45 am

I think that one of the thing that we, as humans, have to embrace is the fact that there is always someone better than us out there. This forum is an example of this for me. Honestly, I never met anyone who loves this anime like me in the non-virtual world. But here I'm just a small fish. I'm nowhere near the level of knowledge of Miss. Reichu, obviously. It is not even a competition. I would be surprised if I knew 1% of what she knows.
As a matter of fact, Evangelion is not even the series I know the most about. I am absolutely sure that I have more knowledge on Dragon Ball.
So, why am I here? Well, because it's fun. I don't know about the "quality" of my posts. That's up to you guys. Everything I "bring to the table" comes of my own interpretations and that's it.
I have been talking to a person on PM for almost a month. Neither of us are "lore experts", but that does not devalue the quality of our conversations. We usually talk about philosophy, art and personal experiences. It's very nice. In fact, those are the best discussions I've ever had with another person on NGE, period.
So, that's what I strive for while posting. I want it all to be interesting and fun. That's all.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby Blockio » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:41 pm

Yeah, don't beat yourself up over it. I quite enjoyed reading your past posts, you struck me as a fairly high quality contributor, so that thread took me aback quite a bit; you are more than welcome to stay here and share your thoughts!
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Javi2541997
Adam

split

Postby Javi2541997 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:40 am

BAN ME PLEASE

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Are the mods/admins taking the forum the right way?

Postby Zusuchan » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:44 am

Are you absolutely sure?

Javi2541997
Adam

Are the mods/admins taking the forum the right way?

Postby Javi2541997 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:42 am

Yes.

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”