Favorite Quotes

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Gus Hanson
Authentic Wizard
Authentic Wizard

Re: Favorite Quotes

•      
  •      

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:21 pm

"O Lord, you gave them eyes but they cannot see, nor can Superman through lead." - Lex Luthor

"You have killed our women and our children, bombed our cities from afar like cowards, and you dare to call us terrorists?!" - Salim Abu Aziz
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Javi2541997
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Javi2541997 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Prior tempore potior in iure

It comes from Latin. It is means literally “first in time better in right” It is used as phrase to apply your time in wisdom things and then you will get recognition.
Shi ni Itaru Yamai, Soshite

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:24 am

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster. For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

:shinji_eyebrow:

. Everything is said there.
Ban me forever.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:23 pm

View Original PostLine wrote:"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster. For when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

I've always loved that quote.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”