Shin Eva's Indefinite Delay Support Group

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: Shin Eva's Indefinite Delay Support Group

Postby BernardoCairo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:11 pm

I've been thinking about this and I came to a conclusion. There are two explanations available to what's happening here.
The scientific one: Asuka is such a great character that she is able to break the boundaries of not only the movies, but reality itself.
The nonsensical one: The person responsible for this promotional material simply searched for "Evangelion" on google and selected random images to represent the films.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:55 pm

View Original PostBernardoCairo wrote:So, these images are probably fake or something.

Actually no! You need to search for "evangelion 1.11" on Amazon, then the movie appears in the list of items.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

ShinjiStranglesAsuka
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby ShinjiStranglesAsuka » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:04 pm

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/189237

December 3rd 2021 release?

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Warning: the following infos isn't reliable. There is no confirmed new release date yet.
Update: the site removed the release date.

What!? Okay, this site got that information from this: https://www.aeoncinema.com/cinema2/all/movie/64465/index.html
Is this other site reliable? For now we have no official information, neither in EVA-EXTRA app.

【公開日】2021年12月3日
Release date: December 3th, 2021
Last edited by JoelcrNeto on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

ShinjiStranglesAsuka
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby ShinjiStranglesAsuka » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:25 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would be pretty funny though if it was true.

The virgin release date 1/23/21 vs the CHAD release date 12/3/21.
Last edited by ShinjiStranglesAsuka on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JuanSorel
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby JuanSorel » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:29 pm

View Original PostShinjiStranglesAsuka wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would be pretty funny though if it was true.

Yeah, like hemorrhoids.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:37 pm

It was Xard who gave that information, didn't he? He just got banned because of that. Honestly, let's be more rational, please.
Last edited by JoelcrNeto on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinjiStranglesAsuka
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby ShinjiStranglesAsuka » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:40 pm

This info came to me through our resident Brazillian Felipe.

EscapismIsBad
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby EscapismIsBad » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:Well, I dunno if Amazon have the rights in worldwide, but recently here in Brazil, Amazon added the three films to its catalog, but is not yet available to watch. The entire synopsis was localized, even the titles (which I didn't agree with).
SPOILER: Show

Patiently waiting for the awful localization and the memes about it we use to have, i guess I'm quickening the process, Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Três Vezes em Uma, coming soon.
*petrifies and is left floating adrift in space, where it will outlast Evangelion: Thrice Upon a Time 3.0+1.0, as an eternal testament that the human race existed*

Bye bye all of Evangelion and Evageeks.
When you feel sad remember that it's always epic Spinosaurus aegyptiacus time, you were born in the same planet as S. aegyptiacus, how cool is it?
I never understood why people hate the Rebuild because it's different and love the Series, can we just love it all without creating dilemmas and unnecessary discussions?
Be careful of 3.0+1.0 spoilers

This is truly the end of this account, forever.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

^
NO, PLEASE, NO!!!!
"Eram Três Vezes" sounds good to me.

View Original PostShinjiStranglesAsuka wrote:This info came to me through our resident Brazillian Felipe.

:facepalm:
Last edited by JoelcrNeto on Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby BernardoCairo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:Actually no! You need to search for "evangelion 1.11" on Amazon, then the movie appears in the list of items.

Wow, weird! We are probably not going to receive the movie now (unlike the spanish speaking countries), but I'm happy anyway.

ShinjiStranglesAsuka wrote:The virgin release date 1/23/21 vs the CHAD release date 12/3/21.

Why did I laugh at this? Seriously, why? hahahahaha

"Eram Três Vezes" sounds good to me.

For me, that's even worst hahahaha! Let's just leave the titles in English, okay? hahaha
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:55 pm

^
I'm trying to make it less worse. :rofl:

EscapismIsBad
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby EscapismIsBad » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:59 pm

^^^
Certainly sounds a LOT better, realistically the possibilities are endless, I'm already somewhat surprised not even anyone started to mock the title because it's "too long", sort of like people do with related giant monster movies like "Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack!."

The December release date is probably fake although interesting, it's so nice this movie was delayed so much even the EVA fandom doesn't fall anymore to random fake leaks! :tongue:
*petrifies and is left floating adrift in space, where it will outlast Evangelion: Thrice Upon a Time 3.0+1.0, as an eternal testament that the human race existed*

When you feel sad remember that it's always epic Spinosaurus aegyptiacus time, you were born in the same planet as S. aegyptiacus, how cool is it?
I never understood why people hate the Rebuild because it's different and love the Series, can we just love it all without creating dilemmas and unnecessary discussions?

BernardoCairo
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby BernardoCairo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:10 pm

Certainly sounds a LOT better, realistically the possibilities are endless,

I think they should just throw in the towel and call it "Na Terceira Vez Sempre Rola"... Hahahaha
Last edited by BernardoCairo on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Shin Eva releases Jan 23, 2121.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:16 pm

BernardoCairo wrote:I think they should throw in the towel and call it "Na terceira vez sempre rola"... Hahaha

No way!!! :hitthetable:

I apologize to the other foreigners of this forum, I think we extrapolated a little haha.

EscapismIsBad
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby EscapismIsBad » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:43 pm

View Original PostFreakyFilmFan4ever wrote:Shin Eva releases Jan 23, 2121.

Ugh, why so many anxious and impatient people? Can they have a little bit of patience and wait until 2029? The year which the majority of Q happens, Anno lost his (Asuka voice)CHANCE because he didn't release Shin in 2015, he's (not) gonna miss his second chance in 2029.

Heaven Piercing Man
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Heaven Piercing Man » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:56 pm

View Original PostJoseki wrote:There is no "master", it's all digital and backupped in many reduntat servers in Japan.

The closest to a master are the assembly files for the video editing software, I guess
Evangelion, in three words: How Strangely Erotic

ArtyumR
Adam

Postby ArtyumR » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:47 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:What!? Okay, this site got that information from this: https://www.aeoncinema.com/cinema2/all/movie/64465/index.html
Is this other site reliable? For now we have no official information, neither in EVA-EXTRA app.

【公開日】2021年12月3日
Release date: December 3th, 2021

that's even worse than I expected, this just sucks.

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby hui43210 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:58 pm

We don't that's the real date by the way, so don't freak out.
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”