Last Movie You Watched

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Re: Last Movie You Watched

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:47 am

View Original Postrobersora wrote:Another question, As I've seen it popping up again and again. Where is this weird guttural reflex and performative disavowal of relationships between teenagers and older men coming from? Like I get it, it's kind of weird, but the lengths Americans online go to show that they think this is wrong, is kind of strange.

That's a real 80's thing, it's also in Gremlins with Billy and Pete but in the novel of the film it's explained that Pete was looking up to Billy seeing him as a cool role model but Dante said in the commentary that this would not be acceptable today for any reason and was a thing of its time. How it got in to American beauty though I'll never know unless Spacey being the sleazy sexual predator he is made it so.
Last edited by silvermoonlight on Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3
Sequel As The Divine Light Breaks For download version please go to AO3

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:46 pm

I blame all of that of the screenwriter, but I’ll also point out that Spacey’s character did the right thing in the end. I think both parties came out the other end of that headed in a more healthy direction.

I’ve more to say about age gap stuff in art in general, including in film, but I’d rather focus on that when I have more time.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Wolfwalkers is the best film of 2020. I'd love to say this is a debatable issue but I don't make the rules and simply can't say it is.
Science has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Wolfwalkers is indeed the Best Film released in 2020.

(Kidding aside, if you have an AppleTV+ account watch it and then watch it again and again!)

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Zusuchan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:09 am

Wot? Such horrifying blasphemy I have never heard before! Wolfwalkers the best film of 2020? Do not, I plead you, dear people of EvaGeeks, listen to this man's ramblings! It is clear he has lost his mind and this "science" he espouses is nothing more than the scientific equivalent of snake oil! True, empirical, verifiable science has come upon the conclusion that it is instead Mank, the new masterwork given to us, the public, by the superb master of his craft, the one and only David Fincher, that is the best film of this year 2020! It is, ladies and gentlemen, indeed Mank, which is the best film of the year!

I hope you weren't offended, I just wanted to do something similarly joke-y. To be honest, I did like Wolfwalkers quite a lot and certainly more than I thought I would, based on my reception to Song of the Sea. But Mank is the film I loved the most this year. It was just so magnificent and near perfect with every shot for me. It's truly a beautiful work of cinema.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 am

Zusuchan wrote:It is, ladies and gentlemen, indeed Mank, which is the best film of the year!

I just got back from checked in with the scientists and in a shocking revelation this is also a true statement!
While Wolfwalkers is the best film of 2020, it also seems possible that Mank can also be the best film of 2020!

Absolutely Fascinating!

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Zusuchan » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:42 pm

My old heart has skipped a beat! To think that the world continues to provide fascination, even in this day and age! How wondrous, how wonderful!

Joking aside, what did you think of Mank?

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:03 pm

I need to set aside some time to revisit it. From a technical and especially from an audio standpoint I loved the way it was done honoring and replicating cinema from the 1930s & 40s while not doing a direct imitation like The Artist. Though I think I went in expecting a very different film - I thought it was going to be Herman Mankiewicz vs. Orson Welles for Credit on the Citizen Kane screenplay: The Movie but it only got into that in the last 10 minutes and was really a film about the creation of Fake News, I think I mistakenly expected it to be The Social Network, my favorite Fincher movie, but about filmmaking credit and that's on me, not the movie - and was left a little underwhelmed on a first watch.

BUT, I also got the feeling that when I watch it again, now knowing what the film really is about, I'll go in with different eyes and might react to it very differently. And often some of my favorite movies have come from revisits when seeing a film with fresh eyes now understanding what the filmmaker was going for. So at the moment I was left a little underwhelmed but plan to revisit it over the holidays when I have the time to give it my undivided attention.

But whatever my final opinion ends up being I love that David Fincher is using that Netflix money to make a relatively expensive (budget was north of $40 million and below $60 million, those don't get made anymore) original story with no relation with a franchise movie shot in black & white that is 100% driven by dialogue and character. I want more of those to be made.

I wish I could have seen it in a theater but well, you know, pandemic.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:29 am

I was put on steroids for a week. The doctor told me some of the side effects were insomnia. Well, I'm not one to let some good insomnia go to waste, so I finally sat down to watch Wim Wender's 5-hour sci-fi epic Until the End of the World.

I really don't have much to say about this movie other than I really, really liked it. I don't know how often I'll revisit it (that 5 hour run time is.... yikes!), but I really enjoyed watching the movie. It certainly was Wender's "baby," in that he just let this film sit in his head all day until it was perfect in his mind, and then made it. It's over-stuffed, meandering, has 3 different themes going at any given time, and is a bit aimless in its pacing, but I loved every minute of it. It's the kind of movie I wish my over-thought, under-edited movie projects actually looked like once I've gotten them written down on paper, instead of just getting overwhelmed and giving up on them entirely.

The location photography was amazing. The movie bounces from one country/continent to another rather frequently, so the viewer is never short of breathtaking landscapes to look at.

The weird part is that going into the plot of this film actually kinda bores me. It's about a woman who leaves her writer boyfriend to follow a mysterious man who's wanted by the authorities for corporate espionage. This mysterious fellow is wanted for stealing a device that helps blind people see recorded images. After the woman's boyfriend chases her all over the globe while she chases her mysterious crush all over the planet, they all catch up with each other in Australia just in time for the Indian Nuclear Satellite to crash nearby and wipe all of the digital technology that everyone was using to write books and track each other. This forces them to start anew while the mysterious man's dad, a scientist, uses the magnetic tapes generated by the blind visual recorder (that were apparently unaffected by the EMP effects of the blast) to help his blind wife to see using the super computer stored in a cave, also shielded from the EMP effects of the Nuclear blast. That whole paragraph is about 3.5 hours of runtime, and there's another 1.5 hours of movie after that. That sounds long and dull, but the atmosphere that's created by the cast and the scenery is genuinely a pleasure to sit through. I basically bought this during Barnes & Noble's 50% off Criterion sale simply because it starred Sam Neil in a Wim Wenders film, and I'm always down for Sam's charming smile and calmly rustic voice. Wim Wenders has a way of framing his movie around actors that tend to catch my eye. I don't necessarily watch any of his movies because I find his storytelling that compelling, but because he's gonna allow me to spend an expected period of time with actors I love involved in some weird idea that Wenders cooked up for an absurdly long time. As a result I'm mostly watching Wim Wenders films to see his cast build chemistry with each other exploring some idea that eventually becomes profound after about an hour and a half.

Anyway, yeah. Until the End of the World. Watch it if you haven't done that yet. But don't forget about the part where I watched this as a steroided insomniac wanting to calm his poor little nerves down in the middle of a global, deadly pandemic. It's not that I couldn't have watched a 5 hour film without those circumstances, but I certainly found those circumstances motivating.

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:04 am

Fantasy Island 2020

Just wanted to say I never watched the 70's version of this, so I'm coming at this blind in that I don't have the series context to compare.

SPOILER: Show
The sad thing about this movie was all the components are there for it to great but its just not delivered well and its also not helped by the fact a lot of the cast as just not likeable, so it's very hard to root for them as one is playing out a macho power fantasy where he wants to be a solider but thinks it's like a computer game and both the brothers who are unlikeable as ones outright sexist.

The other is gay but the movie never addresses this fully or goes in to the issue of his parents throwing him out for being gay and him living with his brother while his brother does nothing to bring back in the family fold or call out the family's homophobia. Also, the bully and the victim character are 90's stereotypes who can't fight back always need rescuing. The only interesting characters are the Island owner and the woman who wants her ex back as her story is the most well written.

The movie has some interesting twists, and it pulls them all together with a mega twist only to utterly blow its load with one final bad huge taste twist that ruins the film. This twist doing a huge disservice to one character who has had mental health issues by making out she has gone fully psychotic and is the true villain of the piece and wants to kill them all. When it should have been the bully character taking this role as from what I've seen in real life bully's never give a shit about what they do to people or have done to them and believe they are always in the right and never apologize for past actions.

So the movie is playing to that dangerous trope that mental illness and being bullied will make you by default become a killer which is bullshit as killers in reality are normally psychopaths without empathy, and they show this early on by killing animals then drift up to killing people and enjoy the power killing gives them. It's sad as had this stupid backwards plot line not been there or been changed this could have been an okay movie.
Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy.

My Eva fanfiction ff.net Fading In To The Stolen Light For download version please go to AO3

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:04 pm

So Wonder Woman 1984.....

what the fuck was that?

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:23 pm

Is it really that bad? lol I've heard all sorts of things.
I thought the first one was...OK.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:45 pm

View Original PostGendo'sPapa wrote:So Wonder Woman 1984.....

what the fuck was that?

So all the bad reviews are on the money then? Just want to clarify so I don't waste money.

Is it true that Barbara beats up a guy who could have sexually assaulted even raped her and the movie dares to frame her as the villain for doing this?

Along with the stereotype gay/bisexual people are villains since WW bisexual comic roots are utterly erased from this film painting her it as heterosexual vs gay since Steve is back just to push this further, don't get me wrong I loved him in the first film but I was not happy when I saw he was returning as it feels so rinse and lazy repeat.

Plus the crap I'm hearing that WW has been celibate for decades since his death just rubs me the wrong way on so many levels since she has lots if female/male lovers in the comics.

And I don't want to go in to the trump like villain as he feels like every boring rich villain I've seen before in film.

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:53 pm

Didn’t go to theaters, and I don’t do streaming. I’ll RedBox the Blu-ray when it comes out, but I’ve heard quite a few things about that film as well.

Gendo'sPapa
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

•      
  •      

Postby Gendo'sPapa » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:20 pm

kuribo-04 wrote:Is it really that bad? lol I've heard all sorts of things.
I thought the first one was...OK.

Wonder Woman 1984 is a terrible movie but it's actually kind've fascinating too. I thought the original Wonder Woman was pretty good & was one of the better recent superhero movies & because the film was such a huge smash success - it did over $400 million in the US which I think was the biggest domestic gross for a superhero leading their first film until Black Panther broke records the following year - and because of that director Patty Jenkins was trusted & given carte blanche to do whatever she wanted in the sequel.

And what she wanted to do in my opinion was bad.

Like I support the idea of letting filmmakers take full control of these silly superhero things & can get behind that. I much prefer that option to the mundanity (in my opinion of course) to the Marvel model but one of the few benefits of the Marvel Assembly Line is everything is so regimented, manufactured & quality controlled that while they never (again in my opinion) make a really great film they also never make a really terrible film. If you let the filmmakers be in charge you can sometimes get a The Dark Knight or a Spider-Man 2... you can also get this.

Like the MacGuffin of the movie is literally just the Monkey's Paw made up as an Infinity Stone. It grants anyone who holds it one wish then twists the wish to take as much as it gives. The badguy's big evil plan is he wishes to BE the Magic Stone and then wants to grant everyone in the world their wishes at the same time once for ..... evil reasons I guess? I don't know. It sounds like a nice thing but the movie keeps painting it as pure evil. So he does get on the air through some magic technology given to him by the US President who I guess is supposed to be Ronald Reagan but is played by an actor who looks nothing like Ronald Reagan and has red hair... I don't know ... and then everyone on Earth do make their wishes at the same time and everyone goes to hell because they all just wish for money, fame or nuclear weapons to kill each other. It's 1984, the Cold War is on, AIDS has started, etc and not one person wishes for the War to end peacefully or for AIDS to be cured... they all just wish for money or to be famous.... and then Wonder Woman makes a bad speech - it might be a good speech but Gal Gadot is a terribly flat actor so I don't know - and everyone just takes back their wish? Is the film a commentary saying "everyone is awful"? I don't know. It's sloppy filmmaking.

Regarding the spoiler things silvermoonlight asked:

"Is it true that Barbara beats up a guy who could have sexually assaulted even raped her and the movie dares to frame her as the villain for doing this?"

Yeah. And it's so tone deaf. She starts beating him up and "scary music" starts playing and Kristen Wiig is framed as going truly evil BUT it's not like this guy is just some dude who said an out of line come on or something. He is clearly a straight up serial rapist who earlier in the film, about two days prior, attacked Kristen Wiig in the park before she got her powers and would've raped her if Wonder Woman didn't intervene. Frankly I wanted Wiig to kill the guy. He earned it. It blows my mind no one on the film said "Let's make it so he DOESN'T deserve this and then this sells Wiig going evil."

"Along with the stereotype gay/bisexual people are villains since WW bisexual comic roots are utterly erased from this film painting her it as heterosexual vs gay since Steve is back just to push this further, don't get me wrong I loved him in the first film but I was not happy when I saw he was returning as it feels so rinse and lazy repeat.
Plus the crap I'm hearing that WW has been celibate for decades since his death just rubs me the wrong way on so many levels since she has lots if female/male lovers in the comics.

I don't remember any offensive stereotyping of gay or bi people in the film, though Wiig's character clearly has some kind've crush on Wonder Woman but it's never portrayed as gay panic or anything, but the Diana in this film is definitely straight. Bigger issue is the stereotypes thrown at people from the Middle East like how they refer to an Egyptian oil magnate as an "Emir" even though that's not a term used in Egypt but Saudi Arabia. Or how in the third act when there is chaos all over the world the final beat to sell that THINGS ARE CRAZY the film has a white woman tell her husband "There's a riot at the Saudi Arabian embassy!" .... there's riots everywhere.

And I don't want to go in to the trump like villain as he feels like every boring rich villain I've seen before in film.

The weird thing here is while Pedro Pascal's character is obviously modeled on Donald Trump because he's made up to kinda look like 80s era Trump & he's a secretly failed businessman known mostly as a TV personality there isn't anything else even Trumpian about him. He even genuinely loves his child. It's odd and sloppy cause it's like they started out writing the character to BE Donald Trump, made him up to look like Trump and then just created a whole new character without having act like Trump. It's so So Odd.

The strangest & most uncomfortable thing in the movie is:

They bring Chris Pine back. Since he was the best thing in the first film and Chris Pine has the charisma of a thousand men this is not a bad idea in itself but rather HOW they bring him back and how they handle it that is uncomfortable. When Wonder Woman is holding the stone someone asks her if she knows what she would wish for and she does one of those "I do know" but doesn't say it. Her wish is to bring back Chris Pine, the - admittedly VERY HOT - guy she hung out with for a week in 1916 and is still in love with almost 70 years later. Later that night a guy approaches her and then says some line from the first movie and she realizes this guy is Chris Pine. See, instead of having Chris Pine reappear into the world which would be the smart thing they have his soul TAKE OVER the body of some random guy she's never met. To everyone else he's "Gary" but Wonder Woman only sees Chris Pine.

Okay.... well there's A LOT of intersting things to do here from a storytelling perspective right? As a superhero she should try to find out what happened to Gary, right?

Right?

Nope. Chris Pine lays out that he woke up in this random guy's apartment, in this random guy's bed, in this random guy's body and that he doesn't know what happened to the dude. She, ostensibly the hero of this series, has Chris Pine take her back to this guy's apartment where she straight up fucks this random dude's body in his bed because Chris Pine's soul is inside him. Again, the movie makes painfully clear these two "good" people are aware & KNOW the soul of the body is missing but these two "good" people never stop to question, worry or ever show concern for what happened to him. They instead use his body as a vessel for their, I would assume unprotected, fucking. They use his unwilling body for sex. You could call that Rape.... cause it is.

It's just frankly shocking to see a team of PAID filmmakers who have been given free reign be so inept that even though they set up an absolutely perfect moral crisis for not just our "hero" but ANYONE - would you accept responsibility for the death of a complete stranger you'll never meet if it means you can have the deceased love of you life back - and then not only not do anything with it but also not be aware of the moral complications that come with it.

I'm not a big superhero movie fan, I like the ones I think are great and find the rest to be dull & uninterested, but I can appreciate that the genre just isn't for me and as a filmmaker I can see why & how these films work for the intended audience. What's astonishing about Wonder Woman 1984 is seeing a $180 million movie in this genre that you literally can't miss in - there's a like a playbook to make these movies at least mediocre success - fail so spectacularly for such blatantly obvious reasons.

If you got an HBO Max account you have until the end of January to watch it. But make a game out of it if you do.

kuribo-04
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 am

Reading that was quite the rollercoaster... It almost makes me want to see it. Almost.

And yeah, you gotta wonder how a lot of that got past any sort of quality control and such. Especially the
Chris Pine thing there
, holy cow.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:53 am

Damn...just damn. :facepalm:

The thing with Pine and Wigg are just both bad and tone-deaf like the writers and director both don't understand the difference between rape and consent or what a sexual predator is or does in real life or that the idea of stealing some guys body is wrong. Like they did that in source code and its played as utterly heroic as well despite that the lead killed another guy and stole his life and eased him from the time line and in recent years this has come over more and more as a dick move so for WW to do the same is utterly shocking and not have its leads even question it is even worse.

It's really sad to hear about the eastern stereotyping like I know that's been a very long-standing issue in media and tv, but I would have thought after all the recent backlashes the film would have been smarter than this.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:31 am

I watched the prequel to Train to Busan.

Seoul Station:

The animated prequel to Train To Busan that is a very well written thriller. You really get to like all the characters from the main character who is trying to move on from a life of prostitution, her boyfriend, the various police officers and homeless people whom you get to like or like to loathe over the course of the movie.

It's also a takedown and dark satire of Korean social castes and hierarchy. If the people in power in this movie had been a little kinder to the people they saw as beneath them. The Zombie apocalypse might not have happened at all. Multiple times in this story you see sick people begging for help and getting snubbed or chastised by various people with power over them. If any one of these people had chose to actually help the sick homeless guy at the start of the film, from the cops to the social workers, there wouldn't have been a zombie pandemic.

Spoiler for the ending. I mean it don't click the spoiler until you've seen it.
The main twist of the story is that at the start of the film there's an older man who says he is the main characters father. Who wants to rescue his daughter from a life of prostitution, and being pimped out by her boyfriend.
But at the very end he turns out to have been lying to the main characters boyfriend, because the older man was her pimp when she started out as a prostitute and he followed her to Seoul because she still owed him money after he got her into debt.
When the twist is revealed, he goes from being a secondary protagonist to a final act antagonist. He kills both the boyfriend and the main character, and then proceeds, to try to have sex with her corpse.
He notices the Zombie bite too late she rises from the dead. Lunges at him and smash cut to black. Just the sounds of him screaming as she gets her revenge on the man who made her a whore, from beyond the grave.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:06 am

Watched Parasite. Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised but how much I enjoyed it.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

silvermoonlight
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby silvermoonlight » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 am

Greta 2019

I'd say this is a more realist take on the stalker and murderer than most slasher.

Like this film is generally terrifying in how it shows it stalker half once it hits of since Greta's deal is she leaves handbags hoping young women will pick them up and bring them to her house where she later looks at them on Facebook gets to know their likes and life story, then lore them in and plays mother followed by capturing them and torturing them and making them play the role of her dead gay daughter who committed suicide due to horrific abuse or being locked in a box and in a room alone and her finger smashed on the piano till her fingers bled.

It also shows the realistic problem with police incompetence and the work place not helping the victim and all of their inactions and stupidity leading to the victims very real outcome even to the point of ignoring out right stalking. How they just let the predator and stalker go next day even though it can put the victim in real danger.

Where the film has its best and worst moments is the last half as it has a brilliant twist that Frances is saved by her flat mate Erica who drugs stalker and murder Greta and frees her. Only for this to be kind of ruined as despite being heavily drugged Greta can somehow still get up for one last unrealistic jump scare which really rubs against the grain of the whole movie which has played out in a super realistic way. Even to the point that Greta is a smart killer she has a hidden room, she only uses her basements to store dead or dying victims who have outlived their use.

It also leaves the last scene with Greta locked in a box but implying she could get out which again is unrealistic as she been heavily drugged up and the movie refuses to resolve the aftermath which is even worse as Greta has killed the detective who was sent to find Frances and stashed him in the basement, along with the body of another young woman who Frances found who was still alive but just holding on. We also never get to see how many young women she's killed how many bodies she buried and at this point in the film after Frances disappeared everyone of the cops and police would have all the info and would find the house and do and outright raid.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:50 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Watched Parasite. Wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised but how much I enjoyed it.

I'd say my expectation was too high as it being a multiple Oscar winning movie. It was good, not gonna lie. But wasn't as much as I thought it'd be.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Film and Video”