Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

The fate of SPOILERS is also the joy of speculation. Readers enter at their own risk.
Password protection to begin in event of content leaks or when 3.0 + 1.0 is released

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:58 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:My guess would be either EVA-13 (before neo-NERV "release" it for the final part of their plan) or a remaining ADAM.
Personally what I wonder is what are those three blue spikes on the top of the Dark Wunder, it's where the AAA Wunder has its three dishes (btw do we know what are the Wunder's dishes, aside letting Asuka and Mari practice their roller skills?), as well as what kind of weapon the Dark Wunder's' four spheres are. (since it's where the AAA Wunder has its four cannons, I guess that those are weapons)



Mark.06 was found crashed on the Moon by SEELE, which implies that it's one of the four ADAMs that somehow was ejected to space during Second Impact. Also since there are five "gods" (Lilith and the four Adams) in the Rebuild universe, it's possible that there are actually five spears instead of just two.
Honestly, before being sure at 100% about the identity of the Mark 06 we would wait for the last movie ... Anyway I hope that its presence in the dogma terminal will give an adequate explanation in 3.0+1.0...Of one thing instead I'm sure that Cassius' spear held by Mark 06 probably served not only to stop the Near Thrid Impact but was also necessary for Lilith's resurrection ...

BernardoCairo
Sachiel
Sachiel
User avatar
Age: 18
Posts: 221
Joined: Dec 27, 2020
Location: Brazil

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby BernardoCairo » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:32 pm

View Original PostFXArmaros98 wrote:However, it might seem like some sort of hallucination, I think when Shinji starts living locked up in a room on the AAA Wunder he may have strange dreams ... Thrice Upon a Time is the title of a novel about not time travel but send messages from the past to the future ... Maybe Kaworu's ghost can provide Shinji with information about the past, maybe the scenes from the old 3.0 prewiev will be shown to Shinji as a kind of flashback story ...

Honestly, it doesn't matter how he appears. If he really is in the film in a meaningful way, I believe he will fulfill one of these two roles:
1 = He will embrace his nature as an antagonist and will try to persuade Shinji again. He will serve almost as a counterpoint to Asuka and Mari, who will be trying to make Shinji accept reality and grow.
2 = He will be honest with Shinji, encouraging him to grow up (just like Asuka and Mari). He will accept that he cannot force his worldview under humanity and will move on, encouraging Shinji to do the same.
These are completely opposite possibilities. But, knowing we are talking about Kaworu, I believe that both are valid.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:48 pm

View Original PostBernardoCairo wrote:Honestly, it doesn't matter how he appears. If he really is in the film in a meaningful way, I believe he will fulfill one of these two roles:
1 = He will embrace his nature as an antagonist and will try to persuade Shinji again. He will serve almost as a counterpoint to Asuka and Mari, who will be trying to make Shinji accept reality and grow.
2 = He will be honest with Shinji, encouraging him to grow up (just like Asuka and Mari). He will accept that he cannot force his worldview under humanity and will move on, encouraging Shinji to do the same.
These are completely opposite possibilities. But, knowing we are talking about Kaworu, I believe that both are valid.

I think he can encourage Shinji in the most difficult moments, but that eventually Kaworu will be forced to ask Shinji to defeat him because he wants him to live and find happiness someday ... The disaster that happened in You Can Not Redo also happened in due to the fact that Kaworu wanted to distort the truth by not telling Shinji what happened in the 14 between 2.0 and 3.0 and not informing him of the presence of the Mark 06 and the 12th Angel in Terminal Dogma .. I believe that Kaworu may have a development of the character where realizes that Shinji has to grow up without the help of others to find happiness and he will feel truly guilty for giving Shinji false hope and suffering, so he will decide to be defeated by him again.I just imagined an absurd scenario: many have reconnected the pose of the Eva 13 in the tariler to that of Kaworu in the Ep24, so it comes naturally to think that the Eva 13 is actually controlled by Kaworu. It is possible that Kaworu himself after the eventual defeat of the Nerv has decided to publicly challenge Shinji also calling him old and dear saying that if they do not let him fly the Eva 01 to face him he will attack humanity and try again the Instrumentality. The winner of the clash between him and Shinji will have spears and will decide the fate of humanity ..

BernardoCairo
Sachiel
Sachiel
User avatar
Age: 18
Posts: 221
Joined: Dec 27, 2020
Location: Brazil

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby BernardoCairo » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:16 pm

View Original PostFXArmaros98 wrote:I think he can encourage Shinji in the most difficult moments, but that eventually Kaworu will be forced to ask Shinji to defeat him because he wants him to live and find happiness someday ... The disaster that happened in You Can Not Redo also happened in due to the fact that Kaworu wanted to distort the truth by not telling Shinji what happened in the 14 between 2.0 and 3.0 and not informing him of the presence of the Mark 06 and the 12th Angel in Terminal Dogma .. I believe that Kaworu may have a development of the character where realizes that Shinji has to grow up without the help of othersto find happiness and he will feel truly guilty for giving Shinji false hope and suffering, so he will decide to be defeated by him again.

Yes, that would be great. He needs to understand that he is not dealing with "toys". What he did, both in 3.0 and in episode 24, was fundamentally wrong. Taking advantage of a vulnerable person for selfish reasons is obviously not a good deed. No relationship should be based on lying and hiding crucial information from your friend.
He obviously didn't do all of that for nefarious reasons. But he did it anyways. In the end, he just wasn't human. He couldn't understand the human mentality.
So, all I want from this character now is for him to realize that he can't just manipulate others for his own pleasure. That he may not know how deeply Shinji was affected because of his actions.
Just sit here and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, don't do it right away. Don't do it when you can. Read my posts instead. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:33 pm

View Original PostBernardoCairo wrote:
View Original PostFXArmaros98#904045 wrote:I think he can encourage Shinji in the most difficult moments, but that eventually Kaworu will be forced to ask Shinji to defeat him because he wants him to live and find happiness someday ... The disaster that happened in You Can Not Redo also happened in due to the fact that Kaworu wanted to distort the truth by not telling Shinji what happened in the 14 between 2.0 and 3.0 and not informing him of the presence of the Mark 06 and the 12th Angel in Terminal Dogma .. I believe that Kaworu may have a development of the character where realizes that Shinji has to grow up without the help of othersto find happiness and he will feel truly guilty for giving Shinji false hope and suffering, so he will decide to be defeated by him again.

Yes, that would be great. He needs to understand that he is not dealing with "toys". What he did, both in 3.0 and in episode 24, was fundamentally wrong. Taking advantage of a vulnerable person for selfish reasons is obviously not a good deed. No relationship should be based on lying and hiding crucial information from your friend.
He obviously didn't do all of that for nefarious reasons. But he did it anyways. In the end, he just wasn't human. He couldn't understand the human mentality.
So, all I want from this character now is for him to realize that he can't just manipulate others for his own pleasure. That he may not know how deeply Shinji was affected because of his actions.
The worst part of You Can Not Redo is that this Kaworu since in theory he has the memories of that of the anime even though he was convinced that he was doing everything for Shinji's happiness, he has not yet understood that lying is always wrong maybe he hasn't said. has Shinji to be an angel or to be "in love" with him to avoid the possibility of shocking and hurting him more. I wonder how their confrontation will begin, I hope that people discover that Shinji was friend with an Angel precisely by Kaworu's will and then he gives humanity an ultimatum: let Shinji face him with his Eva 01 (in this way perhaps he would find redemption if he beats the final boss publicly) or Instrumentality again.
Last edited by FXArmaros98 on Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:34 pm

View Original PostBernardoCairo wrote:
View Original PostFXArmaros98#904045 wrote:I think he can encourage Shinji in the most difficult moments, but that eventually Kaworu will be forced to ask Shinji to defeat him because he wants him to live and find happiness someday ... The disaster that happened in You Can Not Redo also happened in due to the fact that Kaworu wanted to distort the truth by not telling Shinji what happened in the 14 between 2.0 and 3.0 and not informing him of the presence of the Mark 06 and the 12th Angel in Terminal Dogma .. I believe that Kaworu may have a development of the character where realizes that Shinji has to grow up without the help of othersto find happiness and he will feel truly guilty for giving Shinji false hope and suffering, so he will decide to be defeated by him again.

Yes, that would be great. He needs to understand that he is not dealing with "toys". What he did, both in 3.0 and in episode 24, was fundamentally wrong. Taking advantage of a vulnerable person for selfish reasons is obviously not a good deed. No relationship should be based on lying and hiding crucial information from your friend.
He obviously didn't do all of that for nefarious reasons. But he did it anyways. In the end, he just wasn't human. He couldn't understand the human mentality.
So, all I want from this character now is for him to realize that he can't just manipulate others for his own pleasure. That he may not know how deeply Shinji was affected because of his actions.

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 1198
Joined: Jun 12, 2015
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:37 pm

View Original PostFXArmaros98 wrote:The worst part of You Can Not Redo is that this Kaworu since in theory he has the memories of that of the anime

I do not recall that ever being implied in NTE
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Jayfive
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 43
Posts: 1116
Joined: Oct 16, 2010
Location: Ormskirk, Lancs, UK
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Jayfive » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:42 pm

It's not, but some people have internalised some of the loop theory (now apparently time travel theory) claims as canonical fact.
"Fuyutsuki, When children are given their drivers license before being given sole responsibility for the survival of humanity, mecha anime will have crossed a dangerously illogical threshold"

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:48 pm

View Original PostArcadia's legacy wrote:
View Original PostFXArmaros98#904052 wrote:The worst part of You Can Not Redo is that this Kaworu since in theory he has the memories of that of the anime

I do not recall that ever being implied in NTE

For this I used the word theory ... Apparently in the theme park built a few months ago there was a description of the character of Kaworu in Rebuild I quote what was written: it seems that the meeting with Ikari Shinji in the TV series original had a big impact on him ... And then there's that interview with his Japanese voice actor where he admits that Kaworu has known Shinji for various cycles ...

Arcadia's legacy
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 1198
Joined: Jun 12, 2015
Location: United Kingdom
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:55 pm

I'm going to need an official source on that theme park description you mentioned. As for the voice actor, While that holds more credibility since, IIRC Anno told him and no one else who Kaworu actually was, the description alone is too vague and open-ended to draw a proper conclusion
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:02 pm

The source that I had but that I can no longer find was an image on 4chan ... However, until the release of the last film I am too not entirely convinced of the loop theory ... I am an Italian boy a Youtuber of the my country once said that there were forums on loop theory before Rebuild was announced, for them the manga itself was a loop ...

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 21
Posts: 1884
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Blockio » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:14 pm

Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux
User avatar
Age: 33
Posts: 7023
Joined: Feb 26, 2013
Location: France
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ElMariachi » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:15 pm

View Original PostJoelcrNeto wrote:
View Original PostElMariachi#904034 wrote:That's a shitton of MAGI computers, either Misato and Ritsuko are inside a factory building them to fetch a spare for the Wunder, or the Wunder needs a lot of them to function.

At first I thought they were MAGIs, and it's those same structures seen in the previous trailer, that Misato is standing looking at them. But now, it's looks like boxes storing something.
Shot from the previous trailer  SPOILER: Show
Image

I guess we'll have to wait for the movie to be fixed.
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 21
Posts: 1884
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Blockio » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:18 pm

I'm fairly certain that they are Magi, but knowing Anno's tendency to always have things have multiple meanings, it's entirely possible that they also store something. If I had to guess, that there are the original Magi containing whatever data that the knockoffs don't have
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

FXArmaros98
Sandalphon
Sandalphon
Posts: 543
Joined: Jul 02, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FXArmaros98 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:19 pm

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:
View Original PostJoelcrNeto#904039 wrote:At first I thought they were MAGIs, and it's those same structures seen in the previous trailer, that Misato is standing looking at them. But now, it's looks like boxes storing something.
Shot from the previous trailer  SPOILER: Show
Image

I guess we'll have to wait for the movie to be fixed.

At first I thought Misato was watching Shinji, but maybe I was wrong we'll see what happens later

LightDragonman
Gaghiel
Gaghiel
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 388
Joined: Oct 15, 2013
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby LightDragonman » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:58 pm

View Original PostBernardoCairo wrote:
View Original PostFXArmaros98#904045 wrote:I think he can encourage Shinji in the most difficult moments, but that eventually Kaworu will be forced to ask Shinji to defeat him because he wants him to live and find happiness someday ... The disaster that happened in You Can Not Redo also happened in due to the fact that Kaworu wanted to distort the truth by not telling Shinji what happened in the 14 between 2.0 and 3.0 and not informing him of the presence of the Mark 06 and the 12th Angel in Terminal Dogma .. I believe that Kaworu may have a development of the character where realizes that Shinji has to grow up without the help of othersto find happiness and he will feel truly guilty for giving Shinji false hope and suffering, so he will decide to be defeated by him again.

Yes, that would be great. He needs to understand that he is not dealing with "toys". What he did, both in 3.0 and in episode 24, was fundamentally wrong. Taking advantage of a vulnerable person for selfish reasons is obviously not a good deed. No relationship should be based on lying and hiding crucial information from your friend.
He obviously didn't do all of that for nefarious reasons. But he did it anyways. In the end, he just wasn't human. He couldn't understand the human mentality.
So, all I want from this character now is for him to realize that he can't just manipulate others for his own pleasure. That he may not know how deeply Shinji was affected because of his actions.


You guys are really into the whole idea that Kaworu was lying to Shinji in 3.0. Again, I have to ask why he would try to lie to him when both the movie and all the promotional material is making him out to be such a selfless and loving figure to Shinji.

On a different note, while the trailer does have me excited, I can't help but get flashbacks to The Matrix Revolutions when looking at the scenes it showed. Here's hoping it doesn't end up at that film's level of quality.
Proud fanboy of Rei Ayanami. :p

Heaven Piercing Man
Lilith
User avatar
Age: 33
Posts: 136
Joined: Oct 24, 2013
Location: Chile
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Heaven Piercing Man » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 pm

My first thought when seeing the city wasn't "a restored tokyo 3" like many everywhere, I thought of a possible Neo Tokyo 4, where the remaining Lilin live.
Evangelion, in three words: How Strangely Erotic

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director
User avatar
Age: 33
Posts: 9271
Joined: Jun 09, 2009
Location: Playing amongst the stars
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 pm

View Original PostLightDragonman wrote:You guys are really into the whole idea that Kaworu was lying to Shinji in 3.0. Again, I have to ask why he would try to lie to him when both the movie and all the promotional material is making him out to be such a selfless and loving figure to Shinji.

What Kaworu tells Shinji in Eva Q doesn't match what we saw at the end of Eva 2.22, so the consensus is that Kaworu isn't being completely honest with Shinji in Eva Q. Now, it could be that there's exposition that hasn't been revealed yet that rectifies all of this. (I mean, obviously something happened between N3I and Shinji being thrown in outer space that hasn't been revealed to the audience yet.) But until we get that informational gap filled in, there seems to be a discrepancy between what Kaworu says and what we saw in Eva 2.22, and the way a lot of people rationalize that discrepancy is to claim that Kaworu is lying.

For me, I'm not sure. I doubt that Kaworu is overly malicious, but I can see how he might be (mistakenly) spreading untruths simply because he as also deceived. (Even Kaworu was confused about what kind of spears were in Nerv's basement, after all.) But until the series is complete, it's difficult to pin point what is really going on with Kaowru and his role in the overall story.

ShikinamiBogard
Embryo
User avatar
Age: 36
Posts: 32
Joined: Aug 10, 2020
Location: Nerv Central America
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby ShikinamiBogard » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:21 pm

View Original PostLightDragonman wrote:
View Original PostBernardoCairo#904051 wrote:Yes, that would be great. He needs to understand that he is not dealing with "toys". What he did, both in 3.0 and in episode 24, was fundamentally wrong. Taking advantage of a vulnerable person for selfish reasons is obviously not a good deed. No relationship should be based on lying and hiding crucial information from your friend.
He obviously didn't do all of that for nefarious reasons. But he did it anyways. In the end, he just wasn't human. He couldn't understand the human mentality.
So, all I want from this character now is for him to realize that he can't just manipulate others for his own pleasure. That he may not know how deeply Shinji was affected because of his actions.


You guys are really into the whole idea that Kaworu was lying to Shinji in 3.0. Again, I have to ask why he would try to lie to him when both the movie and all the promotional material is making him out to be such a selfless and loving figure to Shinji.

On a different note, while the trailer does have me excited, I can't help but get flashbacks to The Matrix Revolutions when looking at the scenes it showed. Here's hoping it doesn't end up at that film's level of quality.



Maybe because there is a fact

Kaworu works for Gendo's plans, the "Lovely friends Piano Escene" it's no more than a synchro exercise to pilot Eva13 , the same Kaworu tells Shinji "It's like we play the piano together", and yeah, this change like on NGE , on Rebuild He figures out that Gendo cheat on him puting two Longinus spears instead Cassius and Longinus
Last edited by ShikinamiBogard on Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BusterMachine4
Gaghiel
Gaghiel
User avatar
Age: 16
Posts: 355
Joined: Oct 05, 2020
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Shin Eva - New Trailer (12-24-20)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby BusterMachine4 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:22 pm

View Original PostLightDragonman wrote:You guys are really into the whole idea that Kaworu was lying to Shinji in 3.0. Again, I have to ask why he would try to lie to him when both the movie and all the promotional material is making him out to be such a selfless and loving figure to Shinji.

Well, a lot of people look at Kaworu withholding certain bits of info from Shinji (what exactly happened during Near Third Impact, for example), and take it to mean that Kaworu must have been lying to Shinji the whole movie. I personally disagree: Kaworu has an agenda for sure, but I don't think he's low enough that he would straight up lie to Shinji to make that agenda happen. He wants to be with Shinji after all, and lying to a romantic partner is one of the fastest ways to get them to turn on you.
On a different note, while the trailer does have me excited, I can't help but get flashbacks to The Matrix Revolutions when looking at the scenes it showed. Here's hoping it doesn't end up at that film's level of quality.

Yeah, I've been getting Matrix trilogy vibes from Rebuild's new conflict in general. I mean, a small human resistance opposing an unstoppable robot army, multiple years after an apocalyptic catastrophe killed almost everyone? Does this not ring any bells? Certain things even seem to be teasing a Zion equivalent in 3.0+1.0. I certainly hope Rebuid's conclusion turns out better than Matrix Revolutions, though.


Return to “Evangelion 3.0+1.0 [SPOILERS]”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests