Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Blockio
Committeeperson
Committeeperson

Re: Scribe Sign-Up Sheet

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:37 pm

No, that would be the Editorium
I can see why Gendo hired Misato to do the actual commanding. He tried it once and did an appalling job. ~ AWinters
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

SixthSora
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby SixthSora » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:11 am

Hi, noticed a few broken links and information missing in articles that existed in other articles and wanted to help out.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Was about to sign you up but it appears that Reichu has already done so. If you don't see the email with the prompt, either post here or in the discord and one of us will resend it to you.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Freud
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Freud » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:52 pm

I've read some books concerning Freudian psychology and the Tanakh, both of which are referenced in some capacity in NGE. Figured I could contribute some sources for others to build upon and then leave.

Zusuchan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Zusuchan » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:51 am

Just want to help in whatever way I can. I'm thinking maybe expanding some pages that could benefit from more information and more detail in the relationship pages (Rei's and Shinji's relationship deserves more detail, for example).

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:35 am

Freud and Zusuchan, please PM me your email addresses so I can send you the registration emails for the wiki.

View Original PostFreud wrote: Figured I could contribute some sources for others to build upon and then leave.

Why don't you stay on and build upon it yourself? NGE richly references Freudian psychology and the Tanakh, after all, and any user who wishes to contribute to the wiki is more than welcome to stay on in the long run.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

On the Faultline
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby On the Faultline » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:37 am

Eva appreciator for ten years, EvaGeeks reader for about five.

Not a lot of philosophical/theological info to add, but some articles on real-life releases—like soundtracks—don't go into a lot of detail, or are poorly formatted. Thus, I'd like to give a helping hand.

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:28 pm

View Original PostOn the Faultline wrote:Eva appreciator for ten years, EvaGeeks reader for about five.

Not a lot of philosophical/theological info to add, but some articles on real-life releases—like soundtracks—don't go into a lot of detail, or are poorly formatted. Thus, I'd like to give a helping hand.

Thanks for that, BTW.

shm
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby shm » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:31 am

Helloo, i wanted to make an account on the evageeks wiki site but it seems i have to make one here first, so this message is me stating that i'd like to be a contributor to the evageeks wiki. :peace:

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:26 pm

View Original Postshm wrote:Helloo, i wanted to make an account on the evageeks wiki site but it seems i have to make one here first, so this message is me stating that i'd like to be a contributor to the evageeks wiki. :peace:

I've sent you a DM. Ursus seems currently unavailable so I'll see if I can create accounts myself.

Sorry for the delay.

frontier64
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby frontier64 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:40 pm

I would like to contribute to a few talk pages. I'm going to give you a specific example of what I would contribute.

The Dummy Plug Plant page completely discounts the possibility that the dummy plugs contain a Rei clone based on the sole fact that Ritsuko's controller states she is destroying Rei clones starting with 4 and going up. The thought being that since Rei 1-3 are accounted for the Rei clones couldn't be in the actual dummy plugs if they're in the LCL bath at the dummy plug plant. However, there is an earlier scene where Gendo is trying to get the dummy plug system to work and he says, "Try 308 again" which implies that the Reis being used in the dummy plug are fairly high-numbered and the fact that all the Reis from 4-20 were present in the dummy plug plant doesn't eliminate the possibility the dummy plugs themselves were filled with higher-numbered Rei clones.

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:28 pm

View Original Postfrontier64 wrote:I would like to contribute to a few talk pages. I'm going to give you a specific example of what I would contribute.

The Dummy Plug Plant page completely discounts the possibility that the dummy plugs contain a Rei clone based on the sole fact that Ritsuko's controller states she is destroying Rei clones starting with 4 and going up. The thought being that since Rei 1-3 are accounted for the Rei clones couldn't be in the actual dummy plugs if they're in the LCL bath at the dummy plug plant. However, there is an earlier scene where Gendo is trying to get the dummy plug system to work and he says, "Try 308 again" which implies that the Reis being used in the dummy plug are fairly high-numbered and the fact that all the Reis from 4-20 were present in the dummy plug plant doesn't eliminate the possibility the dummy plugs themselves were filled with higher-numbered Rei clones.

Certainly, though you don't need to justify yourself beforehand. I've sent you a PM.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:19 am

View Original Postfrontier64 wrote:However, there is an earlier scene where Gendo is trying to get the dummy plug system to work and he says, "Try 308 again" which implies that the Reis being used in the dummy plug are fairly high-numbered and the fact that all the Reis from 4-20 were present in the dummy plug plant doesn't eliminate the possibility the dummy plugs themselves were filled with higher-numbered Rei clones.

He's talking about circuit/step 308 again, and it's not the dummy plug, it's the linkage to the Eva that is being blocked by Yui.

SamueleColaleo
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby SamueleColaleo » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Suca ^_^

FelipeFritschF
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby FelipeFritschF » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:08 pm

View Original PostSamueleColaleo wrote:Suca ^_^

Pleae PM me or Ursus with your email if you wish to have a wiki account.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:09 pm

View Original PostSamueleColaleo wrote:Suca ^_^

What does that mean? Are you requesting a wiki ID or just saying hello? :huh:

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:20 pm

I split the entire discussion about Kaji's capsule in Episode 20 to a new thread of its own, link below -
post/909355/Episode-20-Kajis-capsule-discussion/#p909355

sssssrrt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sssssrrt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Hello, new member here. Noticed something that could be added to the references page, and would like to contribute.

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Check your inbox for the login email.

Out of curiosity, does your username have a meaning or is it just something completely random?

sssssrrt
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby sssssrrt » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Check your inbox for the login email.

Out of curiosity, does your username have a meaning or is it just something completely random?

It was completely random, but decided to continue using it for the lack of any better ideas.

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”