Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Spoiler Fanart and Cosplay

The fate of SPOILERS is also the joy of speculation. Readers enter at their own risk.
Password protection scheduled to begin 15:00 UTC on March 7. 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

UrsusArctos
Administrator
Administrator

Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 Spoiler Fanart and Cosplay

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:58 am

This is the thread for post-January 22 fanart and cosplay pertaining to 3.0 + 1.0. All fanart and cosplay based on scenes that are not publicly available prior to the release go in here.

Fanart and cosplay based on pre-release materials go into the regular fanart and cosplay threads, but be warned that any fanart or cosplay that reveals clear spoilers will be treated as spoilers and deleted, and the offenders treated in accordance with the existing spoiler policy.

So what is alright? Images of Rei Q staring with her mouth open, or Asuka and Mari in their new plugsuits as seen in the trailer, or fan interpretations of "Dark Wunder" are alright in the regular Fanart and Cosplay threads as long as they don't reveal details or plot elements not seen in the trailers.

Fanart based on images from the Gainax Calendar and the Until You Come To Me short animation is acceptable as long as it is explicit that these images come from those sources and not from 3.0 + 1.0 . This point matters because it appears likely that imagery meant for end of Evangelion 3.0 has been recycled into these sources, and could conceivably appear in the next movie in its intended context.
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Evangelion 3.0+1.0 [SPOILERS]”