The Making of End of Evangelion w/English Subtitles

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

The Making of End of Evangelion w/English Subtitles

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:08 am

I don't know if this is important or not, but there is a video showing the behind the scenes in filming the live action segment of EoE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8zF4QvfOE&feature=youtu.be

If this is in the wrong subforum (with all these changes, I'm not sure anymore), please move it. Thank you.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 30 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

kuribo-04
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Re: The Making of End of Evangelion w/English Subtitles

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:17 am

Prett sad conversation Anno has with Hayashibara there.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

UrsusArctos
And I was never here...
And I was never here...

Re: The Making of End of Evangelion w/English Subtitles

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:53 am

View Original Postcyharding wrote:If this is in the wrong subforum (with all these changes, I'm not sure anymore), please move it. Thank you.

Oh, no, this is fine! :asuka_thumbsup:
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”