Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Age: 21
Posts: 1731
Joined: Dec 03, 2017
Location: vtuber hell
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Blockio » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Oh yeah, that's a really good one!
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ Joseki
Your point of view is horny, and biased. ~ glitz2hard
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Kendrix
Defender of Puppy Boy
Defender of Puppy Boy
User avatar
Age: 27
Posts: 5486
Joined: Jul 27, 2010
Location: Germany
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Kendrix » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:47 pm

I appreciate how EVA 01 looks like it's about to "grab" Shinji
Alas poor Kaworu! I knew him well...

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:15 am

View Original PostKendrix wrote:Book Ends:
SPOILER: Show
Image

Didn't operation yashima end at mid night? It looks like evening because of the colour shade. Awesome picture though.

Eva 13:
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Shamsiel-kun
Lilin
Lilin
User avatar
Posts: 1210
Joined: Oct 09, 2014
Location: Above/Below sea level
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:51 am

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Repost,but had to...
SPOILER: Show
Image


I I lived in Japan, I would so totally buy that.

*thinks there are too few toilet seats and garbage cans that look like the are a big mouth waiting to engulf something that comes near* :D
The singularity is the rapture for nerds, dude. It's not going to happen. - Chuckman

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:18 am

LRS:
SPOILER: Show
Image
^What's there to sweat and think about? :irked:
Image

Ritsuko:
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

robersora
Laissez-faire in Moderation
Laissez-faire in Moderation
User avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 4435
Joined: May 17, 2011
Location: Europe, Austria
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby robersora » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:34 am

The Tweet says, people should aim surpassing the Gross of Kimetsu no Yaiba... Cool Artwork!

SPOILER: Show
2Q||3.33 _ 神殺しを行う
Decadent Stoned Slacker Socialist

kuribo-04
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 2591
Joined: Feb 03, 2013
Location: Spain or Germany
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:20 am

That's Takeshi Honda art (I'm 99% sure).
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

robersora
Laissez-faire in Moderation
Laissez-faire in Moderation
User avatar
Age: 28
Posts: 4435
Joined: May 17, 2011
Location: Europe, Austria
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby robersora » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:28 pm

^
oh, well then it's not fan art per se, huh
2Q||3.33 _ 神殺しを行う
Decadent Stoned Slacker Socialist

kuribo-04
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 2591
Joined: Feb 03, 2013
Location: Spain or Germany
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby kuribo-04 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:24 pm

Pointing it out just so people know the awesomeness of Honda.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Gus Hanson
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee
User avatar
Age: 32
Posts: 1282
Joined: Oct 24, 2012
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Gus Hanson » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:34 pm

SPOILER: Show
Image
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:56 am

^ o_o
Variability of fetish is spreading like cancer. Not that even it's good fetish.
Just to offset:
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image

kuribo-04 wrote:Pointing it out just so people know the awesomeness of Honda.

Known fact. People should atleast know such thing if they're really into eva and gainax.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Gus Hanson
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee
User avatar
Age: 32
Posts: 1282
Joined: Oct 24, 2012
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Gus Hanson » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:19 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Kendrix's prophecy-
SPOILER: Show
Image

Thanks, I needed that. I also hope that this is what Final brings to us.
"Damn it! Who do I have to screw around here just to get a stupid story?!" - Gail Hailstorm, author of the book You're Dead, I'm Rich (Scary Movie)

Derantor
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 446
Joined: Oct 20, 2019
Location: The Beach
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Derantor » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:20 pm

View Original PostBerserker wrote:Variability of fetish is spreading like cancer. Not that even it's good fetish.

You got me curious - what is this fetish?

@Gus Hanson: Nope, not gonna happen.
Have realistic Asuka instead:
SPOILER: Show
Image

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:48 pm

Gus Hanson wrote:Thanks, I needed that. I also hope that this is what Final brings to us.

:cheers: But since Anno's in charge of everything, i have already pretty much given up hope.
Derantor wrote:You got me curious - what is this fetish?

Was reacting to the absurdly ripped muscled Asuka. That's obviously a fetish of some. :nyao:

For those who don't check EM's facebook or twitter, he collabed with an awesome artist, who goes by the name Wolfgang LeBlanc, to make the most awesome illustration series this month in celebration of Eva's 25th anniversary. The series was completed yesterday, so here it is. Check out Wolfgang's other collection of arts here.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

These might be NSFW for some people(idk). So separating these away.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image

These are straight up from Wolfgang's gallery.
2 EoE poster,1 CGI pic of both Rei and Asuka each  SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image

Check out his gallery. He got some more awesome illustrations of other movies and stuff.
Last edited by Berserker on Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

kuribo-04
DNA Donor
DNA Donor
User avatar
Age: 24
Posts: 2591
Joined: Feb 03, 2013
Location: Spain or Germany
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby kuribo-04 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:51 am

∆ Yeah this Eva series he's done is awesome.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland
User avatar
Age: 74
Posts: 10661
Joined: Nov 18, 2012
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby pwhodges » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:31 am

Those images seem to me very much on the Sadamoto vein (hardly surprising for Eva pictures, of course); some of them specifically remind me of images from Sadamoto's manga Route 20.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Derantor
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 446
Joined: Oct 20, 2019
Location: The Beach
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Derantor » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:29 am

@Berserker: Oh, you're right. I thought it was just badly drawn, but I see what you mean ...

Great images by LeBlanc. For some reason, the one where Misato braids Asuka's hair gives me the strangest feels. Asuka looks plain defeated there; not wearing her interface headset, letting somebody else changing her style - seems like her carreer as a pilot is over and she's still shell-shocked.

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:20 am

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:Those images seem to me very much on the Sadamoto vein

Exactly. That's what caught my eyes. And i love them for this fact.
Derantor wrote:Great images by LeBlanc. For some reason, the one where Misato braids Asuka's hair gives me the strangest feels. Asuka looks plain defeated there; not wearing her interface headset, letting somebody else changing her style - seems like her carreer as a pilot is over and she's still shell-shocked.

Lol, yeah. Well, a good number of the pictures are slice of life style. If the eva children had normal life(from the beginning/after everything; doesn't matter). These type of pics really fascinates me.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Berserker
Shamshel
Shamshel
User avatar
Posts: 281
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Gender: Male

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby Berserker » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:18 am

I was about to defend penpen's honour and post something in that recent Penpen's not adorable thread, but the creativity they're representing just made me dumbstruck. So instead, posting some fanarts of penpen here in opposition of them.
The lack of quality fanart of penpen is very disturbing.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

These are repost, but whatever, there's never enough penpen.
SPOILER: Show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I am shocked there's no fanart only featuring penpen and ein. Closest i could find:
SPOILER: Show
Image
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and the End
The Beginning and the End
User avatar
Posts: 9297
Joined: Jun 28, 2007

Re: Evangelion Pic Thread 10: The Society for the Appreciation Of The Premium Girl (and her friends)

  •      
  •      
  • Quote

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:37 am

Thy artwork pleases mine eyes, thou indeed
Hast done well to restore the bird's honour

In plain, non-Shakespearean English, I think that's a great little compilation of adorable Pen-Pen fan art!

And since I'm no Pen-Pen hater and I'm aware there's even less fanfiction with Pen-Pen as the hero, I present this to you -
thread/15263/Tengen-Toppa-WARK-angelion/
Go ahead, and feel free to comment in that thread. :wink:
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster


Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests